Prologue

What will happen to us?

A girl woke up from her deep sleep after the alarm beside her bed rang loudly. She turned the alarm off and walked to the bathroom slowly. She washed her cute but beautiful face. After that, she looked at the mirror infront of her and smiled. Time to shine, Sunny! 

Oh Oh Oh Oh ppareul saranghae~
Ah Ah Ah Ah mani mani hae~

She heard her phone rang, and ran to her phone. She saw the phone screen and saw Taeyeon's name. She pressed the answer button and put the phone on her ear. "Hello?", "Hello honey!! How are you sunny bunny? kkkk~" she heard someone was talking at the phone.  " Yah! Call me Sunny, don't call me sunny bunny! I'm not a bunny you know. Anyway, how are you? I miss you so much,"she said. She was so happy to hear Taeyeon's beautiful voice. "Okay sunny bunny kkk~ I miss you too! I'm fine. Hey, check your email. I think you are invited." , "Invited? Where?"asked Sunny to her bestfriend. "Yah! just check your email! Oh, I must go now, I have class in two minutes, bye sunny bunny, kkk~" and Taeyeon ended the call. 

Sunny did what Taeyeon asked her to do. She opened her email and she found a new mail. 

To     :[email protected]

From : [email protected]

Hi Lee Soonkyu!! You are invited to come to the Seoul High School Reunion Party for students year 2009/2010. The party will be held:

date           : May 20, 2014

place         : ********* Convention Hall. 

time          : 7 pm - 9 pm

Please come to the party. The party won't be great without you. Thank you. 

 

Admin 

She took a deep breath and let it out. She remembered her last day in high school. 

Flashback

The nerd Soonkyu walked into the Seoul Highschool gym for the graduation party. It was their last day at the highschool. She took a deep breath and fixed her glasses. She went straight to the Kim twins, Taeyeon and Joonmyun a.k.a Suho, her bestfriends. 

"Hello Soonkyu bunny! Ommo today is our last day! I'm excited!!"screamed Taeyeon excited. "Yah! Shut up Taeng! Your voice hurt my ears!"said Joonmyun. Soonkyu smiled at them, "Guys, today will be our last day together, you all know I will go to America for the scholarship. We have to enjoy this day together, and no fighting, arasso?", "Ne, soonkyu bunny."said the twins. 

They went to the food stall and ate happily, until someone she didn't expect came to them, Wu Yifan.

"Hey Soonkyu, come with me right now,"said Yifan. He took her hand and dragged her to the stage at the gym. Suho and Taeyeon felt suspicious about it, so they went near the stage. 

"What are you doing, Wu Yifan-ssi?"asked Soonkyu. Yifan looked at her and smirked, "You'll never forget this," he said. They went to the stage, he took the microphone, "Annyeong everyone! I will give you a suprise and I'm sure you will never forget it!". Soonkyu suprised with what Yifan said. Her legs were shaking , she fixed her glasses. Suddenly, someone came with a pie on his hands. Yifan took the pie and he threw the pie to Soonkyu's face. She shocked with his action. Everyone laughed, so was Yifan. They mocked the nerd Soonkyu. She ran from the stage and went to the toilet. Suho and Taeyeon couldn't believe it. Taeyeon went to Soonkyu while Suho went to Yifan. 

At the toilet, Soonkyu cried. She knew Yifan always did that to her, he always made everyone in the class laughed at her. He always mocked her.  She never thought he could do something really bad to her like that. She couldn't believe it, she had a feeling for that handsome jerk.  Suddenly, she heard Taeyeon knocked the door. "Soonkyu-ah, open the door. It's okay, I won't mocked you like they do. Yifan is a jerk. He will pay for this,"said Taeyeon. Soonkyu opened the door, and Taeyeon hugged her. "Don't worry, Soonkyu-ah. He will pay for this,"said Taeyeon. 

After Yifan went down from the stage, Suho punched his stomach, "What the hell are you doing? You jerk, son of the b*tch!"said Suho to him. Yifan smirked and laughed sarcasticly, "That's what you want right?", Suddenly they saw Taeyeon and Soonkyu went to them. Taeyeon slapped Yifan, "Why did you do that?Huh?"yelled Taeyeon. "Don't you dare to do that again to Soonkyu!"said Suho. "You will pay for this,"said Taeyeon. They went from the party. End of the fashback.

Her eyes filled with tears. She was sad. What Yifan said was true, she never forgot about it. That jerk that she used to love. She went to the shower and took a bath. She prepared herself for today. Well, she had a class. 

After the class finished, her phone rang.

Oh Oh Oh Oh ppareul saranghae~

Ah Ah Ah Ah mani mani hae~

She took her phone and saw Suho's name on the screen. She pressed the answer button and put the phone on her ear. "Hello Suho! How are you?"said Sunny, "I'm fine sunny bunny. How are you? When will you come to Seoul? We miss you," , "I'm fine, thank you. I will come to Seoul next week." , "Ah, I see. Taeyeon wants to say something." , "Ah, arasso.", "Hey sunny bunny!kkk~" sunny could hear Taeng's voice. "Why did you want to talk to me?" , "Because I want to tell you something. We think you should make him pay," said Taeyeon in her serious tone. "Him? Who? Pay?" , "Ne, That jerk Wu Yifan! He should pay! We will help you, arasso?" , "We should not do that," said Sunny, she didn't want to make him pay. Somehow, she still in love with him. "But sunny-ah, he need the lesson!he have to pay!" , "Taeyeon-ah, no! we can't do it. I can't do it." tears came from her eyes. She couldn't do it. "If you don't want to do it, let us do it!" , "Mwo? okay okay, we will give him the lesson, but how?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________

kya!! the first chapter!!

If you like it, comment and subscribe<3<3<3