Step 1: Change Sunny's look

What will happen to us?

Next day, Sunny came to the Kim's fancy house. She knocked the door, and she heard someone came to the door from inside. She knocked the door once again and a butler opened it. "May I help you, miss?" asked the butler. Sunny smiled and nodded, "Can I meet Suho and Taeyeon? I'm Lee Sunny."said Sunny. The butler nodded and let Sunny came in. The butler asked her to wait in the living room. A minute later, Suho and Taeyeon came to the living room. "Sunny bunny! I miss you already! Kyaa!!"said Taeyeon excited. "Taeng! Don't be so childish! Grow up!"said Suho annoyed with his twin sister. Taeyeon and Sunny giggled. Suho smiled at Sunny, "Let's change your look.".

They went to the guest room. Taeyeon brought the clothes they bought yesterday. They tried every clothes they bought to Sunny. Sunny tried a pink dress and a white belt, but Suho said it was not right. She tried a white blouse and a blue hotpants, but he said it was not right. She tried many clothes they bought, but Suho always said no. She looks awesome, beautiful. She just like a princess and I'm her prince, thought Suho.

Finally, Suho speaked more than just "no". "Yifan really like a cheerful girl. That yellow blouse and that floral skirt should work." Sunny sighed, "Finally! I'm tired, you know,"said Sunny. She tried the yellow blouse and the floral skirt. "Ommo! You look beautiful!" Taeyeon said excited. "Yeah, you look stunning. How about the shoes and the accessories?"asked Suho. Taeyeon gasped, "Ommo! I forgot! Let's go to my room. I have shoes and accessories that will perfect for you!"said Taeyeon. She dragged Sunny to her room. Suho followed from behind. 

They reached at Taeyeon's room. Big and fancy room. She opened her wardrobe and took different shoes and accessories. Suho looked at Sunny and flashback came to him.

Flashback

It was weird, he barely met a new girl in his school and he in love with her. Is it love at first sight? he thought eveyday. She always in his thought. He wanted to eat, and she came to his mind. He wanted to sleep, and she came in his mind all the time. At school, he always saw Yifan talked with Sunny. Yifan always glanced at her, and so did Sunny. He was jealous, too jealous. It was because of Lee Soonkyu or Lee Sunny. 

He could not take it. They looked really in love with each other. So he decided to make a plan ASAP. 

At the break time, he came to Yifan. Soonkyu already left with Taeyeon to the canteen. "Hey bro! What is going on with you? You didn't talk to me again. Come on dude!" said Suho to him. Yifan glanced at him and smiled, "It just... I need time for myself. It's alright with you, right?"said Yifan. Suho shook his head, "Man, I need to say something to you. I don't know why, there's a girl who steal my mind. I always thinking about her. But a man close to her, what should I do?"Suho said. "It's easy, you have to take her attention. Make you look like her hero. Anyway, who is the girl? Tell your bestfriend, dude."said Yifan. Suho smirked, "She is Lee Soonkyu,". Yifan's smile suddenly faded away. Slowly, he nodded his head. "You are close to her, right? Please, do something for me. Make she think that I'm her hero," Suho said. Yifan looked at him, "I have a plan! Will you mock her for me, your bestfriend? And I will become her hero. How's that?"said Suho. Yifan shocked, but he managed to cover it. "Okay, I will do it for my bestfriend.". Suho smiled and nodded, "Thank you, bro. You're my bestfriend.". Suho went to canteen and met Taeyeon and Sunny.

Since that, Yifan always mocked her. He mocked her glasses, her hair, everything. And Suho always became her hero. End of flashback.

"Yah! Suho! Wake up!"yelled Sunny and Taeyeon to him. "What do you think of this yellow heels and this silver purse?"asked Sunny. Suho only nodded. Sunny and Taeyeon giggled. "You know? Sunny should be your twin, Taeng. You two look like twins, danbyu twins!"Suho mocked them. Sunny and Taeyeon looked at each other, they smiled and took a pillow. They hit Suho with the pillow in their hands. "Yah! Stop it! My head hurts you know! Aish!"yelled Suho to them. They stoped it and laughed at him. "Yah! Stop laughing! Tomorrow will be a big day! The reunion party will be held tomorrow!", "oh right. I think I should go, eomma will be worry if I'm not come home now. Bye twins!"said Sunny. "Sunny bunny! You want me to drive you home?"asked Suho. "Aniya, I can go by myself. See you tomorrow!". Sunny went to the guest room and changed her clothes. She went outside the house and went to her house by taxi. 

On her way home, she felt weird. She didn't know what to do for the reunion party. She didn't want to broke his heart, Wu Yifan's heart. So she decided to become herself, a cheerful, kind, and caring girl. Even he always mocked her back in highschool, she didn't care. Somehow, her heart beated fast when she remembered him, her heart beated fast when she heard his name. "I don't think I can do it,"she muttered. Suddenly, she heard the driver talked to her, "Ma'am, we already reach your desternation.". She paid the taxi and went outside the taxi. She went to her house. She knocked the door and her mom opened it. 

"Soonkyu-ah! You're back! Let's eat the dinner I make for you, come on!" her mom said. She went inside and her mom dragged her to the kitchen. They ate together. After ate, Sunny washed her plate. She went to the bathroom and took a shower. After that, she went straight to her room. She went to her bookselve and took her highschool yearbook. She opened it, and she looked at each page. When she opened page 35, she saw Wu Yifan, a musician and a basketball player. A special person for her. 

A tear came out from her eyes. She remembered her first day as a new student in highschool. 

Flashback

She went to the administration room. She got her schedule and went outside the room. Suddenly, a girl came to her and asked, "Are you Lee Soonkyu? Hello, I'm Kim Taeyeon, I'm your class president. Come on, I will show you around this school.". Sunny smiled and nodded. They showed her around the school.  When they went to the library, two guys came to her. "Hey Taeyeon, who is that?" The first guy said while pointing at her. Taeyeon gave her a inroduce-yourself-to-them look. She nodded, "Annyeong, Lee Soonkyu imida. I'm a new student. Nice to meet you two,". The first guy smiled and said, "Annyeong, Kim Joonmyun imida. I'm Taeyeon's twin brother. Nice to meet you too,". The second guy, a tall but handsome guy smiled at her, and so did Sunny. Ommo! Why is my heart beat so fast when I saw his smile? thought Sunny.  The first guy or Suho piched the second guy, and the second guy went back from reality. The bell rang, Taeyeon and Sunny went to the teacher's room and Suho with the second guy went to their class. 

After they went to the teacher's room, they went to their class. Taeyeon went in first, then Choi seonsaengnim asked her to come in to the class. "Today, we have a new student. Soonkyu, introduce yourself.". She went beside Choi seonsaengnim, "Annyeong everyone. Lee Soonkyu imida. Nice to meet you all," and she bowed. "Alright, Soonkyu-ssi, you can sit beside... Ah, Joonmyun, move to the chair beside Taeyeon. Soonkyu-ssi will sit beside Yifan. Yifan, raise your hand.". She saw Suho went to the chair beside Taeyeon, and she saw Yifan raised his hand. When she knew Yifan was the man who came to her with Suho, she frozed. But she managed to cover it and walked to Yifan. She sat beside him and she smiled at him. Yifan also did the same. Her heart beated fast, really fast. She could feel her face turned to red. Soonkyu-ah, are you in love with him? she thought. End of flashback. 

She wiped her tears. She closed the yearbook and smiled. She went to her bed and slept.


Kyaa!! The new chapter!! 

If you like it, comment and subscribe!! Love ya <3<3<3