First Kiss

What will happen to us?

Kris woke up from her dream. He stood up and looked at the pink room filled with girls decorations. He gulped, realized that he was in a girl's room. He walked to the bed in the middle of the room, and found a girl slept peacefuly on her bed. He looked at her and smile curved on his lips. She looks like an angel when she's sleep, he thought. The girl opened her eyes slowly and found Kris, looking at her with a smile on his lips. She smiled, "Oh Kris-ssi, you woke up already. Good morning!"she said with her cheerful but sleepy tone. She stood up slowly and walked to him, "Did you sleep well?". He nodded and smiled, "Ne, how about you?". She chuckled and smiled, "Ne, of course!"she said cheerfully. Suddenly, a soft knock was heard. "Bunny, wake up! Let's have a breakfast! Bring your boyfriend with you."said someone from outside. He looked at Sunny and raised his eyebrows, "Bunny?". Her face turned red, "Kajja! Let's have a breakfast!"she said, changing the topic. She pulled him with her and they walked to the dining room. 

After they ate, she took a shower in the bathroom, and Kris decided to wait in her room. He looked at the room, examinating the stuffs she had. When he looked at her bookshelf, he saw a familiar book. He walked to the bookshelf and took the familiar book. Seoul Highschool Yearbook 2009/2010? Let's see my handsome face in this book! he thought. He opened page 35 and found nothing, it seems like the page had beed torn. What the!? Where is my handsome picture? he thought. He opened another page but he didn't find his picture. When he heard a voice of opened door, he put the book into the bookshelf and stood. Sunny appeared infront of him with her smile plastered on her face. "Kris-ssi, you should take a bath. Here, use my appa's clothes!"she said cheerfully.

After he took a bath, he found Sunny, watching the television in the living room. He walked to her and stood infront of her, covering her from watching television. "Yah! Yifan-ah! Go away from my sight!"she said with her playful tone. He frozed when she called her with his chinesse name with the playful tone. The tone and the way she called my chinnese name, it's just like the way Soonkyu called my name. Am I dreaming? Am I hallucinating? he thought. He looked at her eyes intensely with his sad expression. "A-Are you okay?"Sunny, who saw his sad expression, said stammered. Suddenly, she gasped and covered her lips with her hands. Her expression changed into a shock and her eyes widen. "Who are you?"he muttered. Slowly, he took her hands off from and looked down. "I have to go, I have class today, bye,"he said with his cold tone. He went to her room and took all his stuffs. He walked to his car and drove to the park where he met her for the first time. 

He sat on a bench and he closed his eyes, regreting the moment when he heard her called him with his chinesse name with her playful tone, just like the way Soonkyu called him. He scratched his head desperately. "Aish! What is happening? Am I hallucinating?"he muttered. The way Sunny act is just like her, every movement of Sunny is just like Soonkyu's. They are so similar, too similar for two different person, he thought. He looked down and a flashback came to him.

flashback

He took off his phone from his ear. He just got a phone call from his ex-bestfriend, Suho a.k.a Joonmyun. He told Kris that Soonkyu went to US today. He ran from his apartment and went to the bus stop. He waited inpatiently until a taxi came. He got into the taxi and it drove to Incheon Airport. The taxi drove so smoothly until traffic jam appeared. Without thought about it twice, he paid the taxi and got out from the taxi. He ran quickly to the airport. It looked stupid though, ran for the nerdy girl like Soonkyu, but he would do anything for the girl. He regreted his action during the highschool to her. 

When he arrived at the airport, he tried to find the girl he loved, Soonkyu, but he didn't find her. He looked everywhere to the airport, but he found nothing. When he decided to take a rest for a minute, his phone rang. He answered the call, "Annyeong, Yifan-ah!"the caller said with her playful voice. He knew, it was Soonkyu. Somehow, he found a sad tone from her voice. "I will go to US now! Take care, arraso? Good bye, Yifan-ah,"she continued. Before he could say anything, Soonkyu ended the call. He frozed, he didn't had chance to talk to her, to say his feeling to her. He scratched his head desperately, regreting the moment when he mocked her, regreting the moment when he threw a pie to her face at the stage that time. "I just wanna say, saranghaeyo Soonkyu, my Sunshine."he muttered. end of the flashback.

"I know you lied to me,"someone said. He lifted his head to that someone, and found Sunny, who smiled to him, stood infront of him. He stood up and looked at the figure infront of him. "You have change quickly, this morning when I woke up, you looked so happy. But then when I watched the television after you took a bath, you looked sad. I worried, you know?"she said slowly, like a sad little girl. She looked down slowly, looking at her toes. He looked at her and lifted her chin up to him with his hand, he looked intensely at her brown, beautiful eyes. Her eyes looked so worried. Slowly, he moved his face closer to hers. Before he realized it, he closed his eyes and kissed her lips. He kissed her softly, he could feel her kissed him back. He her soft hair, and he could feel she smiled in the kiss. The kiss felt like an eternity to them. After seconds, they pulled back. They looked at each other intensely, their expression looked so bright after the kiss, until Sunny's eyes widen, her expression changed and looked down. "Mianhaeyo,"she said slowly and ran away from the park.

 


 

Kyaaa!! New chapter is here!

sorry for not updating it for a long time *bows

i hope you'll like it :)

<3<3