It's Love

What will happen to us?

"Kris?"Sunny said in the middle of silence. "Hmm?"said Kris. "Are you mad?"she asked the man who sat beside her on the shore. The man released his black suit and put it on her shoulders, "What do you think?"he said warmly. She bit her lips and tightened the suit, "No?"she asked carefully. He released his tie and threw it on the sand. He looked at her face and smiled, "You've got the answer,". They looked at the sea, the calm waves, the moon that shone perfectly, and the stars in the nightsky. "Saranghae, Soonkyu."said Kris. She turned her head to her right and smiled, "I told you to call me Sunny,". He looked at her and nodded, "I prefer Soonkyu than Sunny,". He her cheek and smiled. Slowly, he closed his eyes and kissed her lips softly. She smiled and responded the kiss. 

 

3 years later...

"Look at our Sunny Bunny! You look really beautiful!"Taeyeon said. "Yep! You look amazing and stunning!"Suho said to the petite girl. The girl stood infront of a mirror. She turned 360 degrees and smiled. "I can't believe you will marry today!Kyaaa~"said Taeyeon. Suho nudged her, "Your date is waiting for you, you should come to him."Suho said. Taeyeon nodded excitedly and stormed outside the room. Suho looked at the girl infront of him, "You will make him crazy for you with your look in that dress,". She laughed, "He's crazy already because of my charm,". He shook his head and smiled, "I hope you are happy with him,"he said to Sunny. "Well, I hope you will find yourself a girlfriend."she said to Suho. He walked to the door, "Good luck, Soonkyu.".

 

It was dream come true, walking side by side with your father to the altar and you could see your lover waiting for you. Everything felt so slow, They shared their promise to each other, they exchanged rings, and last but not least, "kiss the bride" scene. He her cheek and smiled. They closed their eyes and connected their lips together.

 

It's love, they said. When you are happy if they with you, when your heart beating fast if you look at them. Everything feels like eternity when you with the one you love. You don't care about the storm ahead when you with them. But, everything seems strange and scary when they are not with you. It's love, If you can love yourselves and others. 

 

"I love you Soonkyu, I will always do,"he whispered to her ear. She smiled and nodded, "I love you too, Kris."she whispered him. They could feel their own heartbeat, maybe because it was too loud. It's love, for them. It's also magic. The nightsky and music have brought them together since they met again after years. Destiny also brought them together. Love is about accepting ourselves and others. 

 


 

Kyaaa!! It's the end. 

It's bad, right? well, I'm not good at writting.

Goodbye for now.

Thankyou for the readers, the subscribers, and of course the upvoters

I love your comments, it brings me excitement.

Sorry for the grammar, not good in English.

Peace, lolme99