Truth

What will happen to us?

"Kris?"Sunny asked the tall man figure infront of her. The man looked up and smiled, "Annyeong Sunny, it's a nice day, isn't it?"he said. Sunny looked at him intensely and sighed, why are you being so cute now? It makes me fall deeper to your love! she thought. "Sunny, please tell me why can't we be together. I-I think I'm i-in love with y-you,"he said slowly. His eyes looked at hers lovingly and tenderly, made her fell deeper in his love. "It's because, I lied to you."she said with her regret tone. She regreted when she had to lie to him, she regreted when she realized that she have to break his heart everyday.

"Lie? What do you mean?"he said with his serious tone. She sighed, "I-I'm not Lee Sunny, I'm not her. I-I'm Soonkyu, L-Lee S-Soonkyu. I..."she could feel tears fell from her eyes. She looked down, "I-I'm not suppose to in love with you because... I-I'm suppose to break y-your heart,". His hand took her chin and lifted it, so he could see her face clearly. "Soonkyu? It's you?"he smiled bitterly, "You look more beautiful than when you were a nerd in high school,". Sunny could see that he disappointed from his eyes. "Your mission is complete now. Congratulations, Soonkyu."he said to her. He caressed her hair tenderly, then he walked to his car slowly. Before he got into his car, he looked at Sunny and smiled bitterly to her. After he drove his car away from her house, Sunny let her tears fell from her eyes freely. 

Kris felt hurt, someone he just met was someone he loved since he met her in high school, Soonkyu. She lied to him all this time. When he arrived at his apartment, someone called him. He answered the call, "Oppa! You finally answer my call after all these years!"a girl talked from the phone. "Oh it's you. What do you want?"Kris said coldly. "You, oppa. Let's have a date, oppa!"the girl said.

 

It had been 5 days since the day when she broke his heart. I might complete my mission, but my heart.... Hurts right now. What should I do now? she thought everytime she remembered the moment when she broke his hearts. Her life felt so empty, she missed him. She missed his smile, his cold attitude, his tall figure, his... kiss. In the morning, she got a message from Suho.

to     : Sunny bunny

from: Suho

Sunny-ah, can we talk? I need to explain everything. 

She sighed when she saw the message. I wanted to believe Suho, I always did. But now, he made the biggest lie. Should I give him a chance? she thought.  

To    : Suho

From: Sunny bunny

Of course. When? Where?

After minutes, she got a message from Suho.

to    : Sunny bunny

from:  Suho

At Royal Heritage Cafe at 9 am. Don't be late :)

She looked at her phone and sighed. I got a bad feeling about this, she thought. 

 

When she arrived at the cafe door, she saw Kris with a girl who looked familiar. Her eyes got wet immediately, her heart felt ache, and her mind got lost. She just wanted to walk away and cried on her bed. "Soonkyu,"someone called her name when she was about to walk away. She looked at the person who called her and found Kris, stood behind her with a girl beside her. His face looked cold, like when she met him for the first time after a long time. "Annyeong, Kris-ssi and Jessica-ssi. Good to see you two. You look great together,"her voice trembled when she said that.

She was about to walk away again when Jessica said something, "Hey short girl! Do you know that we will marry soon?  You should come at our engagement party tomorrow night! It will be great!". She turned around to face them and smiled bitterly, "Jinja? Good for you. Yes, I will come. Bye,"she said. She walked away from them and tears fell from her eyes. "Sunny pabo! I just waste someone I love just for that arrogant girl."she muttered. 

 

"Sunny-ah, maybe he confused and desperate. Guys got confused and did something weird! Suho did something crazy when you got closed to Yifan. I'm sure he just confused and desperate, and he decided to marry that girl because he thought you didn't love him,"Taeyeon explained to Sunny. "They will marry each other soon. The engagement party will be held tomorrow night, and I think I can't make him change his mind."said Sunny hopeless. "Yah! Don't say that! If he loves you, he will change his mind once he know the truth, your feeling to him."said Taeyeon with her serious tone. "I-I can't! What if he suddenly love that girl? His heart broke into pieces already, I don't want to broke his again."Sunny felt ache when she said it. Taeyeon shook her head and touched her shoulders, "Sunny, tell him the truth about your feeling. If the two of you are meant to be together, he will said that he loves you.".

"I will help you with that,"suddenly someone said that. They looked at the person who said it and found Suho. "Sunny, mianhaeyo. I'm not a good friend for you since we became friends. As the return, Taeyeon and I will come with you at that engagement party and help you explain the truth, arraso?"Suho said and smiled. Sunny ran to him and hugged him, "Gomawo, Suho-ah! I wish you will meet a beautiful, smart, and kind girl who will be the one for you,"Sunny cried in his arms. Suho smiled, "You deserve to be with a great guy like Yifan, the Wu Yifan. He's a kind, good-looking, and artistic who look perfectly with a kind, beautiful, and smart girl like you,". He continued, "And it took me years to realize it. Mianhaeyo, Sunny!". Taeyeon hugged the two of them, "Group hug!"she said excitedly. I will risk everything for my Sunny, including my own feeling to her, Suho thought. 

 

 


Kyaa!! New chapter!!

If you like it, comment below and subscribe!!

Love y'all <3<3<3