Chapter 18

His Fearless Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

 

It was still dark when I left EXO's dorm. Actually, I really don't know where I am going. Maybe I should find a room that I can rent.

 

Now that I left them, maybe Mr. Li will stop bothering them. But I don't know if he will still look for me.

 

I guess EXO already know that I left the dorm. I'm wondering what is their reaction? Were they sad? I will really miss them. I told Yura and Bench to take care of saying to them that I left without any reason.

 

But there is one person that I really want to know his reaction. Was he sad? Or happy? Will he look for me? I hope not anymore. It is better this way.

 

Without me with them, their life would be peaceful. No one will be hurt.

 

***

 

Months had already passed or I guess its already been a year since I left EXO. Many things happen to them. On May, Kris left the group. While on September, Luhan left. I was shocked when I heard the news. EXO faced consecutive issues since I left. Poor them.

 

I am worried about them but I don't want to meet them again because it might cause some trouble.

 

I didn't kept in touch with Yura and Bench so I don't know if they already solve the case or if they still work for EXO.

 

As for me, I'm fine. I'm living a very peaceful life, without any trouble and far from danger.

 

Since from the day I left the EXO, I live from place to place because it seems that Mr. Li still hunts me. In short, I had no permanent address then.

 

But now, I'm living in the province, in the middle of the forest, literally, far from the city. My way of life here is very convenient, though.

 

I didn't expect to do the things that I know I won't do in the future, but while living here I learned how to plant seeds and grow them. In my garden is where I get my daily food. I guess I became a vegetarian since living in the woods.

 

I am working now as a freelance encoder. No need to leave my place. I'm just working inside my house.

 

Although in the middle in the forest, I'm lucky that I could still access of the internet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter