Confetti Traces

What will happen to us?

Sunny and Kris walked hand in hand at the shore, looking so happy together. Everything looked so romantic, the sun was about to hide, the sea looked so calm, and the wind blew slowly. Suddenly, Sunny found herself drowned. She tried to escape but the sea didn't let her go. Kris gave his hand to her, he tried to save her, but her hand didn't want to take his hand. Her mind told her to take his hand, but she couldn't move at all. With her own eyes, she could see Kris finally gave up and walked away. She wanted to scream, but couldn't say a word. Her body drowned slowly.

"Aaaahh!"she screamed, she woke up from her nightmare. Her body was sweating and her eyes filled with tears. She ran her finger through her hair and sighed, why did I have this nightmare? My mind regreted everything I have done to him, didn't I? she thought. Her tears started to fall when she was thinking about him and Jessica. Her heart ache whenever she remembered what Jessica said to her, they will marry soon. Is it what they called love? When your heart ache because of someone? When you regret every bad things you have done to that someone? she asked to herself. She touched her chest where her heart located, "Yifan-ah, mianhaeyo."she muttered.

 

She walked slowly to the ball room, where the engagement party was held. She decided to come to the party with Taeyeon. Suho had something important to do first, so he would come to the party late. The party looked so fancy, and she wasn't really enjoy fancy-party. "Oops! I'm so sorry! Let me help you clean your coat!"Taeyeon said to a handsome and cute man with a half-glass of wine and a dirty coat after she bumped him accidentally. "It's okay! Don't worry about tha-"the man stopped when he saw Taeyeon. They looked at each other, and then they laughed. Sunny who saw it smiled and decided to say the truth about her feeling to Kris alone, without Taeyeon's or Suho's help. 

Sunny tried to find Kris but he was nowhere to be found. She decided to take a fresh air at the garden beside the ball room. She went to the garden and sat on a bench. She sighed and ran her finger through her hair, Yifan-ah, where are you? Should I give up on fate? she thought. She looked at the starry sky, she missed Kris so much. Suddenly, she heard a voice of gitar from the small maze at the garden. "Kris,"she muttered.

Sunny walked to the maze and found traces made of confetti. She entered the maze and followed the traces. After she reached in the middle of the maze, she found Kris, with his guitar, sat on a bench. He played the same song as when he sang a song for her at the cafe, She's My Kind of Rain by Tim McGraw. "Yifan-ah."she said after he finished the song. He looked at her and smiled bitterly.  "Is there anything I can help you, Soonkyu?"he said coldly. "I... I need to say something to you."she said. "What is it?"he said, also with his cold tone.

"Do you know why were I pretending to become someone you barely meet?"she said. He raised his eyebrows and shook his head slowly. "It's because.... I wanted to take a revenge on what you've done to me when we were highschool. But... suddenly you changed into this cold person and I felt sorry for you,"she sighed and looked at the star. "And... I started to know you. You started to care to me, your cold personality started to transform into a warm one. I started to know the truth that.... Suho was the one who asked you to mock me."she continued. She looked down and tears fell from her eyes, "I'm enjoying the moment when I'm with you, even when I'm not supposed to. I broke my own rule to hate you. I... I can't control my mind, my heart, and my body language when I'm with you. I hate it when I can't control what I'm suppose to control. But... I love it when I can't control my heart-beat when I'm with you, I..."she stopped when Kris suddenly kissed her lips. 

Sunny could feel a spark when he kissed her. The kiss felt so... Magical. They ever kissed before, but the kiss they just had felt more magical. They broke away from the kiss and smiled to each other. "So, what's your name now?"he asked. She smiled, "Just call me Sunny, Lee Sunny,". He took her hand, his guitar, and they followed the traces he made by confetti. After they got out from the maze, they went to the ball room. Kris led her to the stage, "Wait here," he mouthed when they reached the right-side of the stage. He went to the stage and took a microphone. "Mianhaeyo to bother all of you, but I need to announce something to you. I'm sorry but I have to cancel the wedding with Jessica Jung because we all believe that It's too soon, and I believe that too. Mianhaeyo to the Jung's, especialy Jessica, and to all guest who come to this party. Thank you,"he declared with a smile on his face. 

He went to Sunny with a smile. They looked at each other and smiled. They were free to in love. "Yah oppa! What did you do? You canceling our wedding!? How could you oppa!"Jessica yelled suddenly. Kris smirked, "I'm sorry, Jessica. But my heart belongs to Soonkyu only.". Jessica's eyes widen in shock, "Oppa! You're not mean it, right? Oppa, please say yes. Oppa!"she yelled again. "Once again, mianhaeyo Jessica."he said while he bowed 90degrees to her. Kris looked at Sunny and smiled, "Let's get out from here, Soonkyu!". Sunny nodded in excitment, they went out from the ball room and smile plastered on their face.

 


Kyaaaa!!!! New chapter is here!!

I think this story kinda bad and boring :(:(:(

anyway, if you like it, comment below and subscribe :):):):

Love y'all <3<3<3