Do you want to built a sandcastle?

What will happen to us?

Kris's pov

 

"I want you, oppa"said that girl. "What if I don't want you?"said Kris to that girl. The girl smirked and laughed sarcastically, "You don't want to be with this Jessica Jung? The fabulous and the rich Jessica Jung? You must be kidding me!". Kris smirked, "Yes, I don't want to be with you."then he walked out from the park. Jessica glared at him and sat on the bench, "He doesn't want me? That's nonsense!"mumbled her. 

Kris went to his car, put his guitar to the backseat and got into the front seat. He drove his car to a cafe. After he arrived to the cafe, he took his guitar and got into the cafe and went to a waiter at the cashier, "Sehun-ah, I'm not late, right?". Sehun nodded and smiled, "Hyung, you can perform now,". Kris went straight to a small stage. He took the microphone, "Good afternoon, ladies and gentleman. I'm here to entertain all of you on this beautiful day. I will sing a song dedicated to someone special, my long lost love, Lee Soonkyu. Enjoy,". He sat on a chair and played a song. 

She's my kind of rain
Like love in a drunken sky
She's confetti falling
Down all night

She sits quietly there
Black water in a jar
Says, Baby why are you
Trembling like you are

So I wait
And I try
I confess like a child

She's my kind of rain
Like love from a drunken sky
Confetti falling down all night
She's my kind of rain

She's the sun set shadows
She's like Rembrandt's light
She's the history that's made at night
She's my lost companion
She's my dreaming tree
Together in this brief eternity
Summer days, winter snows
She's all things to behold

She's my kind of rain
Like love from a drunken sky
Confetti falling down all night
She's my kind of rain

So I wait
And I try
I confess all my crimes

She's my kind of rain
Like love from a drunken sky
Confetti falling down all night
She's my kind of rain

She's my kind of rain
Like love from a drunken sky
Confetti falling down all night
She's my kind of rain

She's my kind of rain
Oh, rain on me
She's my kind of rain

[She's My Kind Of Rain - Tim McGraw]

After he finished the song, everyone clapped. He bowed to the audience. He glanced at the at the audience, and he saw that girl, Lee Sunny who looked at him intensely. 

Sunny's pov

After She called Kris, her face turned red. Suho who saw her laughed, "Aigoo, what's happening to your face?". She glanced at Suho and hit his arm lightly, "Aish! I'm afraid to call him. I will not call him again, EVER!". He laughed again and patted her head, "Don't be afraid, I will always beside you, arasso?". She nodded her head and smiled. Suddenly, Suho's phone rang. He looked at Sunny, asked her for permission to answer the call. Sunny nodded and smiled, and he pressed answer button and went outside the cafe.

After one minute, Suho went back to her with his dissapointed face, "Sunny bunny, I'm sorry I must go now. My mom want to go somewhere with me and I can't say no to her. I'm really sorry! Forgive me, ne?". She smiled and nodded, "Arasso, take care of your eomma! We should go next time together with Taeyeon, okay?". "Roger, captain!Bye!"said Suho. He walked to the cafe's door and waved to her, she waved to him. After she couldn't see him again, she sighed, "Aish! I'm still wish we could go to the beach after this,".

Suddenly, she heard a man talked with the microphone, "Good Afternoon, ladies and gentlement. I'm here to entertain you on this beautiful day. I will sing a song dedicated to someone special, my long lost love, Lee Soonkyu. Enjoy". Did he just say Lee Soonkyu? His long lost love? Did he just say he dedicated the song for me?OMG!! she thought. He sat on a chair behind him and started to sing a song with his guitar. She knew the song, it's a song called She's My Kind Of Rain by Tim McGraw. She also knew who was the man who sang the song, it's Kris a.k.a Wu Yi Fan.

After he finished the song, everyone clapped their hands except Sunny. Instead, she looked at him intensely. Did he love me all this time? but why did he mock me when we were in high school? she thought. Then, he glanced at the audience, and his eyes stopped when he saw her. Suddenly, Kris took the microphone infront of him. "Thank you for your attention. Good afternoon and enjoy your day,". After he talked, he put the microphone and walked to her with his guitar in his hand.

"What are you doing here?"said Kris. She blinked and looked at his eyes. Should I say the truth? or should I keep playing the game? she thought. "Ah! Kris-ssi. Y-Your voice is g-great. That's why you g-got the scholarship in m-music, right?"she said, nervous. He smirked and he approached his face to her face, "Thank you. You said you want to meet me tomorrow, but why did you come here? You can't wait until tomorrow?"he said with his husky voice. She could feel his breath on her face, his face was too close to hers. She could feel her face turned red. "A-Aniya, I j-just--", "I just what, Lee Sunny-ssi? If you can't wait until tomorrow, let's go now."he said, cut her word. He took her arm and dragged her to his car. 

He put his guitar into the backseat, he dragged Sunny to the frontseat, so she could sat beside him. Sunny got into the car and so did he. "Where do you want to go?"said Kris. She looked at him, "Uhmm... C-Can we g-go to the b-beach?". He didn't say anything, he just drove his car to somewhere. After minutes later, they arrived at the beach. After he parked the car, the went to the beach. "Omo!! it's awesome!! Let's make a sandcastle!"she said, happily. She ran to the shore and sat there, and he followed her. She started to make the sandcastle, but he just watched her. "Kris-ssi! Do you want to built a sandcastle with me?"she said and smiled to him. 

Author's pov

"Kris-ssi! Do you want to built a sandcastle with me?"she said and smiled to him. He looked at her, then to the 'sandcastle'. "Arasso,"he said to her. She giggled and smiled to him. Her beautiful smile and her beautiful eyes, she reminds me of her, Lee Soonkyu. Her childish attitude and her cheerful attitude are enough to make my heart beat fast. Is it you? Are you Lee Soonkyu? He thought. He touched his chest and he could feel his heart beated fast, faster than usual. "Come on! Help me find a starfish and a shell!"she said while she was standing. He stood and helped her to find a starfish and a shell. 

After minutes later, they found a starfish and a shell. They sat on the sand and made a sandcastle together. They used the shell and the starfish as the decoration. After they finished, Sunny went to the shore and played around with the salty water. Kris took his phone and took a picture of the sandcastle they made together. He also took a picture of Sunny, who was playing around with the salty water at the shore. She looks like an angel when she have fun, he thought. He put his phone and walked to Sunny. 

Slowly, Kris lifted Sunny's petite body from behind and spun her body. "Kris! Stop it, I'm dizzy!"she giggled happily. He put her down and smiled, OMG! His smile is beautiful. He's so handsome when he smiles, but he still handsome even he's not smile, kkk~ she thought. She splashed the salty water to his body. "That's for what you've done!"she giggled and ran. He smirked and chased her. Because of his long legs, he could catch her and splashed her. They splashed each other until they both wet. They laid on the sand, watched the evening sky.

"Were you having fun with me?"asked Sunny suddenly. He glanced at her, "Yes, were you?". She giggled, "Yes! Let's do it again next time,". Kris got up, "There's sunset,"he said. She got up and saw the sunset. Slowly, she put her head on his shoulder. "This is the most beautiful day in my whole life,". He shocked when she put her head on his shoulder, but he let her. He also put his head on her head. He glanced at the smiling Sunny, and he smiled. He touched his chest and found his heart beated fast, Am I in love with her? Is it what they called love? When your heart beated fast because of someone? and when you happy when she happy? he thought.

She took a glanced at the smiling Kris, she smiled and looked at the sunset, she could feel her heart beated fast and her face turned red. Am I in love with him again? Should I continue the plan? If I'm in love with him again, what will Taeyeon and Suho say about it? I think I should just go with the flow, she thought. After the sunset gone, he went to his car and took his guitar. He walked to Sunny with his guitar. He sat beside her and played with his guitar. "Kris! Can you sing a song for me?"she said to him. He nodded and played a song with his guitar and started to sing.

Love me tender, love me sweet 
Never let me go 
You have made my life complete 
And I love you so 
Love me tender, love me true 
All my dreams fulfill 
For, my darling I love you 
And I always will. 
Love me tender, love me dear 
Tell me you are mine 
I'll be yours through all the years 
'Till the end of time 
Love me tender, love me true 
All my dreams fulfill 
For, my darling I love you 
And I always will 
Love me tender, love me true 
All my dreams fulfill 
For, my darling I love you 
And I always will 
Always will

[Love Me Tender - Norah Jones]

Sunny smiled and clapped her hands. "Kris! Your voice is great!I like it!". He smirked, "Thank you, let's eat in a restaurant somewhere around here". They went to the car and got into the car. He drove to the nearest restaurant and they ate there. After they finished their meal, he drove her home. After they arrived at her house, they got out from the car, "Kris, gomawo for today. I hope we can meet tomorrow, take care,"she said to him and smiled. He smiled and nodded, "Tomorrow, 10 am, at the park where we met for the first time, right?". She nodded and waved her hand. He got into the car and drove it to his apartment. She walked to her house happily and went straight to her room. She took a quick shower and wore a T-shirt and a sweatpants. She walked to her bed and slept. 

 


Kyaaa!! New chapter!! Sorry for not updating as soon as possible. I'm busy :)

If you like it, comment and subscribe guys, Love y'all<3<3