Bonamana - TeukChul

Blue World, A Super Junior One Shots Collection

AN: Still a continuation of few previous chapters. :)

+++

It was a windy afternoon. Everyone was out doing their schedule except for one particular leader who was sitting comfortably in a sofa on his living room. Eeteuk, wearing a short and a t-shirt, with his glorious honey-brown hair fell on his cheek, was craving popcorn while watching tv. Sometimes he nudged his glasses to keep it steady on his beautiful long nose. He was lucky that he finished filming his show earlier. Eunhyuk and Shindong, who were also together with him, went out for dinner, and he was not in the mood of going so he decided to stay behind. Beside, Kangin said he would call him that night, and Eeteuk wanted a private conversation with him without being disturbed by any noises the restaurant they would go to make.

 

Just by thinking of the call made Eeteuk smiled. Kangin voice was addictive, as much as his to Kangin, and he never could get enough of it. He stopped counting the days he would be back to his arm again because Kangin made him promised that he would not wait, but just to let the time go between them and they could pretend that he never left at all afterwards. Kangin was sweet, really sweet.

 

Eeteuk tilted his head to his left when he heard the front door slammed close. Someone had been back. And he was right, because next seconds, Kim Heechul walked into the room. Looked gorgeously pretty, he startled when he saw Eeteuk's sitting figure.

 

"Welcome home." The leader greeted him, smiling.

 

"You're home already? I thought you'll be home late." Heechul loosened his tie and went to sit beside the leader.

 

"Yeah, filming ended quite fast." He diverted his eyes to the tv screen again, kept popping popcorn to his mouth.

 

Heechul looked around as if looking for something. "So Shindong and Eunhyuk are here, too?"

 

"Nope, they're eating outside." Answered the leader. "Have you eaten?"

 

"Yeah, I have." Heechul ed his shirt. "Why's so hot in here? You didn't turn on the air conditioner?"

 

"Why should I, it's windy."

 

They sat in silence for the next few minutes, watching the show. It was then when Eeteuk realized that Heechul was staring at him instead of tv screen.

 

"Why do you stare?" his eyes rounded. Heechul shook his head. "No, it's nothing."

 

Eeteuk frowned. "You're weird. Why do you become weird all of sudden?"

 

"Maybe I worked too hard." Heechul sighed, finally took his eyes away from him. And Eeteuk quickly replied. "Don't compliment yourself."

 

There was another short silence afterwards. And for the second time Eeteuk could feel Heechul stare on him. Being slightly uncomfortable, he shifted on his spot, keeping his eyes locked to the screen and tried to ignore the stare. But minutes passed and Heechul was stubbornly still staring at him. Eeteuk started to feel uneasy.

 

"Yah." He poked the younger. "Stop staring."

 

"Why?" Heechul wore the famous rotten smile of his, made Eeteuk shiver because he knew the other was up to no good. "You're pretty."

 

Uneasy as he was, he couldn't refrain himself to laugh hearing it. "Really, what kind of words is that saying I'm pretty when you're obviously prettier than I am?"

 

Heechul moved closer to him. "Is that so?"

 

Eeteuk snorted and pouted. "What do you want now, pretending you're not aware of your fans out there shouting 'pretty boy Kim Heechul' wherever you go? You're Korean number one pretty boy there is." He watched gleefully as Heechul looked slightly contented with his compliment.

 

"Jungsoo-ah, tell me." Heechul said with a big grin. "Me and Kangin… Which one is prettier?"

 

Eeteuk frowned at the question. What was wrong with Heechul today? "You." He answered matter-of-factly. Of course, as much as he loved Kangin, it would be a lie to say he was prettier than Heechul, even everyone in their group acknowledged it.

 

Heechul looked satisfied with the answer and remained silent for next good fifteen minutes or so. He busied himself with his iPhone and Eeteuk, puzzled with the strange behavior of his friend that even stranger than his usual standard, looked back to the tv screen without paying too much attention on what was actually going on on the show. Sometimes he glanced at his phone, which was laying beside him, just to make sure he didn't miss any call or text message even though he had set the ringtone to the loudest level.

 

"Oh." Heechul said, broke the silence. Eeteuk looked at him instantly. "What is it?"

 

"I found some interesting pictures." The younger grinned at whatever pics he was looking at. "Here, have a look yourself."

 

Curious, Eeteuk received Heechul's cell and brought it in front of his face. "What the hell--"

 

He was speechless. It was a picture of him and Heechul during their bonamana performance when he had exposed his bare chest and shoulder and Heechul had put his arm around it. The expression he had on his face made it looked even worse, he looked like enjoying it so much when Heechul touched him. His head was up high, his eyes were closed, his lips parted and he sparked with sweat. Heechul expression was not helping, he smirked sneakily to the camera and there was some kind of satisfaction on his face.

 

Eeteuk gulped. He didn't like it, he didn't like the pic, but he had to admit that it was beautiful, perfect picture. It was a pic that could make every fangirl outside fainted. Blood rushed to his face and he handed back the cell to Heechul.

 

"You have to see the others, too!" The pretty boy insisted, slid his forefinger on the touch screen. "This one is the best." He grinned, showing the display screen to his leader so he could see it.

 

The same scene with worse--way worse--pose. His head was tilted to Heechul while the younger lowered his head to his bare shoulder, almost kissing it. Eeteuk hated to see how seductive he looked like on that picture. And with a jolt he realized that Heechul's hand had been touching his bare tummy. Eeteuk shuddered. "We should be really careful with our pose next time."

 

Heechul looked disappointed. "You didn't like it?" He pouted. "Isn't this great picture?"

 

"How will I like it??" Eeteuk retorted. "It's looked like I was seducing you!"

 

His companion looked thoughtful for a moment. His lips curled and his eyebrows joined as he looked at his cellular. "Well, yes you were. And you know what? I'd like to see Youngwoon finds out about this picture."

 

Eeteuk shot his horror glare toward Heechul immediately. "Yah Chullie-ah, you can't be serious? Even if we know it's a total fanservice everyone who sees it can say otherwise." He said warningly. "Kangin won't be playing with something like that."

 

Heechul chortled. "Why so serious, Leader-sshi?"

 

"Your face is so solemn that I can't help but being serious, too." Eeteuk sweat dropped.

 

Before Heechul could open his mouth to reply, the front door was once again clicked and there was noise.

 

"Hyung we're back!" it was Shindong's voice that greeted him when he and Eunhyuk reached the living room. "We bought you a dinner. Oh, Heechul-hyung, you're home already also? Hyung why didn't you tell me, I could've bought one more portion for him."

 

Heechul faked a pout. "Why do you so mean towards your Hyung? Is there no one like me?"

 

And by the end of his words the Suju-T members stood up and started singing Don't Go Away randomly. A really random thing could happen in their real life, of course. When the four of them started chattering, Eeteuk forgot about Kangin's call for a moment. He remembered about it when he was going to bed, he rechecked his cell, wondering if he missed some calls, but there was nothing on the display screen.

 

Kangin didn't call like he promised him.