Steps for revenge

What will happen to us?

previously...

"If you don't want to do it, let us do it!" , "Mwo? okay okay, we will give him the lesson, but how?"


"Ah! Just come to the reunion party, meet him, introduce yourself as Lee Sunny not Lee Soonkyu, and make him fall for you! Easy peasy!" Taeng said, that easy. "And how I suppose to do that? He won't fall that easy to a nerd like me.", "Guys? Remember I used to be Yifan's bestfriend? I know his ideal type of girl. We will transform you into his ideal type!", she heard Suho's voice from the phone. "OMG! Good idea my brother! Aigoo, my brother is a smarty pants!" said Taeng to Suho. "Aish! Don't act like that! Grow up Taengoo!" Suho said to Taeng. Sunny smiled and giggled. She wiped her tears. "Okay then. I will come to Seoul this afternoon. See you soon!! Bye!" Sunny said and ended the call. She packed her stuffs and went to the airport. She bought the last ticket and headed to the plane. 10 minutes before the plane flew, she got a messege from Suho.

from : Suho

hey sunny bunny! When you arrive at Incheon Airport, call me, arasso? I will pick you up. Have a safe flight!

She smiled. She decided to sleep because it would be a long journey. 

After hours later, someone woke her up. She woke up and saw the stewardess. The stewardess smiled and asked her to leave, since she arrived at Incheon Airport. She left the plane and called Suho. 

"Sunny bunny? Is it you? You arrived already? I will pick you up, arasso? stay there." said Suho, without Sunny could say anything, he ended the call. Sunny did what Suho say. She waited for Suho. 15 minutes later, he came with a flower in his hand, violet, her favorite flower. 

"Suho-ah! I miss you! Where is Taengoo?"asked Sunny. "She had a flu,"lied Suho , "I miss you too sunny bunny! Here's a flower for you.", Sunny took the flower and sniffed it. "It's beautiful, Suho-ah. Thank you.", "It's nothing. Anyway, how's your journey? Good?" asked Suho. "It was depressing!kkk~". He hugged her and kissed her forehead. She hugged him back. After a minute, she broke the hug,"Kajja! let's go to your house! I want to meet the sick Taeng, kkk~". They went to the car and he drove her to The Kim's house.

After they arrived at Suho's house, Taeng greeted them, "OMG! Sunny bunny you're back! I miss you!", She hugged Sunny. Taeng broke the hug and asked them to come in to their fancy house. 

They went to the living room and sat on the fancy couch. Sunny missed this place where they used to do their homework together. Silence filled the room, until Taeyeon broke it, "So sunny bunny, how's astronomy? Is it hard?", "Ne, really hard. But I manage to get good scores. How about you two?"said Sunny. Suho looked at both of them and said,"Well, majoring in business isn't that bad.", "Well, majoring in nursing is awesome! I love it!" said Taeyeon. They started to talk about each others routine. Suddenly, Taeyeon asked them about "the plan".

"So, what should we do? We still want him to pay right?"said Taeyeon. Suddenly, Suho took a paper and wrote on that paper. 

Step for revenge:

1. Change Sunny's look

2. Come to the reunion party.

3. Make Yifan talk to Sunny.

4. And see where it goes. 

Taeyeon and Sunny looked at the paper. "Step 4, and see where it goes? What is that? Are you kidding me, dude?"asked Taeyeon annoyed. "Why did you write that at the step 4, Suho-ah?"asked Sunny. Suho smirked, "We have to see where it goes. If Sunny succeed, we will go to the next step, make him fall for you!". "Okay, let's do it!" said Taeyeon excited. 

They went to the mall, tried some clothes and decided to buy them all. They decided to go to a cafe. They sat at the available place. They ordered drinks and dessert. Suho looked at the window beside him. Then flashback came to him.

Flashback

He sat beside his friend, Wu Yifan. They talked about their next project. Suddenly, he saw Soonkyu with his twin sister Taeyeon. They were heading to the library. They came to them. "Taeng, who is that?" asked Suho to Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked at Soonkyu and gave her a introduce-yourself-to-them look. Soonkyu nodded and introduced herself, "Annyeong, Lee Soonkyu imida. I'm a new student. Nice to meet you two.". Suho smiled and so did Yifan. "Annyeong, Kim Joonmyun imida, but call me Suho. I'm Taeyeon's twin brother. Nice to meet you too," said Suho. Yifan only smiled at Soonkyu and daydreamed. Soonkyu also smiled at Yifan. Suho pinched Yifan's arm and Yifan went back to the reality. The bell rang and they went to their own class. 

Yifan and Suho sat beside each other at the class. He couldn't hear Choi seonsaengnim talked about the lesson. All he could do was thinking about Lee Soonkyu, only her. "Am I in love with her?Aish!" muttered Suho.  Suddenly, he heard Choi seonsaengnim said, "Today, we have a new student. Soonkyu, introduce yourself.", and the new student came infront of them. "Annyeong everyone. Lee Soonkyu imida. Nice to meet you all,"said the new girl and bowed. "Alright, Soonkyu-ssi, you can sit beside... Ah, Joonmyun, move to the chair beside Taeyeon. Soonkyu-ssi will sit beside Yifan. Yifan, raise your hand."said Choi seonsaengnim. Suho moved to the chair beside Taeyeon, his twin sister. Then Yifan raised his hand and Soonkyu went to him. They sat beside each other. They smiled at each other.

It was a nightmare for him. He had to see them talked to each other, later loved each other, he couldn't take it. He had to make a plan. He wanted Soonkyu to become his bestfriend, at least. He didn't want Soonkyu to love his own bestfriend. End of flashback.

"Suho...Suho.... SUHO!!"yelled Taeyeon. He woke up from his flashback. Sunny giggled and so did Taeyeon. "Yah! don't do that Taeng! It will be dark soon. Kajja, let's go home."said Suho. They went to the car and drove Sunny to her house. After that, the twins went to their own house. They would continue their plan to make Yifan pay for what he done to Sunny or Soonkyu. 


Kya!! The new chapter!!

If you like it, subscribe and comment!! love you<3<3<3