First Call

What will happen to us?

Author's pov

Next day, she woke up. She glanced to the alarm clock, 8 am. She got up from her bed and went to the bathroom. She took a shower and after that she prepared herself. She heard her phone rang. 

Oh Oh Oh Oh ppareul saranghae~

Ah Ah Ah Ah mani mani hae~

She walked to the bedside table and took her phone. She looked at the phone screen and saw Suho's name. He pressed answer button and put her phone to her right ear. "Hello sunny bunny! How are you today? Do you feel good after last night?" she could hear Suho's voice. "Well, sort of. How about you?"asked Sunny. "Well, I'm good. Sunny bunny, do you have plans for today?", "Hmm... Aniya. Wae Suho?", "Good! Let's go somewhere!", "Okay, Taeyeon will go with us too, right?"asked Sunny. "I-I think she c-cant't, Sunny bunny. She h-have a class today."lied Suho. "Oh, okay! Let's go.", "Okay, I will pick you up at 10 am, arasso?" , "Arasso! See you!"she said, agreed. Then, he ended the call. "I have to get ready," mumbled Sunny. 

She wore a yellow summer dress and a white flat shoes. She took her purse and went to the kitchen. She could see her mom was preparing a meal for her. She hugged her mom from behind, "What are you doing eomma?". Her mom smiled, "I made a meal for you. You should sit and let me handle the meal,". Sunny did what her mom said. She waited for minutes, until the meal was prepared. After the meal was done, Sunny ate it. "Eomma, it's delicious! Gomawo eomma!"she said while she was chewing the meal. "You're welcome, sunshine! You want to go somewhere?"asked her mom. "Suho asked me to go with him, it's alright with you?"said Sunny. Her mom nodded and smiled. "Gomawo eomma!" Sunny said and smiled. She glanced at the clock, 10 am. "Eomma, I have to go now, bye!". She kissed her mom's cheek and walked out from her house. 5 minutes later, Suho's car appeared. She waved to Suho and got in to the car. 

"You look beautiful," Suho said to her. "Gomawo, Suho-ah. You too."said Sunny. "So I look beautiful?"asked Suho. Sunny giggled, "You look handsome, kkkk,". "Where do you want to go?"asked Suho. She thought for a second, "Hmm... Let's go to the movie!", "Arasso! Next stop, the cinema!". 

They arrived at the cinema. They walked to the ticket counter, and bought two tickets. They also bought popcorn and two drinks. After that, they watched the movie. 2 hours later, they got out from the cinema. "The movie is great!"said Sunny. "Yeah, I'm agree with you! Let's eat now!"said Suho. Sunny nodded excitedly, "Kajja! I'm hungry right now!". Then they went to a cafe near the cinema.

After they arrived at the cafe, they went to the empty table and sat there. The waiter came and gave them the menu.  After minutes, they decided to buy a moccachino and a hot chocolate. They waited for minutes and the waiter came with the drinks. "Sunny bunny, you have called that jerk?"said Suho. "Jerk? You mean Kris?" Sunny said. Suho confused, She said Kris? Who is Kris? he thought. Suho slowly nodded. Sunny shook her head slowly, "Not yet, I'm afraid.". Suho smiled and her hair, "I will help you, sunny bunny. You want to make him pay, right?". She nodded slowly and took her phone from her purse. When she found his number, she pressed call button and put her phone at her right ear. She gulped, too nervous to hear his voice, his husky voice. Suho, who saw her nervous face, touched her hand and held it. After she waited for seconds, she could hear his breath, waited for her to say something. She glanced at Suho who was smiling at her.

"H-Hello? K-Kris?"she said, stammered. "Who is this? Do I know you?"she could hear his husky voice. "Y-Yes, I'm L-Lee S-Soon, I mean Lee S-Sunny.", " What do you want?". Sunny looked at Suho, and smiled. "C-Can I-I m-meet you?", she hit her head in her mind, OMG Sunny! Why did you say that? Pabo! she thought. She could hear his breath, but he didn't say anything. "Where? When?"suddenly Kris answered her. She shocked, she was jumping around in her mind. "Tomorrow, at 10 am. In the park where we first met. W-Will you?", "Okay," and he hung up the phone. end of author's pov

Kris's pov

"Okay," and he hung up the phone. Why did I say yes? he thought. He sat on a bench at the park, the park where they first met. He took his guitar, and played a song with his guitar. 

I know your eyes in the morning sun
I feel you touch me in the pouring rain
And the moment that you wander far from me
I wanna feel you in my arms again

And you come to me on a summer breeze
Keep me warm in your love and then softly leave
And it's me you need to show
How Deep Is Your Love

How deep is your love, How deep is your love
I really need to learn
'Cause we're living in a world of fools
Breaking us down
When they all should let us be
We belong to you and me

I believe in you
You know the door to my very soul
You're the light in my deepest darkest hour
You're my saviour when I fall
And you may not think
I care for you
When you know down inside
That I really do
And it's me you need to show
How Deep Is Your Love

How deep is your love, How deep is your love
I really need to learn
'Cause we're living in a world of fools
Breaking us down
When they all should let us be
We belong to you and me

And you come to me on a summer breeze
Keep me warm in your love and then softly leave
And it's me you need to show
How Deep Is Your Love

How deep is your love, How deep is your love
I really need to learn
'Cause we're living in a world of fools
Breaking us down
When they all should let us be
We belong to you and me

[Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love] 

When he finished, many people clapped their hands. He smiled and bowed to them. He could hear the teenage girls  were asking him about his phone number or asking about his name. He left the place and decided to buy an ice cream. After he bought an ice cream, he sat on a bench. Suddenly, someone hugged him from behind. "Kris oppa! I miss you so much! Where have you been?"she said. He broke away from her hug and stood. He looked at the girl coldly, "What do you want?", "I want you, oppa."said the girl. 


kyaa!! New chapter!

who is the girl? Any suggestions?

If you like it, comment and subscribe<3<3<3