Suspicions

His Fearless Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

 

What's wrong with him? I just put a finger on his forehead and he was acting like a jerk again. Is it bad to be concerned for him? Yes, I'm concerned because it looks like there was something that bothers him when I saw him standing in front of my room. I wonder what is it.

 

I get prepared to come for EXO's comeback with D.O's action a while ago still in my mind.

I don' want to admit it but I'm excited to go with them. It's my first time to watch a show, especially music show where I will see bunch of artist. Which reminds me that I haven't watched EXO's other music videos from their debut until now.

 

Maybe I could forget my past and start liking celebrities now. Their not that bad, I think. In a month that I'm with EXO, a famous idol group, I conclude that they are not like the man who left me. EXO is far different to him. And with my new found feelings for that certain person I decided to forget about hating celebrities.

 

I feel so comfortable and fresh. It was like a thorn was plucked out of my body and I'm alive again, Perhaps, giving my heart a chance again was not a bad idea at all. I get out of my room carrying my bag with an unbreakable smile on my face. Luhan who was sitting on the sofa noticed me.

 

“It seems that you're in a good mood today, Ji Hye. What's up?” Luhan ask me.

 

“Nothing really, Luhan-oppa.” I say as if my smile is already glued to my face.

 

With a surprised face, Luhan stands, moving closer to me and put the back of his hand to my forehead. “And you're calling me 'oppa' now but you're not having a fever.” he nods. “Whatever happens to you, I hope it will continue.”

 

“What happened to Ji Hye? Is she injured? Did she broke her arm? Her leg? Her waist? What? What happened?!” Xiumin  suddenly appeared.

 

“Xiumin, you're too loud. Nothing happened to Ji Hye. Ah, maybe there is but its a good one.” Luhan say.

 

“Is it true, Ji Hye?”

 

“I'm alright, oppa.”

 

Xiumin gasp and start shaking Luhan. “Luhan! Did you heard that?! She called me 'oppa'! She called me 'oppa'! It's a miracle! Miracle in December!”

 

“X-xiumin s-to-op it! Im d-di-z-zy!”

 

Xiumin stop shaking Luhan and walk back towards to the members' rooms saying, “I'll tell this to the maknaes. They will definitely get jealous. HAHAHA!” leaving Luhan who laid giddy on the sofa.

 

“Ji Hye, are you coming with us?” Lay ask who just come out from his room.

 

“Ne, Lay-oppa. Kris-oppa asked me.”

 

Lay also look surprised but he just smile. “You're in a good mood today, huh. That's great.”

 

“Noona!”

 

Here comes trouble...

 

“Is it true? The hyungs. You're calling them 'oppa'?” Sehun asked.

 

“Yeah. I think it's not bad since their older than me.” I said

 

Baekhyun come out to the scene with an evil laugh. “You maknaes, will never be called 'oppa' by her. Right, Ji Hye?” Baekhyun turned to me.

 

 “Don't be too rude to them, Baekhyun-oppa.”

 

I noticed that Baekhyun's face blushed. He lowered his head. “Okay.”

 

“Are all the members here already?” Kris asked.

 

“Suho-hyung is not here yet.” Tao said.

 

“Ahhh. Him again. Let's leave him behind.” Chanyeol said.

 

“Right. Let's leave him. He's always late. Let's go, Chanyeol.” Chen pull Chanyeol with him outside.

 

I look around the sala and my eyes caught D.O. He was also staring at me but he has no emotion. His glaze was blank.

 

I felt a hand on my wrist. “Let's go, Ji Hye. You'll ride with K's car.” it was Baekhyun.

 

“Wait! Ji Hye will ride with us! I don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter