Step 2 and 3

What will happen to us?

I'm sorry for not updating on May 20. I'm busy, really busy. Let's just forget about the date, okay? 


Next morning, Sunny got up in the morning. She took a shower and wore t-shirt and pants. She went to the kitchen and she saw her mom, made breakfast for them. Sunny went to her mom, "Hmm... It looks delicious! Eomma, will you teach me to make it? I can't cook and I desperately need to learn.". Her mom smiled and nodded, "Of course honey. Tomorrow I will teach you, arasso?", "Ne eomma! Gomawo my special eomma!". Sunny ate the breakfast and so did her mom. "Soonkyu-ah, let's go shopping today! I miss shopping with my only daughter."said her mom. Sunny smiled and nodded excitedly. After ate, they got ready for shopping. After few minutes, they went to a mall. 

After hours of shopping, they decided to take a walk at the park near the mall. It was quite there. They sat on a bench. "Eomma, do you want to eat an ice cream? I will buy it for you,"said Sunny, her mom nodded and she went to the ice cream stall. When she bought the ice cream, a man came beside her. He probably wanted to buy an ice cream. She observed him, because she was curious about the man. Somehow, he looked familiar for her. He held a guitar case, he wore a gray v-neck shirt and a black trousers. Apparently, he realized it. So he glanced at her. Sunny shocked, she didn't expect him to glance at her, so she looked away. Sunny paid the ice cream and took the ice cream. She glanced at him and ran away from there. 

She handed the ice cream to her mom. "Gomawo, Soonkyu-ah. Honey, let's go home. You need to prepare yourself for the reunion party."her mom said. They went to their house. Sunny went to her room, wore a yellow blouse and a floral skirt. She also wore yellow heels and a silver purse. She applied light make up and went outside. She waited Taeyeon and Suho who promised to pick her up. 5 minutes later, they reached her house. Sunny went into the car, Suho drove the car to the reunion party. They arrived at the reunion party. Sunny took her glasses and put it in her purse. She took a deep breath and they went into the reunion party. 

Everyone looked familiar. They talked to each other. "OMG! The food looks delicious! Let's go there!"said Taenyeon excited after she saw the food stall. "Yah! We have to do something first! Remember the plan?"said Suho to Taeyeon. Sunny giggled, saw the twins fought was funny, just like the old times. Suddenly, she saw a man came to the party. Someone who... Used to be special. He was tall, wore a tux. He looked so... Handsome as always. He didn't show any expression. He looked so... Cold. He wasn't the Yifan she used to know, used to love. Suho who saw him too, commanded Taeyeon to look at Yifan. Taeyeon looked at Yifan and frozed. "OMG, that bastard. Come on! Let's do the plan!"said Taeyeon in her serious tone. 

Sunny and Taeyeon walked to him. Sunny was nervous, really nervous. She scared, too scared to face him. She tried to stop her step towards him, but Taeyeon pushed her. They stood behind him. Taeyeon tapped his shoulder and ran away. Sunny confused and looked at her direction, why did she run away? she thought. Suddenly, Yifan turned around. He shocked but he managed to cover it. He smirked at her. She looked at his direction again and found him smirked at her. She shocked and decided to look away. "What are you doing here? Ah! You are the girl who observed me yesterday."he said to her. Sunny even more shocked. "Oh, so-so y-you re-remember m-me? Hi I'm L-Lee Soon- I mean L-Lee S-Sunny. N-nice t-to meet y-you."said Sunny nervous. He kept silent, looked like he was thinking. 

Kris's pov

He looked at the girl or Lee Sunny. why is she looks familiar? My heart beats fast, why is happening? he thought. He kept silent until the girl waved her hand at the front of his face, "H-hello? A-are y-you alright?". He nodded his head and looked at her eyes. she really looks familiar. Who are you, Sunny? he thought. "Hi, I'm Wu Yifan. You can call me Kris." oh God, why did I say that? No one can call me Kris. Aish! She make me nervous. end of Kris pov.

Sunny's pov

did he ask me to call him Kris? she thought. "Is it nice to meet me?" OMG! Why did I ask a stupid question to him? Aish! Sunny Pabo! she thought. He raised his left eyebrow. Sunny laughed awkwardly, "I just kidding, it's not funny, isn't it?"asked Sunny. He used his poker face. "Why did you come here? It's a reunion party for Seoul High School's alumni.", "Ah! I used to be a student at Seoul High School.", "But why did I never hear your name? You looked familiar but not your name,". She shocked to hear his question, but she managed to cover it. "Well... I changed my name because it heard like an old people.". He smirked, "Okay then. Where are you from?" , "US, I got a scholarship to study in there.", "What is your major?", "Astronomy, how about you, Kris-ssi?", "Music, I got a scholarship too.". Sunny smiled at him, but he just... None. He didn't have an expression on his face. 

She saw Taeyeon, stood behind him, but she kept distance with him. She gave Sunny a your-time-is-up look. At first, Sunny didn't get it, but after a minute, she got it and left Kris. She went to Suho, and Taeyeon went to them. "Well... How's that? Did he buy it?"asked Suho curioused. Sunny nodded, but her face looked sad. Taeyeon who noticed that asked her, "hey, sunny bunny? Are you alright?". Sunny smiled weakly, "Ne. Can we go now?". "Wait!  You already have his cellphone number?"asked Suho. Sunny only shook her head. "That means you have to ask his number!"said Suho. Sunny looked at him and nodded. "Ah! Come on sunny bunny! Cheer up!"said Suho. He didn't want to see Sunny sad. Sunny forced a smile and walked to Kris. 

Kris looked at her direction when she was walking towards him. "What do you want?"he asked Sunny. "Can I get your number?"Sunny said to him. He smirked, "What will you do if I'm not giving it to you?". She smiled weakly, "oh, okay then. Bye.", "okay okay! Where is your phone?". She gave her phone. He was typing his number. He gave her phone back. Sunny smiled widely, "Gomawo Yifan-ah! I mean Kris-ssi!". She went back to Taeng and Suho. "OMG! You got his number! Time to revenge!"said Taeng excited. They went out from the party. They went to the car. The twins drove Sunny home and they went to their own home. 


Kya!!! Next chapter!

if you like it, comment and subscribe<3<3<3