New Found Emotion and Remembered Past

His Fearless Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

Yura already left. She said that she just visited the dorm of EXO and looked for something suspicious around. She would start tomorrow.

Ji Hye and Yura were really not in bad terms. Actually, they were at least in good terms but not enemies. They have the same job but in different company. Ji Hye was a hacker but not as great as Yura. Yura was one hell of a hacker. They were both know how to hack and that was their similarities and that's how they met, eventually knew each other.

They were fighting for a certain data but because of pride both of them didn't want to lose. But Ji Hye lost to 'Dragon', Yura's hacker name. That moment, Ji Hye thought she was the greatest hacker until Yura came. She wanted to meet the person who beat her.

By then, they became friend but not really friends. But Yura only wants working in front of her computer while Ji Hye always wanted to be in the field so they really don’t see each other. She could say that Yura was a good person.

But she wanted to break her neck for revealing her former job just in front of D.O face. She already predicted that D.O would misunderstood her former job and be suspicious of her even more.

Speaking of the devil, D.O already followed her in the kitchen when she came in to the house first before Yura could leave.

She was startled when D.O talked. “Are you spying us?”

This is what I'm talking about.

“What are you saying?” she was thankful that she was not stammering. She continued unpacking the items that they bought to the supermarket.

“You're a detective but you applied to us as a maid. That's not normal and too suspicious. What do you want from us?”

This time, D.O pushed me by the arm and forced me to face him. She was now face-to-face to him. His deep brown eyes were looking down at her intently but now that she only realized that D.O was kind of taller than her. Because when the twelve of them were complete, D.O was like a toddler beside s.

“Yeah. I'm a detective but not anymore. I'm here at your dorm as a maid and I don't want anything from you other than a decent job and a shelter.”

“But being a detective is a decent job.”

“I know but I don't want to come back to where I came from anymore not now that the life of the members are in danger including you.” she said, emphasizing every word that she was saying.

Wait. Did I just say that? It only comes out from my mouth but it was exact to what was written there. She was totally frozen, not moving, comprehending her memories when she was still in the agency.

She felt D.O nudge her arm. She came back to her senses. “Hey. I'm asking how you knew our situation.”

“Huh?”

“How did you know?”

“I.. ah... S-suho told me yesterday.”

“Why would he—“

“Stop it, Kyungsoo.”

They both turned to the person who spoke. It was Kim Ji Hoon, the manager.

“She’s harmless. I already did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter