Chapter 15

His Fearless Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Have you watched Chen’s MV? I’m so jealous of that girl! Haha. But my bias is so great anyway. Here’s a not so long chapter for all of my readers :D Enjoy!]

Chapter 15

 

“Whaaa! I'm so tired! Why is EXO so famous? My body really suffered when we were blocking them from the fans. I never thought being a bodyguard was this hard and tiring.” Yura complained.

 

“It's because you were only facing your computer every time we have our mission that is why you are not used to it.” said Bench.

 

Just like what I predicted. They came back at the house nearly midnight. But I couldn't listen to them well because my mind was occupied with other thoughts.

 

It is clear to me now. I'm not that dumb and slow to pick up things. That old bastard. It's all his doings. From the death threat to the recent incident. He planned all of these. Whatever his reason was, I don't have a bit of idea.

 

“What do you think, Ji Hye?”

 

I should think of a plan on how will I stop this. He will continue this for sure.

 

“Ji Hye?”

 

I already thought about this few months ago after I received the second death threat but should I really do it this time or maybe –

 

“KIM JI HYE!!!”

 

I startled when Bench suddenly shouted my name so loud just beside my ear. I hit his arm. “What the hell was that?!”

 

“We were calling you for so many times now and you were just ignoring us. You were really spacing out.” Yura said while staring at me intently.

 

“I-i'm just thinking about things.” I said.

 

“Ahh. So you're still thinking, huh? I didn't know that.” said Bench, teasing me.

 

I glare at him. “You wanna die, huh?”

 

Bench laughed. “That's right! That's the Ji Hye we know.” he leaned a little closer to me. “So? What's bothering our beloved Ji Hye? Mind sharing it to us?”

 

I should say it to them or they'll get disappointed to me again. And Yura will scold me again. I hate being scolded when I'm just doing the right thing to keep them safe.

 

I sighed deeply. “I already know who did those things.”

 

They remained silent. They are waiting for me to continue.

 

“My previous boss.”

 

“That Mr. Li?” Yura asked. I nodded.

 

“Did something happen while we're away? Did he attacked you?” asked Bench.

 

I really hate this guy's instinct. Because it's always correct. But I shall not tell them that I met him. I shook my head. “No. I just analyze all the evidences that we got and I came up with that answer. And I'm certain with it.”

 

They kept silent. They didn't asked me more questions. That's good. I don't want to talk anymore either.

 

“I'll leave you two here. I want to take a rest.”

 

***

When Ji Hye go back to her room, Yura and Bench exchange glances. They know that there are other things that bothering her besides the fact she already knew the suspect.

 

“Shall we talk to him?” Yura asked Bench.

 

Bench sighed and lazily leaned his back on the couch. “I think so. He should give us a more reliable answer and solution. He randomly sent us here without even giving us some hint. He was just always saying that he believe on us just to flatter our ego and you fall for it. That's why you got this bodyguard job.”

 

“Are you blaming me now?!” Yura exclaimed.

 

“Not really. It's just that when we were in our own specialties, we could do the job in just a week. But how many days had passed? A month? To think that we have Ji Hye with us.”

 

Yura didn't budge.... because it's true. This must be the longer case they are solving. And we also have Ji Hye with them. “Ji Hye..... She was hiding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter