Chapter 14

His Fearless Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: I'm very very sooorry for updating so late! I promise, I'll make it up to you but I'll  do it on our semestral break. I hope you can still wait :D One week more :) For now, here's a short chapter for you. I hope it triggers  your curiosity ^_^v]

Add me on Facebook, guys! That's my second account. I don't want to reveal my real identity :D I'm too shy :D HAHA

Add me and be my first friend. HAHA.

https://www.facebook.com/chenniebaekk

 

Chapter 14

 

I am walking by myself to exit the village. I feel bored inside EXO's dorm. I'm actually alone today because EXO was very busy these days and they have their schedule everyday so I'm the only person left alone in the dorm. Yura and Bench were always coming with them. So here I am, alone. Then I decided to took some walk and relax myself.

 

The three of us – I, Yura and Bench – have been working for the case the past week and were not that very close on solving the case so it's very frustrating for us. But at least we had clarified one of our suspicions. About Kang Joon, EXO's other manager.

 

I really can't believe that Bench idea was correct. Bench really keep an eye on Kang Joon and stalk him. He said that Kang Joon was not suspicious and he was just a manager who takes care of the members. They even had an argument and Kang Joon said that he hates us two girls because we were already close to the members. And he was afraid that the members turned their attention to us and neglect their job as an idol.

 

I chuckled quietly. I really want to laugh aloud every time I remember about it. Bench is really one hell of a genius!

 

When I exited the village, I saw the supermarket owned by Mrs. Li across the road and decided to buy some of my needs. I remember when I went there with Kyungsoo. But the scene that he kissed me on my nape suddenly flashes in my mind. Lucky me, since Kyungsoo was very busy the past days, I didn’t have to think on how I would avoid him. It really gives me the chills whenever I think about it. I think there are so many butterflies inside my stomach.

 

I entered the supermarket when I cross the road. I get a cart and start grabbing things from the display.

 

“Shall I buy something for them? But they have so much stock at the dorm. Maybe they don’t need anything.” I mumbled to myself.

 

“Ji Hye!”

 

I startled when someone called my name. When I turned to the person, it was Mrs. Li. I bowed to her. “Hello, Mrs. Li.”

 

The old lady jokingly slapped my arm. “You, why didn’t you visit me here, huh? I am actually waiting for you.”

 

I bowed again to her and gave her an apologetic smile. “I’m sorry, Ma’am. I’m really busy these days.”

 

“Dropped the ‘ma’am’ already. Just call me ‘auntie’. And can’t you give me some time? You’re just meter away from here. You live in the village just in front of my supermarket, right?”

 

“H-how did you know?”

 

“I saw you and your.... friend enter the village.”

 

“Ah. I see.  But I don’t actually live there. My bosses live there. But, yeah, you cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter