Don't Go Away - KyuMin

Blue World, A Super Junior One Shots Collection

AN: BROKEN KYUMIN. The timeline is the same as Missing You. :) Btw, this story is kinda pointless since I was just writing down what I had on my mind at that time. Kekeke. Again, I wanna say thank you for reading, subscribing, upvoting and leaving any comments. I really appreciate it! <3

--

Kyuhyun woke up from his sleep and found Sungmin on his embrace, peacefully asleep. He smiled to himself. His hyung was never sleeping on his own bed even though he had one. Sungmin had always been clingy to him, but Kyuhyun never minded it. In fact, he loved it whenever his cute hyung acted childish towards him. In spite of being the magnae of the group, Kyuhyun was always more mature than Sungmin. Not that Sungmin couldn't behave like a grown up, but he just simply didn't want to anytime Kyuhyun was around, with the exception in front of the camera. But even sometimes some scene of him cuddling his hyung leaked out even though it was a minor scene.

 

He brushed some bangs over his hyung's closed eyes. How could a man have a very pretty face like his hyung? Kyuhyun Sungmin's cheek, enjoyed the beauty of the other man.

 

"Ng…" Sungmin groaned slowly. "Kyunnie…?"

 

"Why did you awake?" Kyuhyun was smiling still. "Get back to sleep. It's still three."

 

"Why aren't you asleep?" Sungmin said sleepily, cuddled closer to his dongsaeng.

 

"I… will sleep after you sleep."

 

"Fine." Sungmin flung his arm and ducked himself deeper to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun heart skipped a beat as Sungmin's hair brushed his nostrils lightly, filling it with a sweet fragrance that only his hyung would have it. "G'nite Kyunnie-ah…"

 

"Sleep well…" Kyuhyun said in his brilliant Sung Si Kyung voice imitation. Sungmin chuckled, he leaned on and said, still sleepily. "Kyunnie-ah…? Why is your heart beating so fast…?"

 

Busted.

 

Kyuhyun got away frantically, and his action surprised Sungmin even more. He got up, rubbed his eyes and asked. "Kyunnie-ah…?"

 

"Hyung… You better… Sleep on your own bed…" Kyuhyun stuttered.

 

"No I don't want to." Sungmin stubbornly said, and laid back beside Kyuhyun. "I wanna sleep with you. Do you feel bothered?" he was now forcing himself to open his eyes widely, stared at Kyuhyun.

 

"I… It's not that… I just… If you…"

 

Disappointed, Sungmin bit his lower lip and got up. "I'm sorry for disturbing you…" he said sulkily, but before he could stand, Kyuhyun pulled him back to the bed, whining. "Hyung, stay…"

 

And Sungmin let himself being pulled back, as he once again was on Kyuhyun's embrace, he whispered gently. "G'nite…"

 

***

 

"Hyung-ah, let's go somewhere."

 

"Go somewhere? Okay, where will we go?"

 

"There's something I wanna show you."

 

Sungmin blinked cutely to the smiling Kyuhyun. "A secret? I love secret." He grinned.

 

They drove to the suburban area and stopped beside a river.

 

"What is it? Is it a date?" Sungmin teased as he looked at the beautifully twinkled the reflection of lamps in the river surface. Kyuhyun smiled, but didn't answered. "Now hyung, I want you to close your eyes."

 

"Why?"

 

"Just do it."

 

"Okay."

 

Sungmin closed his eyes and Kyuhyun carefully took out the couple rings he bought few days ago. He then held his hyung's hands tightly. "Sungmin-hyung." He said carefully, voice shaken with emotion. "I love you."

 

Sungmin opened his eyes in shock. His eyes met Kyuhyun's. Kyuhyun eyes were sparkling with sincerity and hope. His dongsaeng was serious; he was in love with him.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah…"

 

Kyuhyun didn't let him finish, he opened his palm and put the couple rings. "I bought this. Isn't it nice? One for you and one for me…"

 

"You bought this…?"

 

"Yes, I went to jewelry with our coordinator Noona. She was so excited. I don't know if you like it or not, though… I have no experience on this kind of things." he suddenly looked solemn.

 

"Kyunnie-ah… It's beautiful…" Sungmin choked, his gaze was shifting between the rings and Kyuhyun's eyes. "But… I…"

 

"Hyung… Maybe the world would turn their back against us if they find out, but I don't care as long as I'm with you. I'm happy and I'm thankful to have you by my side. Hyung…" Kyuhyun trailed off, and in a very low whispers so that no one could hear except Sungmin, he continued. "Would you marry me?"

 

There was a tense silence as Sungmin, again, shocked by his dongsaeng's words and Kyuhyun waited for an answer. "Kyunnie-ah…" Sungmin was now on the verge of tears. And Kyuhyun looked at his eyes deeply, and understanding was slowly flooding his expression. "No… It…"

 

"Kyunnie-ah I'm sorry…" Sungmin pulled his hands away. "I'm sorry. I didn't love you like that…"

 

Kyuhyun backed away instantly; pain was clear on his eyes. "I… Hyung I'm… I'm sorry…"

 

Sungmin started crying silently and Kyuhyun let the rings fell onto his feet. "Do you have someone that you like?"

 

Kyuhyun only needed to look at his hyung's expression to know the answer. "It's okay. Hyung, I'm sorry for bothering you, I didn’t… I'm sorry."

 

 

It was the first night for Kyuhyun and Sungmin to sleep on their own beds after sharing a room for years. The awkward silence was filling the air. Finally Sungmin said weakly. "Good night Kyuhyun-ah." And turned his back to his dongsaeng,

 

"Good night Sungmin-hyung." Kyuhyun replied, turned his back on him also, pulled his blanket to cover almost the top of his head. That night, Kyuhyun was crying out his pain and wound silently on his bed, alone.

 

***

 

The awkward silence was continued in the morning of the following day. Kyuhyun was already awake before 5 am. He remembered what happened the day before and once again pain pricked his heart and his body. But even on that state he couldn't refrain himself to glance at sleeping Sungmin. Kyuhyun felt even more pain as he watched his hyung sleeping figure. Two days ago he was sleeping beside him, he had his cheek, he might even been able to kiss him, but now the distance between their two beds seemed too far.

 

Unconsciously he approached Sungmin's bed and sit down on it. His fingers were running on Sungmin's hair, it mildly.

 

"Ng…" as usual, Sungmin was sensitive even on the slightest touch of his fingers. He opened his eyes sleepily.

"Good morning." Kyuhyun said gently, smiling. "Did you sleep well?"

                                         

Sungmin nodded, unconsciously cuddled and buried himself on Kyuhyun's waist.

 

"Didn't you feel kinda empty, sleeping alone?" Kyuhyun chuckled, his hand was now Sungmin's back.

 

"Mmm…" the older nodded weakly. "Why don't you accompany me?"

 

Kyuhyun laid beside Sungmin, pulled him closer. "Don't you think it feels better this way?"

 

"Much better." Sungmin grumbled.

 

And Kyuhyun couldn't hold himself any longer. He bent down, using his hand to force Sungmin to look up to him, and captured Sungmin's lips with his. Much to his surprise, Sungmin reaction was positive. Rather than pushed him away, his hyung put his arm on his hair and pulled him closer. Deepened the kissed.

 

It was the most wonderful thing ever happened to him. They were locked in each other's arm, shared their love together. He tried to remember if he had locked the door because he didn't want to be interrupted. The sensation was beyond amazing. Sungmin was fit perfectly on his arms, as if they were meant to be. And Kyuhyun started thinking. Maybe his hyung did a prank on him last night, or maybe his hyung was really in love with him too, but just too embarrassed to admit it. Why would he kiss him back like that if he didn't love him, then?

 

And then they broke up. Panting, Kyuhyun smiled and brushed his fingers to his hyung's hair. Sungmin, his eyes were still closed, was smiling, too, and he let out a whisper. "Hyuk-ah…"

 

Kyuhyun froze at the word. Hurt, he quickly pushed himself away from Sungmin, made the latter opened his eyes in shock because of sudden movement.

 

Sungmin blinked, puzzled. "Kyunnie?"

 

Hurt and angry, Kyuhyun stared at Sungmin. "I wish you goodluck, Hyung." Said Kyuhyun calmly, restrained his tears. "Donghae-hyung will be a tough rival, you must do your best."

 

And he got out of the room, leaving Sungmin alone with his own thoughts, trying to recognize what had happened. When the door clicked closed behind him, a tear escaped from his eyes.