Untitled - EunHae

Blue World, A Super Junior One Shots Collection

Title      : Untitled

Pairing  : EunHae

Rating   : PG-13

Sum     : What would happen if SuJu’s members find their name on a -PG-13 rated fic?

a/n        : Finally, finally, finally *cries happy tears*… Another EunHae! It’s so hard to write this one and I don’t think I’ve done a good job *don’t think I’ve ever done one, either. xDDD*. Ah… there are reasons for that, actually. First, I’m not good on writing . Second, I finished this when I was supposed to have total bedrest because of that damn-typhus-thing. So…. Just tell me how is it, okay? Thx for reading! Ah, and if someone could give me an appropriate title for this fic, I’ll really appreciate it. <3

 

“I love you! How much I have to say that?” Donghae stated fiercely.

Eunhyuk took a step backward, shaking, trying to cover his body with the blanket. “I… Can’t…” he said with soft voice. “Don’t… You can’t do this to me…”

“Why?” Donghae stepped forward. “Why? Hyuk, we’ve gone this far, why do you keep hesitating?”

Eunhyuk shook harder. “I’m always being a good son, Donghae-ah, don’t you know that? And everything’s so wrong now… I can’t—”

“Wrong???” Donghae sighed, frustrating. “Why??? Because we’re guys???”

Eunhyuk didn’t answer, but his eyes started being filled with tears. Donghae watched painfully as it made its way down to Eunhyuk’s cheek.

Hurt.

He’s hurt.

And Donghae’s hurt, too.

“Eunhyuk-ah…” he approached him, wiping the tears gently with his fingers. “Eunhyuk-ah… I’m sorry… Please, don’t cry…”

“I love you, Donghae-ah.” Eunhyuk said, trembling. “But I’m scared… I’m scared of what people said if they know about us...”

“They won’t know…” Donghae hugged him. “You don’t have to be afraid… No one knows…” he planted kiss on his lover’s cheek.

Eunhyuk closed his eyes when Donghae attached his lips to his. His hands moved to Donghae’s hair, pulling him closer, and the kiss got deeper…

-

“Okay, that’s enough! CLOSE THAT NOW!!!” Eunhyuk blurted out hysterically, getting away from the PC’s screen.

Sungmin, looked disgusted himself, didn’t do anything. “I… can’t move…” he admitted.

Siwon was about to click the close buttons when Kangin snatched the mouse from his hand and protested.

“Why would you close that? We haven’t finished read it yet!”

His dongsaengs looked at him at once.

“Why? Why you look at me like that?”

“Hyung… It’s .” Sungmin said carefully.

Kangin waved him off. “Then why? It’s not a big deal. I just wanna know what will happen to Hyukjae and Donghae next.”

Hearing this, Eunhyuk jumped on his spot. “Hyung-ah! It’s disgusting!”

“Ha! Look who say that? You watch everyday.”

“Not everyday!” Eunhyuk retorted. “And it’s… I don’t mind if it’s between a man and woman but-but-but between g-guuuuyssss???”

“What’s the different?”

“Hyung, it says my name and Donghae! Why should be me???”

“Ah… Maybe because you have star typical on your face?”

“WHAT?!”

“Aish, this is just a fic, Hyukjae-ah, just a fic.” Kangin said impatiently, even though he didn’t fully understand the meaning of ‘fic’ word itself. “But really, Siwonnie, how could you find something like this?”

“…”

“Siwon-ah?”

They all looked at Siwon, who was locking his eyes on the screen, read the fic seriously, didn’t aware of what was happening on his surrounding.

“Siwon-ya!” Kangin exclaimed on Siwon’s ear.

Siwon jumped and protested. “Ah, Hyung! Why did you do that?” He covered his ears with his hands, glared at Kangin.

“Whoa… And everyone says you’re innocent youth!”

“But this story is good.” Siwon said defensively. “And after all I’m over twenty, why can’t I read that?”

“I don’t say you can’t read it.” Kangin sighed. “I just wanna know how could you find it?”

“Oh, this?” Siwon blinked. “It’s on the history. So I clicked it and this page appeared.”

“Doesn’t it mean that somebody’s browsed this page before?” Sungmin questioned.

“Continuously.” Siwon agreed. “It’s on the history two days ago, and weeks ago, and month ago…”

“Yah… Who’s he that likes reading something like this?” Eunhyuk pouted, crossing his hands over his chest.

Everyone snorted and Sungmin went. “Yah, you and your things will make a perfect suspect.”

“Aish! Correct that, I watch , not read it.” Eunhyuk glared, and added later. “Beside, I’ve stopped watching it for years…”

“Maybe it’s Eeteuk-hyung?” Sungmin suggested.

Kangin made a face. “Damn no. He’s innocent as hell.”

“How about Yehsung-hyung?” Sungmin gave another suggestion. His hyung nodded his head. “Yeah, it could be him. His face is kinda suspicious for me. You can say he’s that kind of person… Siwon-ah, what do you think?”

“…”

“Siwon-ah?”

Siwon was already facing the screen and reading it again.

Everyone sweat dropped.

*

“Whoa, it’s updated!”

Soon after Siwon shouted the words, everyone rushed to the PC.

“What happens next?” said Eeteuk, who joined them after Kangin told him and Yehsung about the story.

Eunhyuk looked somewhat irate. “Yah! Would you stop???”

“No.” Siwon, Kangin, Eeteuk and Yehsung answered altogether.

Sulking, Eunhyuk plopped down on couch, watched his companions stared at the screen with serious expression on their face. Mumbling, he talked to himself. “What’s so interesting about relationship between me and Donghae—wait, why me and Donghae? I should say man and man, shouldn’t I?”

It was minutes later the door opened and Donghae stepped inside, frowning at the scene in front of him. “What are you doing? Why’s everyone gathering there?”

“Oh, Donghae-ah.” Eunhyuk got up, relieves of finding someone who’d stand on his side. “They’re reading a crazy story about us! It’s full of kiss scenes and even make out sessions… Don’t you think it’s dis—”

“Oh??? Is it updated already?” Donghae quickly joined the others.

Eunhyuk’s jaw dropped and everyone shot their glare to Donghae.

“Are you the one who browsing this page continuously?” Kangin asked.

Donghae nodded. “Yes, I found it last month when I was searching our news.”

“You browse our news?” Eeteuk reiterated.

Again, Donghae nodded. “Sometimes I’m curious about what fans say about us, don’t you? I typed my name in the search engine and this page,” he pointed the screen. “Is in the search result. I clicked it because a sentence that appeared on the result is ‘Eunhyuk closed his eyes when Donghae attached his lips to his…’ and I was like ‘what-the-hell?!’”

“So… After that, you keep reading this story?” Yehsung questioned after a short pause.

“Yes. It has good plot, don’t you think? I even make an account and do comment on her every fic.”

“Errrr… What’s fic, clearly?”

“Fan fiction. It means story about us written by fans based on their imagination. That you’ve been reading is shounen ai one, means story about man and man relationship.”

Kangin, Yehsung, Eeteuk and Siwon nodded their head in understanding, while Eunhyuk snorted.

“I’ll claim the writer for using my name without my permission.”

“Then you’ll claim over hundreds writers, she’s not the one who writing fics like that.”

Eunhyuk jumped. “Do you intend to say that hundreds peoples out there make us do kissing or making out?!”

“Not only us.” Donghae shook his head, starting to count with his fingers. “We’re one of the pairings, EunHae. There are still KangTeuk, stands for Kangin-hyung and Eeteuk-hyung, then KyuMin, means Kyuhyun and Sungminnie, and YehWook… It’s Yehsung-hyung and Ryeowookie, KiChul for Kibummie and Heechul-hyung, or SiHan for Siwonnie and Hangeng-hyung... and lots more.”

Everyone exchanged glance and Eunhyuk went, “My goodness!!!”

“Do you hear it? We’re paired.” Eeteuk grinned to Kangin.

“Yah, who say I wanna be paired with you?” Kangin retorted.

Ignoring Eeteuk who started arguing with Kangin, Donghae asked Siwon. “So what happens after Heechul-hyung catches me and Hyukjae making out?”

Siwon cleared his throat. “He tells everyone about it.” he glanced at Eunhyuk before continuing. “And it makes Hyukjae runs off.”

“Dang, I’ve told him to ignore Heechul-hyung. He just wants to shift everyone’s attention to us so his relationship with Kibummie will be covered up.” He sat next to Siwon and snatched the mouse from him, scrolling up to the top of page. “I’ve been waiting this chapter for weeks, so let me read it.”

“But I want to read it, too!” Siwon tried to snatch the mouse back.

“Yah, I’ll finish it in ten minutes!” Donghae gripped the mouse firmly, didn’t give it up.

“Donghae-ah!”

“Just ten minutes!”

“I don’t want to!”

“Aish! Would you two stop it? Let me read it calmly!” Yehsung took the mouse.

“Hyung-ah!” Siwon and Donghae protested at once.

Eunhyuk stared at the ruckus before him crestfallenly.

What’s so good about the fic? He asked himself.

-

“Eunhyuk-ah, we’re out for dinner. Wanna join?” Eeteuk put his coat on him, getting ready for going.

“Of course.” Eunhyuk stood up and followed the leader outside where everyone was waiting.

“Don’t forget to buy me some ramen.” Yehsung set them off.

“Hyung are you sure you don’t wanna come?” Ryeowook asked.

“No. So tired. I wanna take a rest.” He yawned and closed the door before the others could even say ‘we’re going’. Passing the living room, he glanced at the PC and found it was still on stand by mode.

“Aish. That Lee Hyukjae, what’s so hard about shutting down the PC?” he was about to shut it down when a page popped up in front of him. “Oh?”

It was the same page they browsed few days ago. On the bottom of page was a box of an unposted comment which seemed like being left by Eunhyuk.

 

From     : eunhae-for-love

Message           : I’ve been reading this fic for week now and I have to say, I LOVE IT! This is my first time commenting here because I’ve just created an account *and it’s all because of your amazing fic xDDDD*. Please update next chapter soon!

PS        : don’t break EunHae, I personally think that Eunhyuk loves Donghae so much; he just doesn’t have courage to admit it to him. <3 <3 <3

 

-fin-

 

It’s not good, I know that. But I think it’s the best I could write at that time. I just… miss writing EunHae and all I could think about is that. And now I’m wondering what will they reaction be if it really happen… xDDDD Maybe we’ll have to check our comments one by one from now on if Donghae or Hyukjae is really leaving any… xDDDDDD Aish, why am I talking nonsense?