Next Meeting

What will happen to us?

When the alarm rang, Sunny opened her eyes quickly and jumped out from her bed. OMMO! It's today! What should I say to him? What should I wear? I'm nervous!! she thought. She dashed to her bathroom, took a shower, and wore a yellow summer dress. She wore a light makeup and put her white flat shoes. Suddenly, her phone rang. She looked at the caller id and saw Taeyeon's name. She answered the call and put the phone on her right ear. "Hello?" Sunny said. "Sunny bunny! Suho told me about today! You're going to meet him? OMG!! You should make him fall for you!! Do you need my advices?"said Taeyeon. "Aniya, I can do it by myself. I'm nervous, Taeng. I don't know what to do."said Sunny. "Aish! Just be yourself! It should do the work. Hey Sunny bunny, talk to you later, ne? I have to go now, good luck! Bye!!", and Taeng ended the call. Sunny looked at her phone and sighed. She put the phone to her purse and walked out from her room with the purse in her hand. 

She walked to the kitchen and found no one. She decided to make a breakfast for her and her mother. Should I make a meal for Kris? I'm afraid he hasn't yet eaten. I'll make a sandwitch for him! she thought. After she done, she ate her breakfast and packed a meal for Kris. After she finished, she went to her mother's room and knocked it softly. "Eomma, I have to go somewhere. See you later,"she said. She walked out from her house and went to the bus stop. After few minutes, the bus came and it slowly drove her to the park, where she met Kris for the first time. 

After she arrived at the park, she walked to a bench near the entrance gate. She looked at her watches, it was 9.45 am. She was too soon. When she was about to walk out from the park, Kris walked to her. He wore a white shirt and a black leather jacket, he also wore a black trousers. His face looked like always, cold. "Hello Yifan-, I mean Kris-ssi. It's g-good to m-meet you again."she flashed her best smile to him. "That smile looks beautiful,"Kris mumbled. Unfortunately, she heard that and her face turned red. He pretended like she didn't hear what he said and smirked, "You're okay? If you sick, you can go home now,". She looked at him with her innocent eyes and smiled, "Aniya, I'm not sick. I'm just thinking that I heard something,"she said. He sat on the bench and took his guitar from the gutar case. "You came early, can't wait to meet me?"he said to her. She shocked to hear that and she cleared her thoat, "A-Aniya, I'm just-," "Just what? Missed me?"he cut her words. Her face turned red and shook her head. He smirked and focused on his guitar. Sunny sat beside him and mumbled, "What should I do now? Aish!". "You want to go somewhere?"said Kris, answered her. She looked at him and nodded slowly. "I want to go to the Han River. I miss that place. I have sweet and bittersweet memories there," and they both got into a flashback.

Sunny's flashback

She walked alongside the Han River. It was gloomy, the cloud began to thicken and grayed, the weather didn't look good, and people rarely seen roaming the streets. Bravely, she walked alone, tried to ignore the weather. Suddenly, she heard a thunder. She screamed and held her ears with her hands. She heard the thunder once again and she stopped. Her tears began to drop and she held her ears tightly. The rain started to drop, "Eomma, Appa! Help me!!"she screamed. She heard the thunder once again and she was squatting. She shut her eyes and her ears tightly. Tears came from her eyes, "Somebody, help me! I'm scared."she yelled, no one heard her. She hated this situation, she hated the thunder, and explosion. Suddenly, someone hugged her from behind. She opened her eyes and glanced at the man who hugged her, and she found Yifan, held her in his arms tightly. 

The thunder heard once again and she faced him and hugged him tightly. She cried in his chest, "I'm scared, Yifan-ah. Don't leave me now, please! I hate the thunder, please stay with me,". He held her tighter, "Don't you worry, Soonkyu-ah. I'm here, arraso?", Sunny nodded slowly. They hugged in the middle of heavy rain, and they could feel their heart beated fast as one. end of Sunny's flashback.

Kris's flashback

It was raining hard. He looked at a petite figure infront of him. They were at Han River. She asked Kris to came and asked him the reason why he mocked him. He looked at her intensely. "Yifan-ah! Why did you mock me all the time? I tried to patient, but you make my life harder! I never do something bad to you!"the girl said. You make me fall for you, it's your only problem with me, he thought. "You won't believe it. You won't believe the reason why I did that to you!"Kris said to her. "Try me!"she challenged him. He sighed and looked at her beautiful eyes. "Suho asked me to do that so he could be your hero and you would fall for him,"he explained. He could see her face looked shocked. "Impossible! He won't do that to me! He won't do that to you either, because you're his bestfriend. You mocked me and were embrassing me, and you said it was Suho's fault? How could you do that to him!"Soonkyu yelled to him. See? You didn't believe me, just because he looked so innocent, he thought.

Suddenly, Suho and Taeyeon came to them. "Hey jerk! What are you doing with Soonkyu? You want to make her suffer again?"Taeyeon spoke to him. Kris glanced at Suho, who was looking down. Taeyeon nudged Suho and looked at him with her say-something-to-him look. "Soonkyu! Let's get out from here! Let that stupid person alone,"he said. "You know, Yifan? You are the most annoying and stupid person I ever met!"Soonkyu yelled to him. "I love you, but you make me suffer, and embrassed all the time! At first I want to hear your sorry, but you said it was Suho's fault instead! I hate you! I shouldn't love you! Good bye, Wu Yifan! Have a nice day!"she continued. Kris saw her face, and tears dropped from her eyes. He wanted to erase her tears with his thumb, but she ran away. Kris wanted to follow her, but Taeyeon and Suho didn't let him. After Soonkyu left, the Kim twins followed her. He looked at Soonkyu from far away and looked down. A tear came from his eyes, but the heavy rain covered it. He looked at the sky, "I love her! I do love her! But why did I let her go?why did I agree with Suho about it? You're pabo! Pabo!"he screamed. end of Kris's flashback

Suddenly a girl came and they woke up from their flashback. "Kris oppa! I missed you! Who is she, oppa?"the girl said. Sunny looked at the girl, then to Kris. Kris looked at the girl and gave his icy glare to her, "Can you just go away?"he said coldly. The girl pouted, "Yah! I love you! I've said that to you all the time but you keep pushing me away!"said the girl. Kris put the guitar inside the guitar case and dragged Sunny away from her. From behind, they could hear the girl yelled to them, "Yah! Short girl! Remember, Kris oppa is mine! Only Jessica Jung who have his heart!". 

He dragged Sunny to his car, put his guitar at the backseat and Sunny got into the frontseat with Kris. He drove the car, "Still want to go to Han River?"Kris asked her. "Ne!"she said excited. He curved a smile when he heard her cute voice. 

After they arrived at Han River, they were chit chatting, and for the first time Kris looked really happy. They laughed and giggled together as they walked alongside the river. OMMO! I never thought he could laugh and giggle like this! He looks cute and handsome, kyaa!! Sunny thought. Kris looked at the sky and found the cloud darkened and thicked. Suddenly, they heard a thunder. She screamed and hugged Kris. When she realized she hugged Kris, she let go of him, her face turned red and they walked awkwardly. She remind me of her, Soonkyu. My heart keep saying that Sunny is Soonkyu, but that's impossible, right? he thought. They heard the thunder again, and she screamed, shut her eyes and her ears tightly. The rain started to fall heavily. He hugged her while he used his leather jacket to cover their body from the rain. They ran to the nearest cafe and went in. 

Kris sat across Sunny. They ordered two cups of hot chocolate. They waited until the drink came. "Yifan-ah, I mean Kris-ssi, thank you so much,"said Sunny suddenly. He looked at her and smiled, "What for?". She smiled and giggled, "You're covering me from the rain with your jacket," He looked at her brown eyes intensely, "You hate thunder?". Her face turned red and she nodded, "Ne, I hate thunder since I was young,". He nodded his head and took a sip of his drink. 

After the rain began to subside, they decided to walked around. They chat along, they giggled and laughed, they had a good time. They sat on a bench, still chat along and Sunny remembered, she made him a meal. "Kris-ssi, do you want to eat? I made a meal for you,"she said with her puppy eyes. He smiled and nodded. He brought the meal from her purse and gave it to him. He opened it and found a sandwitch. He took a bite, "It's good, do you want some?". She shook her head, "Aniya, you should-," "Come on! Eat your masterpiece!"and he fed her. They laughed and ate the sandwitch. They were chatting until the sky turned dark, they walked to Kris car and he drove her home. 

After they arrived at her house, Sunny insisted him to stay for one night at her house, because it was night already and his clothes were all wet. Finally he approved and they got into her house. Sunny's mom was happy when she saw her daughter with a man. "Finally you went home! Where have you been? And who is this man? Your boyfriend?"her mother said. Sunny's face turned red and Kris bowed 90 degrees, "Annyeonghaseo, Ms. Lee. I'm Wu Yifan, but you can call me Kris. It's nice to meet you, ma'am.". "Eomma! He's not-," "I'm her boyfriend, Ms. Lee,"said Kris, cut her words. "Aigoo!! What a gentleman! Why did you all wet? Sunny bunny, change your clothes and you could give your boyfriend your appa's clothes."her mother said.

After Sunny changed her clothes into a white shirt and a shortpants, she gave Kris her appa's clothes. He went to the bathroom and changed his clothes. While Sunny was waiting for Kris, her mother spoke to her, "Sunny bunny, he will stay in here for one night, right? It's night already. I'm afraid he will get into an accident like your appa,". She smiled to her mother and nodded. "That means he will sleep in your room,"

After he changed his clothes, Sunny led him to her room. After they arrived at her room, she opened the door and went inside first. "Come on in, we didn't have another room, so unfortunately, you have to sleep here. It's okay, right?"she said while flashed her smile. He nodded slowly and walked inside the room slowly. He gulped, he never went into a girl's room. He was sweating and his face looked uneasy. Sunny saw his uneasy face, and she giggled, "Kris-ssi, it's not like we will do something nasty in here, right?Gwenchanayeo, you may sleep on the bed, I can sleep on the couch,". "Aniya, you should sleep on your bed. I will sleep on the couch.". She looked at him with her unsure look, but she nodded, took a blanket and a pillow. She gave it to him, "Get yourself confortable, arraso?". He nodded and laid on the couch. She laid on her bed and they both slept.


 

Kyaaa!! New Chapter!!

sorry for the late update...

I think this chapter kinda bad, sorry *bows

if you like it, subscribe and comment!! Love y'all<3<3