Chapter 13

His Fearless Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

 

The rays of the sun met my eyes when I woke up and I smelled something good. I actually didn't slept that good because my front body was the one facing the bed so my shoulder won't feel my heavy body. I looked at the clock hanging on the wall. Its already 8 o'clock in the morning. Then my eyes caught the sight of the bowl  just above my table. Then I feel my stomach growl.

 

Because of the incident yesterday, I didn't even feel hungry. The thoughts in my mind were full of worries for the members. I couldn't eat either. But now that I feel a lot better, my stomach is now grumbling for food.

 

I walk to the table and saw that the bowl was full of soup. I'm salivating even more because the food looks delicious. I wonder who brought this here. Maybe Bench is.

 

After stuffing all the soup, I lean on the back of the chair while holding my now big stomach. “Wah! I'm so full! That was great!”

 

“I'm glad you liked it.” after the person who enters my room finished his sentenced I suddenly burp.

 

Without a second, I cover my mouth because of embarrassment. “Sorry.”

 

Kyungsoo just smiled. Aww. Not that smile again. “Drink this so you regain your strength.” he said, holding out a glass of milk.

 

“I'm fine now. No need to give me this kind of drink that only kids drink.” I said, but still accepting the milk.

 

He shrugged. “Although Sehun still loves drinking this before he sleeps.”

 

I almost choked when I heard what he said. “For real? I haven't seen him drink this, though.”

 

“He drinks it when all the people in the house were already asleep. But he would bother me just to prepare it for him.”

 

I couldn't help but smile of the thought. Sehun was really childish that's why I liked him like my real little brother. My smile faded with the sudden thought of my little brother. But I just shook my head, worried that Kyungsoo would notice it. “Uhm.. So you cook this soup?” he nodded.

 

After that was a silence. Kyungsoo was just standing beside the door while watching me drinking the milk he prepared for me. He looked like a model; crossed-arms, crossed-legs while looking intently at me like I am the camera to shoot him.

 

Then I remembered that he was suddenly gone yeaterday after we arrived at the dorm. I want to ask him but I stopped myself because its not his obligation to be there for her anyway. Besides, it seemed that I said something wrong to him. About him not capable of treating my wound. He must be hurt.

 

I looked up to him. “I'm --”

 

“Is your wound okay? Let me see it.”

 

I wanted to apologize to him but he cuts me off.

 

He stood behind me. I tucked my hair to my right shoulder so he could see the bandaged wound on my left shoulder. “I-it's still fresh but I think it's okay.”

 

I felt he placed a finger on the bandage. “Blood stain.” he said.

 

I was frozen in my sit. My heart is racing because I could feel Kyungsoo's breath on my nape. Why is he so close? Can't he see it clearly?

 

He just stood there for a minute without saying anything. I don't know but I felt like with him standing behind me. Now I regret wearing that sleeveless cloth and I'm still feeling his warm breath on my flesh! I think I'm going to faint.  It really gives me the chills. Then I slightly flinch when I felt something soft touched just under my nape. When I turn to my left, in my peripheral vision, I saw Kyungsoo... his lips is touching my nape!

 

“K-kyungsoo?” I said, stuttering. I don't know what to say. He stood up in a flash. I pretended that I didn't saw what I saw and act normal. But I can feel my face burning.

 

“Are you finished eating?” I nodded. He took the bowl and the glass with him when he get out without saying a word.

 

W-what was that? W-why did h-he...?

 

I'm still sitting on the chair. I can't even move my body to stand up. I heard the door creaks open. Did he came back? Even the thought didn't help me to compose myself from the previous scene.

 

“I saw that.”

 

When I realized that it was not Kyungsoo's voice, my head automatically tilt and saw Bench teasing face. “W-what did you saw?” I hope it's not what I'm thinking.

 

“Hmmm... I saw.... I saw a very intimate scene. Haha.” he said while wearing a very big smile. “Woah! That was very...! I only saw that kind of scene in dramas. I can't believe that I would witness that. I haven't done that w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter