Death Threat

His Fearless Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3

Ji Hye started her day by cleaning the house. Although the job was new to her and not her cup of tea, she still managed to do it. But cleaning their dorm was not a joke. She already consumed 2 hours just by cleaning the living room. Another 2 hours for the dining area and luckily, the kitchen was very clean so she just consumed 1 hour for tidying it up.

Good thing she was just alone at the dorm. The boys have their scheduled interview with some TV programs so she could move freely around the house without bumping with anyone among the members. She couldn't face them yet about what happened yesterday.

Ji Hye already predicted that the boys were already mad at her. Of course, they were. She just pushed Suho hardly and the most worst part was, D.O. witnessed it with his very wide eyes. D.O. who was deliberately telling her that she was not welcomed in their home. But, what she did to Suho was for his own sake, too. And she wouldn't tell it to them. They would just panic, for sure.

As for the dart, Ji Hye already knew where it came from. The weapon used was called Fukiya. It was a Japanese weapon usually used by ninjas. And the dart that hit her was called Fukibari. As far as she know, the weapon was originally long, but it turned out that the weapon had no certain length, it depends to the desire of the user, according to what she searched. Remembering the scene behind the walls where her eyes caught something strange, the weapon is just short and she conclude that it was handmade. Even though she guessed that it was Suho who was being targeted, she's not really sure about it. It could be her, Suho or D.O., and she was certain that they were the only people at the garden during that time.

“What are you doing here?”

Because of her deep thoughts about the incident, she didn't noticed that D.O had already entered the kitchen. EXO already came back from their appointments.

“Uh, me? I’m trying to prepare something to eat for all of you.”

Actually, she really didn't know how to cook. Remember, she didn't had any kitchen utensils in her former house because she rarely come back home and she will just eat at some fast-food chains out there.

She just found a cooking book at the kitchen counter so she decided to cook for them but D.O suddenly appeared.

It was really awkward when they were left alone but she'd to be nicer to him or to them because she realized that they were the ones that gave her shelter or rather Park Ji Hoon. But still, EXO and Park Ji Hoon are her bosses.

As of now, she was comfortable with Suho the most followed by the maknae-line. The other members just talk to her the first day she arrived at their dorm. Other than that, they still didn't talk to her. Besides, there’s the accident that happened yesterday so it’s impossible for them to talk to her. Especially D.O. It wasn't frustrating, really. She was used to it because she was living all alone since she graduated in high school. She never had any friends during her college years.

All she knew was, that she hated a certain person and that certain person is the reason for hating celebrities.

But she didn't knew what she felt for these celebrities in front of her, because it's just that she didn't felt anything.

She came back from her thoughts when she heard D.O spoke.

“Don't bother anymore. I'll do the cooking.” D.O started preparing the pan. He walk towards the refrigerator so she moved away. He picked some ingredients and placed it at the kitchen counter. But before he started cooking, he stared at her intently with a serious face. “I'm only telling you this once and I don't want to repeat myself anymore, so listen. At this house, this kitchen area is my territory. You don't have the right to cook here.”

“But I'm your ma--”

“I don't care. And the members only eat the foods that I cook. Your food will just be ignored if you dared to prepare it for them.”

The words that D.O were saying are starting to get into her nerves. But she couldn't do anything, she had to calm her system so she couldn't strangle D.O not just in her imagination but literally.

This squishy boy has a sharp tongue! You're handsome and all but you're annoying and I want to strangle your neck for real!

She came back to her senses when D.O called her.

“Are you listening?” he asked, his forehead was already crumpled.

No! ”Y-yes.”

“And one more thing, don't you ever dare to go inside Kai and mine's room.” he said with a menacing voice.

“That is my job. I’m staying here for free so I should do what I have to--”

“When I said don't, don't.”

“Okay.” she said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter