Accidentally In Love - EunHae

Blue World, A Super Junior One Shots Collection

Title      : Accidentally in Love

Pairing  : EunHae <3

Rating   : PG-13 for kissing… I think ^^v

Summary: Donghae hated Eunhyuk. Grrrrrrr… Like usual I’m with sum…

a/n        : I’ve read tons of EunHae since I fell for this pairing, but this is my 1st time writing an EunHae *a Suju, to be honest*. So, readers, pliz have mercy on me, ok? >/////<

 

Donghae disliked Eunhyuk..

He didn’t like the way Eunhyuk laughed with Kangin and Eeteuk.

He didn’t like the way Eunhyuk joked around with Heechul and Siwon.

He didn’t like the way Eunhyuk danced with Hankyung and Shindong.

He’d love to see Eunhyuk alone by his own, practicing or doing something with no one, and he’d love to see him feeling lonely.

Did he dislike him that bad?

Did he hate him?

Donghae wasn’t very sure himself. He just knew one thing. He never felt comfort whenever Hyuk was around.

Sungmin asked him to go to the cinema once. He thought they’d be two of them so he agreed. He left the cinema immediately when Eunhyuk came joining them later when the film was half-way played.

When they were filming their movie without Kyuhyun, Donghae kept avoiding being near with Eunhyuk, since he found it was so annoying to hear the boy complained about why they didn’t wait for Kyu’s recovery instead of leaving him behind.

But what he couldn’t understand is the fact that he didn’t want Eunhyuk to know that he disliked him. He was always nice in front off Hyuk, helped him with the dances and the raps when he came and asked for his help or suggestion. Donghae was such a big two-face bastard, he knew that himself.

Why didn’t he just tell Hyuk that he hated him?

Why kept being nice and sweet towards him?

Donghae didn’t know himself.

“You don’t like me, right?”

“Huh?”

Donghae stared at the blonde-boy, pretending to be surprised by the question. Had Eunhyuk got into his room in the middle of the night just to ask him that question?

“You.hate.me.” Eunhyuk restated it clearly, looked into Donghae’s eyes.

Donghae kept an innocent look on his face. “What? What do you mean?”

“I know. Just tell me,” Eunhyuk insisted. “Why is it? Did I make mistake? Did I insult you or what?”

Donghae snorted. “Yah! Like I do hate you.”

“Stop pretending like I’m your best companion, Donghae-ah.” Eunhyuk said solemnly, and Donghae hated him for being so serious. “You never stare at Kibum or Ryeowook with those cold eyes the way you stare at me. You never show Yehsung-hyung that cold look the way you do it to me.”

Donghae suppressed a smile. “Did you just say that I have cold eyes?”

Eunhyuk blinked.

“Donghae-ah, let me tell you something.”

“I’m listening.”

Eunhyuk glanced at Shindong, who was snoring loudly in his own bed, before leaning forward and touched Donghae’s lips with his, make the other boy surprised and backed up instantly.

“What the—”

“That’s why I can’t bear if you hate me.” Eunhyuk shrugged, managed to get out of the room immediately afterward.

After Eunhyuk’s leaving, Donghae lied back on his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling.

He really didn’t like Eunhyuk.

He didn’t like the way Eunhyuk laughed with Kangin and Eeteuk, because he wanted Eunhyuk to laugh with him.

He didn’t like the way Eunhyuk joked around with Heechul and Siwon, because he wanted Eunhyuk to joke around with him.

He didn’t like the way Eunhyuk danced with Hankyung and Shindong, because he wanted Eunhyuk to dance with him.

He’d love to see Eunhyuk alone by his own, practicing or doing something with no one, and he’d love to see him feeling lonely, because the-lonely-Eunhyuk would always come to him and asked him suggestions about his raps or dances.

Did he hate him?

No.

Donghae sighed as he finally found the answer.

He wanted Eunhyuk for his own, that’s why he didn’t like the boy whenever he complained about the others or doing something with the others.

Donghae really didn’t like Eunhyuk.

No, he didn’t like him.

He loved him.

-fin-

 

And that’s the end of my very first Suju [english] fic… *bowed respectfully*

 

February 8, 2008