The Man in the Past

His Fearless Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

 

“Ji Hye, I missed you.”

 

I blink my eyes for so many times to check if I am still in a dream but then I remembered that I woke up while ago and even talked to Yura.

 

But why is he here?

 

Still imprisoned with his embrace, he gently touch my hair. “You're hair is still the same. Just like before.”

 

When I finally realized what was happening I lightly free myself from his embrace. “Wait wait wait. W-what are you doing here... J-jin?”

 

Jin's face suddenly brighten. “I thought you forgotten about me. I'm glad that you still remember me.”

 

“Yeah. And why are you here? This place is only for artists.”

 

Jin gave me a shy smile. “Well, do you still remember about my dream? About being a singer, an idol?”

 

I gave him a sarcastic smile. “Right. The reason why--”

 

“Don't be like this, Ji Hye. I don't want to leave you either that time”

 

Yes. This guy that I'm talking to right now is my ex-boyfriend. He left me, it's true. And he even admits it but he was not a really bad guy. Actually, he was a very nice, kind and other synonyms for the said words, guy. He was my high school classmate and he knew everything about me. I think we were almost two years until he broke up with me so I have nothing to hide from him. I was just being bitter because he choose to break up with me when we could just stay together while he was in training.

 

And I hate him for smiling and talking to me like nothing happened to us.

 

It's weird but I couldn't get mad at him. Maybe a little sulk. Is it normal for a brokenhearted to not felt anger to the person who caused you a broken heart?  It must be really weird.

 

“I already debuted, Ji Hye. Please be happy for me.” he said while pouting at me.

 

I rolled my eyes. “What are you? Acting cute like that.”

 

“Jin-hyung! There you are!”

 

“Why did you ran all of a sudden?”

 

“We've been looking for you.”

 

I turn to the owners of the voice and saw six boys coming near to us.

 

“Yah, Kim Seokjin. Are they your bandmates? Their loud.”

 

“Ji Hye! Don't call me like that here! It's embarrassing.”

 

“What is your band name?”

 

“It's BTS, short for Bangtan Seonyundan.”

 

He introduces me to his bandmates. Rap Monster, V, Jimin, Suga, J-Hope and Jungkook. V looks like Baekhyun though.

 

I really felt weird. Should I act like a hopeless woman with a broken heart suffering over a heartache. But I don't feel any anger at him now. We talk casually and we haven't talk about our past. Is it even possible?

 

“Bye, Ji Hye-ssi. We're going ahead.” then the six members left us alone.

 

“Wait. Why didn't you leave with them?” I asked in confusion.

 

He turned to me, however, his face is serious now. “We should clarify everything about us.”

 

I shook my head. “I don't think it's necessary. We look fine now. We talk casually. And looks like we don't hold grudge to each other.”

 

“And that's the problem. Come with me.” he hold my wrist.

 

We end up in a fire exit. “Now, talk.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter