My Turn to Cry

His Fearless Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

“Hahaha! What the hell is this? This is – Haha! – This is ridiculous!” I cried.

I'm watching the videos of EXO since their debut. I borrowed Yura's phone, connect to the wifi and start surfing their videos.

I already finished watching their HISTORY music video, both Korean and Chinese version. I am amazed on how they separate them and still made the other group appear on the music video of the other. Like EXO-M appearing on EXO-K's music video version and vice-versa.

And now. I am watching their MAMA music video but what the heck?! The music, their voice and the dance is great but then suddenly, they already have superpowers! I can't help but laugh out loud. Maybe if there is a sasaeng fan around, that person could really kill me for laughing to their favorite group.

“Yah, Ji Hye. Stop laughing at us.” Chen said.

The video was already finished but I can't still move on. “I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing at this video.”

“But were the ones in the video!” Kai said. He was not angry but rather embarrassed.

“It's okay. You're still handsome here. I'm just laughing at the concept. Oh! Look at your hair here, Chanyeol!” I said and chuckle a little.

I play the next video. It was named WOLF. At first I was wondering why is it dark. I can't see their faces. Then they slowly move and – “Oh! Wow... Nice.” I said in amazement.

I feel someone come near me. “What do you think? Is it good?” I hear Suho speak behind me.

I didn't face him. I just nod and say, “Yeah. It's great and so cool.”

I don't usually give praises and compliments to people. If they really deserve, I will say it with a pure heart. And these boys deserve it. I don't know about other issues that wants them to break but what important is that they still lean to each other. They were really hard-working and I can see it.

“Ah! Kris-oppa, your eyes turned red!” I blurted out.

“Yeah. Because I'm a wolf. My style.”

I think I already praised all of them, but there is this certain person that couldn't praise. I'm afraid that if I say it to him he will found out my feelings for him.

I played GROWL music video next.

“The maknae-line looks matured here.” I say

“Really, noona?!” the maknae-line said in synch.

The staff is now calling for the members for the recording of their performance for the music show so they leave fast. I am now alone in the dressing room to look for their things. Yura come with them to watch the recording and to make sure that they were safe while performing.

When I got bored watching their videos, I look for some music on Yura's music player. But I was shocked when I saw the songs on her  playlist.

“What the? Is she a die-hard fan of EXO?”

Because her playlist was all EXO's song. There were some songs other than EXO's but I don't know who are the singers. I scroll down while searching for good music until I found one that interest me. My Turn to Cry.

As I listen to the song, it seems that it was a song for me. A song that my ex-boyfriend could sing for me. But does he experience those pain as what the song stated? I know I shouldn't thinking about him now. We broke up and it's almost 5 years after now. But what can I do? He was my first love.

Remember, geudaega himdeul ttaemyeon hangsang

(Remember, when things were hard,)

Nunmureul useumgwa bakkwotjyo

(I always turned your tears into smiles)

Right. He turned my tears into smiles. He was my comfort zone whenever I thought of my family and really felt so alone. But he would just brush my tears away and caress my hair. And I really loved that gesture of his.

I should be forgetting him because I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter