One Thing That Shiwon Didn't Have - KiChul/ShiHan/ShiChul

Blue World, A Super Junior One Shots Collection

Title      : One Thing that Siwon didn’t Have

Pairing  : SiChul

Rating   : PG-13… I think. I told you I’m with rating and sum… T__T

Sum     : Is there really one thing that Siwon doesn’t have? Wait, this isn’t a summary, or is this?

 

Choi Siwon had everything in his life.

Maybe he wasn’t the strongest on the band, because it was Kangin. But he surely had power. He did very well in the EHB show anyway.

Maybe he wasn’t the smartest among others, too, because it was Kyuhyun, who joined math group and won some prizes when he was a high scholar. But he surely had brain. He wasn’t stupid, and everyone knew that.

Again, maybe he wasn’t the funniest of all, because it was the real entertainer Shindong. But surely he had some senses of humour. He proved that on Full House already, didn’t he?

Still, he wasn’t the owner of cutest look, because it was the baby face Sungmin. But he surely had a good looking face. No needed to be proved.

You might say he didn’t sing as excellent as Yehsung did. But he surely could sing.

You might think he didn’t dance as awesome as Eunhyuk did. But he surely could dance.

Not to mention all those girls shrieking hysterically every time they saw him.

So, he had those all; power, brain, talents, money—of course—and everyone’s attention.

If it was that case, what was that, which Choi Siwon didn’t have?

-

Siwon glanced at his vibrating-cell on the table. A message had been received.

 

From : Heechul, Kim

Siwon-ah, are you free? Why don’t you come here???

 

Heechul asked him to come, must be being annoyed about something—or someone. Sighing, he pushed the ‘call’ button on his keypad.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Hyung, I’ll be there in five minutes.”

“Great.”

Minutes later, he had been standing in front of the other’s dorm, knocking the door. In his third knock, the door clicked open, showing him a very dull-face of Heechul behind it.

“Come in.”

He got in quietly and let himself being dragged to the bedroom. As they were in, Heechul slammed the door behind them and locked it.

“Hyung, what’s up?” Siwon frowned at his hyung’s act.

“Aaaaaaaaargh! Now I’m annoyed! He’s really irritating!” Heechul toppled on his bed. Siwon carefully sat beside him and, even though he was sure he had known the answer, asked politely, “Who?”

Heechul growled. “Of course that annoying-little-punk, who else?”

Siwon knew too well that annoying-little-punk referred to Kibum.

“You’re disputing again?”

“He starts it first!” Heechul said defensively.

“Yah Hyung… Don’t you think you’ve been too old for disputing?”

Heechul’s eyes rounded to the words. “Yah! Why the hell do you call me ‘old’??? I’m not old!”

Siwon chuckled. “I’m sorry. I don’t mean it that way.”

For a moment Heechul looked thoughtful, and suddenly he questioned. “Siwon-ah, do you think I’m pretty?”

And what kind of question was that?

Siwon rolled his eyes and asked back. “And which one do you want to hear, an honest answer or a lie one?”

His hyung blinked.

“What’s the lie?”

“You’re pretty.”

“Yah!” Heechul pushed Siwon irately. “That’s the lie answer? Do you intend to say that I’m not pretty???”

“I didn’t say like that.”

“Then you’re gonna say I’m ugly? That’s even worse than not-pretty!” Heechul pushed Siwon harder.

“Wait! I didn’t say like that either!”

Pouting, Heechul threw a pillow to him. “Then what’s the honest answer?”

“The honest answer.” Siwon grinned, catching the pillow. “You’re not pretty, you’re beautiful.”

For some reasons, Heechul’s cheeks tinted pink.

“You’re forgiven.”

Siwon opened wide. “For what?”

Seconds passed with Heechul drowning into his own thoughts again and Siwon waiting patiently the next words from his hyung. Finally Heechul got himself closer to him.

“Why do you think I’m beautiful?” he asked, bending down.

Siwon hesitated, but didn’t back his way. “Because you have big eyes…”

“And then?”

Their face got closer.

“And beautiful face…”

“And then?”

Their lips were just centimetres away now.

“And those lips…”

Siwon closed his eyes and waited, with heart pounding insanely. An amazing sensation exploded inside him when their lips met for seconds. He opened his eyes again as Heechul pulled away with something strange flashed on his eyes. Was that guilty?

“Hyung, there’s something I want to tell you…” Siwon murmured with blushing face. He looked at everywhere but Heechul. “Hyung… I… I lo—”

Knocks on the door cut off his words. Heechul, looked somewhat relieved, shouted aloud.

“Who’s that?!”

“Hyung, it’s me.” came Kibum’s voice through the door.

Heechul got of from his bed, unlocked the door, and then pulled it open. When he was talking, his voice was bitter and sharp.

“What do you want?”

Kibum glanced at Siwon, who smiled awkwardly, before facing Heechul again.

“I want to talk to you.”

“I don’t want to.” Heechul said conceitedly. “And by the way, I was having fun with Siwonnie. You’re kind of interrupting us.”

Kibum looked slightly upset. “I’m sorry for interjecting. But I want to talk to you. You come with me.”

“Who are you, commanding me like I—wait! I don’t want to—” Heechul protested as Kibum grabbed his hand and dragged him outside. Siwon saw them disappeared into the kitchen, and he sighed.

He almost said that.

He had been keeping his feeling for himself for months—even years, because he thought it was so wrong to fall in love with his hyung. Siwon was clever enough to understand that man and man relationship was classified as a forbidden thing. His parents would have killed him for sure if they had found out about this.

He had used to listen to Heechul complaining about Kibum hundred times, but they had never kissed before. And at the moment they did, he knew he had to confess. Heechul surely had the same feeling for him. If it wasn’t that case, why did they kiss?

As he was thinking about this all, Hankyung stepped inside carefully.

“Siwon-ah.”

Siwon snapped out. “Hangeng-hyung.”

Hankyung shot a glare at the kitchen, and then went approaches Siwon.

“What’s happening? Sounds like Kibummie and Heechul-hyung are breaking everything on the kitchen.”

Siwon shrugged. “I don’t know either. I just come by because Heechul-hyung asks me to.”

Hankyung wheezed. “You should ask him to stop calling you to come here every time Kibummie annoys him.” He suggested seriously.

“No, it’s okay.” Siwon shook his head, beaming. “I like coming here.”

Nodding his head, Hankyung sat beside him on the bed. “So… Everything’s going right, there?”

“Oh, yes.” Siwon crossed his legs. “And how about you, Hyung?”

“I’m glad you’re here.” Hankyung sighed. “They stop talking to each other last night and I can’t bear it. If you ask me, it’s not just a fight between dongsaeng and hyung… Looks like there’s something between them, but I don’t know what is that.”

Siwon felt uneasy to hear that. “It’s just your thought, Hyung, because—”

“Ehem.”

They shifted their gaze at the doorway, where Heechul standing hand-in-hand with Kibum. He seemed to be in good mood.

“Siwon-ah, I… Me and Kibum are going to the cinema and watch some movies. I see Hankyung’s with you so I’ll go without hesitation. Er… Thanks for coming by, and I’ll see you later!” with that, he turned around. But Kibum mouthed, “I’m sorry” to them before following his hyung outside.

Siwon watched it all absently.

“Siwon-ah?” Hankyung’s voice snapped him out. “Are you okay?”

“I’m okay!” Siwon faked a smile, and then got up immediately. “Hyung, I think I’m going home. I just remember that I’ve something to do.”

“But—”

“Later, Hyung.”

Without waiting Hankyung’s reaction, Siwon quickly walked to the front door, hiding his moist eyes.

-

Maybe Choi Siwon had everything in his life. He had power, brain, talents, money—of course—and everyone’s attention, but apparently there was one thing that he didn’t—or couldn’t—have.

One thing that he didn’t have was Heechul.

Because Heechul was Kibum’s.

 

-fin-

 

But wonnie… You have Hangeng… xD