And See Where It Goes

What will happen to us?

Sunny's pov

After Sunny arrived at her house, she went straight to her room. She changed her clothes and laid on her bed. She closed her eyes and opened it again. Sunny couldn't sleep. How could she if she just met her ex-crush? The one who broke her heart for many times. "Aish! You should sleep now! You have a long day tomorrow!", she mumbled. She closed her eyes again and opened her eyes again. She got up and sat on her bed. "I think I need to drink a glass of milk,", she walked to the kitchen and took a carton of milk from the fridge. She also took a glass and poured  the milk into the glass. She drank it until done. She went to her room again and laid on her bed. She tried to sleep but she couldn't. So she got up and walked to the bookshelve. She took her highschool yearbook, and opened page 35. She looked at the picture of a man she used to love. "How could you do this to me? You tore my heart into pieces, you know that?" she mumbled. She touched the picture and tears came from her eyes. She ripped the picture into pieces and threw the pieces into a trashbin. She cried herself on the bed to sleep. end of Sunny's pov.

Kris's pov

After that girl named Sunny gone, he decided to go home. He walked to the parking lot and went to his car. He got into the car and drove it to his aparment. After he reached his aparment, he went to his room and changed his clothes. He laid on his bed and closed his eyes. He tried to sleep but that girl, Lee Sunny came into his mind. She looked familiar somehow. Familiar to his mind, to his heart. His heart beated fast when he looked at Sunny's eyes, her beautiful brown eyes. When he saw her, he saw the girl she loved, Lee Soonkyu. They looked different but somehow same, he thought. "How are you, Soonkyu-ah? I miss you, my nerdy girl."mumbled Kris. He laughed because a flashback came to him. When he mocked her for the first time.

flashback

The next day after Suho asked him to mock her, he sat on his chair nervously. He didn't want to mock her, but he couldn't break his promise with Suho, his bestfriend. Why did I agree about this? Aish! he thought. He glanced at the door and he saw Soonkyu, walked to him with a smile plastered on her face. She sat on a chair beside him, "Annyeong, Yifan-ssi." she said. He nodded his head nervously, "Ne, annyeong Soonkyu-ssi.". She looked at him intensely, "Yifan-ssi, are you alright? You look... nervous.", "Ani, I just remebered something,". She nodded her head and smiled at him, her angelic smile, she looks like a nerd but I think she is an angel in disguise, he thought and smiled. For the first time in his life, his heart could beated fast when he saw someone smiled at him. He touched his chest, and he could feel his heart beated fast. Is it what they called love? When your heart beated fast because of someone?  And when you feel happy when you see that someone smile? he thought. The bell rang, and the students sat on their own chair.

Song seonsaengnim came to the class and taught Math. He glanced at Soonkyu, who was busy with her pen. After Song seonsaengnim finished explaining, she asked  Soonkyu to finish the math problems on the board. He glanced at Soonkyu again, and she looked shocked. She walked to the board infront of class slowly. She finished the math problems slowly, "Soonkyu-ssi, you have to pay attention in my class, although you can finish this problems correctly,"said Song seonsaengnim. Yifan glanced at Suho, "Nerd always do it correctly, without learn about it!" shouted Yifan. Everyone in the class laughed, except for Taeyeon, Suho, Soonkyu and of course Song seonsaengnim. Soonkyu's face turned to red. "Yifan-ah, shut up! Is it wrong for her to be a smart girl?" said Suho. Everyone stopped laughing and looked at Suho. "Joonmyun is right, it it wrong for her, Yifan?", Yifan looked at Soonkyu and shook his head.

Soonkyu walked to her chair beside Yifan and looked at Suho. He could see Soonkyu smiled at him, and mumbled 'gomawo' to him. Suho smiled to her and nodded. She sat beside Yifan. He glanced at her, Mianhae, Soonkyu. he thought. end of flashback.

He shook his head, why my heart says it is her? That Sunny is Soonkyu? That's impossible. he thought. 


Kyaa!! New chapter!! It's too short, isn't it?

well, if you like it, comment and subscribe!! 

Sorry, I couln't reply your comment, I don't know how <3<3<3