Hyung, Where is KyuHyun? (extension) - KyuMin

Blue World, A Super Junior One Shots Collection

Title      : Hyung, Where’s Kyuhyun? -Extension-

Pairing  : KyuMin

Rating   : G

a/n        : because aseukk0 wants to know what happens next XD. So here it is. But if you prefer the previous part ended just that way, I suggest you not to read this extension. And also, HAPPY [belated] BIRTHDAY KYUHYUNIE-AH! XD

 

Kyuhyun froze on the doorway. Why was everyone crying? Even Kangin soaked with tears. And why did he feel something was missing?

“What’s wrong?”

He looked at them one by one. Kangin, he noticed him already. Eeeteuk who was trying hard to fight back his tears; Donghae, trying to compose Eunhyuk who was holding onto Siwon; Heechul, crying quietly on couch with Ryeowook and Kibum; Shindong, together with Yehsung supporting Hankyung who looked had lost all his strength that he couldn’t stand….

Ah, now he got it.

“And where’s Sungmin-hyung?”

No one answered the question. Very cold silence fell for while, but then Kangin rushed into him and hugged him so tightly that he startled.

“Hyung, what’s up?” he asked bewilderedly.

Kangin whispered with broken voice. “He’s gone.”

And what was so wrong with Sungmin had gone?

“Oh, I know that, but… He hasn’t home, yet? Why does filming a CF take weeks?”

His words made everyone sobbed even harder.

The manager was the one who answered, “Kyuhyun-ah, he… he will never come back.” He added, very carefully afterwards. “He’s dead.”

Kyuhyun needed seconds to fully understand what the meaning of his manager’s words was. And then, slowly, color drained from his face.

“He’s… What?”

“He’s dead.” The manager repeated. “The surgery’s failed.”

Kyuhyun muttered. “What surgery?”

“He’s seriously sick.”

“Nonsense, he never mentions it to me…”

“Nor he did to the rest. He keeps it secret.”

“… And now you’re saying he’s dead?”

“I know.” Eunhyuk said difficultly between his sobs. “I know it’s very hard for you. It’s hard for us, too. Kyunnie-ah, we… all love Sungmin as well…”

“No way!” Kyuhyun exclaimed stubbornly, even tough his voice began to tremble. “He can’t be!”

Heechul couldn’t bear the situation and said.

“I don’t wanna believe it either!”

“But it’s not about you want to believe it or not.” Kibum murmured sadly, his eyes were already reddened.

“When will the funeral be?” asked Hankyung, who was quiet all the time.

The manager shook his head. “I don’t know yet.”

“Why…” Kyuhyun croaked, pushing Kangin away from him. “Why don’t you stop… Talking as if Sungmin-hyung’s... He ca—Is he really…?”

Shindong gave him another hug before taking him to sit on the couch. Kyuhyun felt his eyes got hot and tears started blurring his sight. Everyone was quiet, drowning on their own sadness. There was something at this time, which never happened before, when the twelve members of Super Junior were together on the same room. It was a total silence.

Later, the silence was broken as the front door banged open so loudly that they all jumped on their spot in surprise. Following the bang was a panic voice shouting frantically.

HYUNG, WHERE’S KYUHYUN?!?!”

Sungmin burst in, eyes rounded with fear, panted, face pale—but was completely alive. Everyone on the room opened their eyes widely, shocked by his appearance. When seconds passed with no one answered his question, Sungmin went on.

“Hyung! Kyunnie’s not on the hospital and I don’t know where he goes! Do you—” then he spotted Kyuhyun who was sitting on the couch. “KYUNNIE!” and tears started spilling out of his eyes. “How could you get out of there without saying anything to me??? I—”

“HYUNG!” Kyuhyun got back his consciousness, getting up and rushing forward. “Is it really… You?”

“What? What are you talki—” words failed on Sungmin’s mouth when Kyuhyun flung his arms around him and began to cry.

“Errr… Kyunnie?” he frowned. “Yah… What’s happened?” he asked Kibum bewilderedly.

Kibum was still not able to say—or even do—anything. Heechul, however, went approaches them and touched Sungmin’s arm hesitatively with his index finger.

“He’s solid.” He told his astonished companions. “Not a ghost.”

Everyone blinked.

Wasn’t sure enough, Heechul pinched Sungmin’s cheek this time.

“AUCH! Heechul-hyung, what’re you doing???”

“Really. He’s a real human.” Heechul flipped to face the others again.

And again, everyone blinked.

“B-but…” Ryeowook stammered. “Isn’t he—Didn’t Hyung says that he’s—what’s this mean?”

Sungmin released himself from Kyuhyun and asked. “Why’s everyone acting weird?”

“Sungmin-ah… You’re not dead?” asked Shindong stupidly.

Sungmin winced. “What?! Who kills me???”

Siwon looked at the manager. “But Hyung, you said…” he paused. “Are you… Fooling around?”

And everyone glared at the manager.

“Uh-oh… Don’t look at me. It’s his idea.” he pointed out Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk had stopped crying. Sighing, he bounced to Sungmin.

“Yah! Why do you choose this time to appear???” he patted his shoulder, annoyed.

“Wait, was it a prank???” Donghae questioned absently.

 “That’s.” Eunhyuk crossed his hands. “My revenge for what you’ve done to me on Full House, KM Idol World, and EHB.”

Everyone’s jaw dropped. They stared at him, lost their ability to speak at a moment. Kibum covered his face with his hands and started laughing with trembling voice.

“Eunhyuk-ah! You…” Eeteuk finally stuttered, shook his head. “That’s NOT funny!” and he tossed a pillow into him.

Sungmin frowned again. “What? Hyung, what’s not funny?”

“And Hyung-ah, how could you scheme with him?” Yehsung protested.

The manager backed up with hands up. “Sorry, sorry, he pleaded me.”

“You think it was fun, too when I was feeling guilty, scared and saw me cried, don’t you?” Eunhyuk sulked. “Then what’s wrong with revenge?”

“BUT THAT’S REALLY MEAN!” Kangin boomed, ready to choke him.

Soon, everyone exploded.

“EUNHYUK-AH YOU REALLY SCARED US TO DEATH!”

“Hello…? Can anyone tell me what’s happening here?”

“Yah… In the end I’m crying over nothing…”

“YOU MEANIE!”

“Yah! I wanna know what’s happening!”

“Eunhyuk-ah! You go sleep outside tonight!!!”

Eunhyuk protected his head with his hands as everyone started throwing everything they could reach into him.

“You’re so dead if I get you!”

“AAAAAAAAAAARGHHHH!!! I’m soooorryyyyy!!!” he freaked out and fled when Kangin jumped, chasing him outside. There rest followed them, still complained.

Sungmin watched it all confusedly. Being puzzled, he faced Kyuhyun, the only one who stayed in the room.

“Kyunnie-ah, what’s with them?”

Kyuhyun smiled and flung his arms around his hyung once again.

“It’s nothing.” He whispered.

“But—”

“I’m glad you’re back.” He cut off, and then bent down to kiss Sungmin. “Saranghae, Hyung.”

-

They’re liar. They said I’d be fine. They thought I didn’t know how serious my illness was. But I know. And I don’t care. Why should I care anyway? Now all I wanna do is just doing my best until the very end of my life. Yes, I know. I know I don’t have much time left.”

Sungmin looked at his reflection on the lake surface; his reflection looked back at him. He wondered why he was still pretending that he’s okay when he wasn’t. A tear escaped from his eye, fall into the water, made it rippled, erasing his reflection.

“CUT!!!”

Sungmin beamed as the director gave him two thumbs up and said, “Perfect! You got the feel, and I like the expression you just showed, Sungmin-ah. I’m sure this drama will be a big hit!”

 

-fin-

 

And that’s it. I know it’s not the best conclusion but still, I prefer this ending than Kyuhyun crying over the dead-Sungminnie… Tell me what do you think about it, okay?

Please, don’t kill me [and Eunhyuk, for setting a mean scenario to take revenge]. XD