A Bite of Chocolate - KyuMin

Blue World, A Super Junior One Shots Collection

Title      : A Bite of Chocolate

Pairing  : KyuMin

Rating   : G

Sum     : Knowing that Yehsung had stolen one bite of his favorite chocolate, Sungmin sulked.

 

“Sungmin-ah…”

“I’m not listening.”

“Yah, I’m sorry …”

“I’m not listening.”

“Sungm—”

Yehsung startled as the door clicked closed in front of him. Sighing, he flipped and asked the rest.

“What’s so wrong with taking a bite—I repeat, just one bite—of chocolate???”

“Nothing.” Eunhyuk, Siwon and Eeteuk said altogether.

“Then why’s he sulking?” Yehsung rubbed his forehead, confused.

Eunhyuk, Siwon and Eeteuk exchanged glance.

“Could it be…” Yehsung went on hesitatively. “Because it’s his favorite chocolate?”

“It could be.” Eeteuk agreed, but Siwon frowned.

“That’s strange. He’s never mind sharing it with us before.”

“Yeah, Hyung, he’s not stingy person like you.” Eunhyuk added.

Yehsung nodded his head repeatedly. “That’s right, he’s never been stingy person like—who?!” he glared at Eunhyuk, who giggling under his hands. “Eunhyuk-ah! I never am stingy person!”

“Sorry, sorry.” Eunhyuk grinned.

Yehsung crossed his hands and started pacing.

“Aish, I have no idea why he has to be that irritated. Why’s he acting like Heechul-hyung? Ah, really, spending too much time with Heechul-hyung is not good for us, since we’re becoming like him also…” he blabbered.

Again, Eunhyuk, Siwon and Eeteuk exchanged glance. For seconds, the only sound in the room was Yehsung’s steps, and the rest followed him with their eyes. In the end, Eeteuk couldn’t bear it anymore.

“Yah, Joongwoon-ah, stop pacing! You make me dizzy.”

“Hyung-ah. I don’t think he’d be so annoyed if it’s just a bite.” Eunhyuk said, adjusted his glasses. Yehsung turned to him. “What do you mean?”

“We know you.” Eunhyuk grinned again. “Now tell us honestly, was it a bite, or was it a mouthful that you ate?”

Yehsung really did choke him this time. “And you say you know me??? You shut your mouth!”

“Aaaaaaargh! I will! I will!” Eunhyuk struggled with all his strength.

“Hyung, why don’t you buy him a new chocolate?” Siwon suggested.

As if he only just realized it, Yehsung’s eyes rounded and he clapped his hands.

“As expected from our Choi Siwon. Okay, I’ll buy him a new one.” And with that, he made his way outside—and came back seconds later.

“Wow. That’s fast.” Eeteuk blinked.

Yehsung passed the living room to the kitchen. “I forget to check the brand. What’s the brand?” he opened the refrige and checked the chocolate. “Okay. Now I’m going.” He ran outside again, mumbling the brand of the chocolate.

“I wonder if it will work.” Siwon said after Yehsung disappeared behind the front door. Eunhyuk and Eeteuk shot a glare to him.

“Why are you talking like that?”

“It’s you who suggest him to do so.”

Siwon bit his lower lip. “I just say it to stop him pacing. But, Sungminnie sulking because someone stole a bite of his chocolate is a bit peculiar, don’t you think?”

“Maybe the chocolate means so much for him?” Eeteuk guessed. “Like, for say, a present from someone’s special to him?”

Eunhyuk shook his head. “He bought it when we went to the supermarket two days ago, there’s absolutely nothing special with the chocolate.”

The conversation continued until Yehsung back with a bar of chocolate on his hand. Confidently, he knocked the room and sang.

“Sungminniiieee… I come with new chocolate for youu… Now you’ll forgive me, won’t you???”

There was short pause as he waited for Sungmin’s response.

“What you’ve bought cannot replace what you’ve eaten.” Came Sungmin’s voice through the door.

“What’s happening?” Kyuhyun appeared when Yehsung protested. “But it’s the same chocolate like I’ve eaten!”

Siwon answered his question. “Sungmin’s sulking because Yehsung-hyung stole a bite of his chocolate.”

“But we thought it’s strange if it’s just that. Sungmin does not usually do that, does he?” Eeteuk added.

“So I asked Yehsung-hyung to be honest and tell us was it a bite, or was it a mouthful.” Eunhyuk added, too, with a lower voice, making sure Yehsung didn’t hear what he said. “If it’s apparently a mouthful, I won’t wonder why he is sulking now.”

“Oh?” Kyuhyun looked somewhat guilty. “Maybe it’s because… I took another bite?”

Everyone looked at him.

“What? You stole a bite also?” Yehsung asked eagerly.

Kyuhyun nodded. “I intended to tell him, but then I forget about it. To be honest, actually it’s not a bite, it’s… I ate almost half of it.”

“Aish, now I understand why he’s sulking.” Yehsung put his hands on his hips. “Then you have to apologize to him and me, Kyunnie-ah.”

“I’m sorry, Hyung.” Kyuhyun scratched his head. “I’ll tell Sungmin-hyung what happened.”

“Yeah, go and tell him!”

*

“So, it’s not Yehsung-hyung’s fault, because the one who have eaten your chocolate that much is me. Hyung, I’m sorry.” Came Kyuhyun’s voice behind the door.

“Yah, Sungmin-ah, open the door…” Yehsung’s voice followed.

Sungmin sighed. “Bunch of fools.” He ignored them and buried his face on his pillow deeper. “I know Kyunnie ate almost half of it without telling me, but it’s not about how much the chocolate’s been stolen.”

He rolled on the bed. “Yehsung-hyung stole a bite after Kyunnie stole another bite.” He pouted. “That’d be indirect kiss.”

 

-fin-