Teardrops and Rain

What will happen to us?

"Mianhaeyo," was the only thing she could say to him. She ran away from him, ran away from the good feeling she had inside her. She ran as fast as she could, she also could feel teardrops on her cheek. She wiped her tears, wae? Wae!? Why are we falling in love now? In this situation where she had to destroy his heart? she asked herself. She kept running until she heard the sound of the falling raindrops. She lifted her head and she could feel the raindrops on her face. She closed her eyes, and the picture of her and Kris kissing made her heart beated fast. The warmth from his lips and nose, his softness in the kiss, made her crazy already.

When she heard the thunder, she squatted and closed her ears with her hands. She looked down and closed her eyes, Appa! Eomma! Yifan-ah! Help me please! she screamed in her mind. The rain started to fall heavily, made her body started to trembling. She screamed when she heard the thunder. Suddenly she couldn't feel the raindrops on her skin, but she still could heard the rain fell to the ground. 

She opened her eyes slowly and lifted her face. She found Kris, stood infront of her with an umbrella in his hand. He took her arms and pulled her up. She stood infront of him and she could feel the teardrops on her cheek. She looked down, tried to cover the tears on her cheek. He lifted her chin up, and smiled warmly when he saw her sad face. He touched her cheek, "Mianhaeyo, mianhaeyo. I should know your feeling to me, you didn't feel the same with me. I shouldn't have kissing you, mianhaeyo,"he said while he wiped the tears from her cute face with his thumb. She shook her head slowly, "Ani, it's not that. It's just..." she sighed and closed her eyes. "You can't feel the same with me, you can't feel this feeling as strong as I do?"he said slowly. She shook her head slowly, it's not that, it's just I don't want to hurt you. In fact, I love you since we first met in high school, she thought. "I... I can't be with you, I'll just hurting you if I'm with you," she mumbled. She ran away from him and she could feel her tears started to fall heavier. She took a taxi to Suho and Taeyeon's house. 

When she arrived at Suho and Taeyeon's house, she ran to the door and knocked it. When Suho opened the door, Sunny hugged him and cried. "What happened to my dear Sunny bunny? Someone hurted you?"Suho asked her. "I... I can't do this anymore!"she screamed. Suho her hair slowly and brought Sunny inside his house. 

He put Sunny down to the couch. He asked his butler to make a cup of hot tea. He sat beside Sunny and hugged her. She didn't hug him back, she cried a little bit harder than before. "So tell me what happened with you, " Suho said with a calm voice. "I... I... I can't do this anymore, It's hurting me! I think I'm in love with Yifan-ah again, and it's hurt to remember that I will make him hurt,"she mumbled, but Suho could hear it properly.

I'm making her hurt, am I? I'm always hoping that she will say that she's in love with me, but what I heard was she's in love with that jerk instead. I'm always hurting her, am I? he thought. His mind had a war with his heart, he realized that he was the one who hurted Sunny from the first time they met. He was the one who ended his realitionship with his bestfriend, Wu Yifan. He was the one who began all the things that hurted Sunny's heart and Yifan's heart. 

"OMG!! My baby Sunny bunny! What's going on Sunny? Suho, tell me what's going on!"Taeyeon yelled suddenly. Taeyeon came and hugged Sunny. Sunny cried harder that before, "Taeyeon-ah, I... I can't do this anymore! My heart hurts badly!"Sunny screamed. "OMMO!! Let's go to the hospital! I don't want my Sunny bunny get a heart attack!"said Taeyeon. "Pabo! She isn't get a heart attack! It called 'heartbroken' Taeyeon!"yelled Suho to his sister. "Taeyeon, can I stop the plan? I can't do this anymore!"Sunny said to Taeyeon. Taeyeon went silence, "Why Sunny? You're in love with him again, right? Okay then. I don't want to make you hurt like you used to,"she said calmly. Taeyeon hugged Sunny again and she her hair. "Go-gomawo, Taeyeon-ah,"Sunny mumbled. 

"What!? You can't do that! He needs the lesson! Don't let him get away from this thing!"Suho said suddenly, he was angry to his sister, he forgot about his bad action during the highschool times to get Sunny's love. "What the hell, Suho!? She can't continue it again! You said that you don't want to see her hurt, but why are you want it to continue? You want to hurt her?"Taeyeon yelled to Suho, defending Sunny. Sunny looked at both of them in silence. Tears filled her eyes again. "But I want him to pay for everything he done to Sunny! It's also for her too!"he yelled again. "Yifan is your bestfriend! You also want to hurt your own bestfriend? Huh!?"Taeyeon said with anger. "He's not my bestfriend anymore! He mocked Sunny everyday when we were highschool!"Suho said, also with anger. "But now he's not like that! Let them in love!"Taeyeon said. His face turned red, "I can't let them in love because she's mine!"he said without thought about it.

Taeyeon's eyes widen, Sunny gasped and shut with her hand. "What do you mean, Suho?"Sunny said slowly. "You've plan all of this so... Sunny will hurt and you will come as her hero?!"Taeyeon said. "Andwae! Forget what I said,"Suho said, he didn't want his sister and his crush to know his action when they were in highschool. "Please, Suho. Tell me what you mean!"Sunny yelled, she wanted the truth from Suho. His face darkened and he looked down to his shoes. Sunny came to him and shook his body, "Don't you lie to me! We're bestfriend and bestfriend don't tell lie!"she yelled, annoyed with him. "Hey, Suho! Tell us the truth! Tell us what do you mean!"Taeyeon said. "Grrr... I'm the one who make him mocked Sunny!"he yelled suddenly, he couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't keep his dark secret again. 

"What? Why did you do that to her?! Don't you know she was hurt with it!?"Taeyeon yelled to Suho. Sunny walked backwards slowly and cried. She sat on the couch and cried. She couldn't believe it, Yifan said the truth to her and she didn't believe it. She ran away from the house and took a taxi to her house.

She couldn't believe that her own bestfriend lied to her. She cried on her way home until she arrived. When she walked to her house, she found Kris stood still infront of her door.

 


 Kyaaa!! New chapter!!

if you like it, please subscribe and comment!

love y'all <3<3<3