The Truth | Having Fun

I'm Getting Married To A Bacon Or A Deer Or A Player!!!!!!

"You must be asking why i wanted to meet you too ;It's because there is something need to know as you know your parents were friends of mine and they asked me to not tell me .but i think you desrve to know" said the pricple whice made the so called twins to wonder why .

"The truth is you two aren't real brother and sister!" said the pricple after sighting for the 10 time .

"Bwohhhhhhhhhhhhhh?" asked the two with shocked face .

"You two aren't a brother and sister , the truth is Seohyun is not even related to the Oh family she is from the Seo family .Your mother Seohyun was the bestfriend of Sehun mother ,your mom didn't know where your dad was and in the day you was born Sehun was born too ,The proplem is when your mother was giving birth to you she died and her last words to Sehun's mother was 'Please take care care of my douhter and w-write her a-s a-me-mper o-f you-r f-amily' so Sehun mother took care of you and she loved you exacly as her own daughter~" said the pricple in one sound .

Seohyun stood up with tears falling down and said "You're lie-ing" before running from the room ,Sehun wanted to go after her but the pricple hold him and said "Leave her alone ,she need time" Sehun looked at the door before looking at the pricple again .

 

&&&

 

 

Seohyun kept runing whereever her legs take her ,and she arrived at a dark and silent street ,She widen her eyes and took light steps with fear then she heard someone walking behind her she got scared and started to run the person ran too ,then said "Yah! Seohyun ,Wait" Seohyun knew this voice so she stopped and run to the person and hugged him and started to sop on his chest .

"Lay oppa?" she mange to say while crying .

"Yes ,Seohyun .It's me" he said as he lifted her head up and wiped away her tears and then said "Mind sharing?" Seohyun sigh before telling him everything .

his expression was like o.O and his jaw was open ,Seohyun laughted at him .

"What?" he asked and looked at her wierdly .

"Nothing ,You look pretty~" said Seohyun with a load laught .

Lay smiled because she was crying a minutes ago and now she is smiling and laughting then he remepered what she said and widen his eyes "Yah ,SeoHyun come back here!" he said and ran after her ,She ran to a shop ;she got in and Lay followed her inside ,only to find 10 other boys looking at them with eyebrows up .

"Oppas?" asked Seohyun and rub her eyes while breathing heavily because of running

"Aha!" said Kai while noding his head ."What are you doin' here Seohyun?" asked Baekhyun and Luhan in the same time .

Seohyun looked at Lay with Please-Help-Me! look whice he nodded and said .

"I just met with Seohyun outside and we made a bit to see who will go in first" whice the others 'Ohhhh' and 'Ahhhhh' about .

"so what are you doing here oppas?" asked Seohyun because they're the only one in the cafe .

"We own this cafe!" said Tao with a smile .

Seohyun was like O.O "Really?" she asked withe her still like that .

Xuimin nodded and said "Our parents gave it to us!" .

Seohyun jaw dropped as she looked at the place "Woooooooow it's so beautiful!" she said with sparkle in her eyes ,then she spotted an Icecream machine .

She looked at them with puppy face and said "Can i have one?" ,Suho nodded and said "You can take all you want!" Seohyun nodded happily and made her self one and tasted it .

"Yamy!" she said and kept eating it .

They kept talking and having fun untill Baekhyun phone rang .

"..."

"Yes ,she is with us"

"..."

"were're at Exo cafe"

"...."

"XXXX street"

"...."

"Bye!" said Baekhyun and ended the call .

"Who's that?" asked Seohyun becuase she is the only girl here ,so 'She' belongs to her .

"Sehun!" said Baekhyun shortly ,Seohyun who was drinking now started to choke .

Chanyeo who was beside her patted her back and gave her a glass of water .

"Are you ok?" asked Lay ,while looking at her worried .

"Yes ,I'm .Thank you ,oppa" said Seohyun and smiled to Chanyeol .

"It's ok!" he said and gave her a big smile .

Seohyun then looked at Lay with What-Will-I-Do-When-He-Come? he answered that with I-Don't-Know-Lets-Wait-To-Find look ,Seohyun nodded and kept drinking the bubble tea in her hand .

minutes later Sehun arrived .

"Seohyun!!!! why did you run like that? ,Thanks god you're safe!" said Sehun and hugged her ,the others looked at them while titling thier heads to the side trying to understand what's happening .

"Do somebody care to explain?" asked Kris with a face

"Long story! I'll tell you later~ ,Bye" said Sehun and grapped Seohyun arm and went out .The others looked at Lay with Please-Explain-What-Is-Going-On! face ,Lay rolled his eyes and left them .

 

&&&

 

 

When the twins Seohyun and Sehun arrived home ,Seohyun was the first to go in .

"You knew before!" said Seohyun after Sehun got in ,Sehun widen his eyes and said "How did you know?" Seohyun laughted and brought something from her poket and throw it on the floor .

"H-how did you find this?" asked Sehun because he is sure it was with him all the time .

"It fall from your poket~" said Seohyun with a smirk and then she went to her room ,Sehun followed her .

Sehun eyes widen when he saw a bag and was about to gather her clothers when Sehun stopped her by grapping her hand and hold her hand against the wall .

"Yeah! Mov....." Seohyun was cut off when somthing leaned on her lips ,she widen her eyes and tried to push him away but he was strongier than her so he tight his grip on her hands ,Seohyun opened from the pain and before she knew Sehun was exploring ,Seohyun soon fall for it and kissed him back .

Seohyun was out of breath so she tried to let go but Sehun didn't want to so Seohyun pushed him using her elbow .

Sehun looked at her with a smirk then took something from his pocket and said "Here" and handed it to Seohyun .

Seohyun looked at him with surprize and said "What's this?" but he already left without answring .

"I gess i have to find out by myself!" talked Seohyun to her self and jumped on the bed then opened the envlove .

"Dear Seohyun ,

By now you're 18 years old and married ,We're really sorry that we didn't tell you before but the truth is you're not our daughter ,You mom Jung Eunji was my best friend ,she got pregnant from your father Seo Junsu .but when she was like 6 monthes pregnant your real father was being married to anthor women , Known Boa .your mom ran away from her house and stayed with me and my husbend ;That time i was pregnant with Sehun . and in the day i was giving birth to Sehun she was giving birth to you too .and to tell you the trut your mother knew that she would die if she gave birth to you but she didn't care ,and i promised her that i would take you as my own daughter so my daughter hope you are not mad at us and please be good to your husbend .

Love you ,

Your Mom and Dad"

Seohyun this time didn't shed a tear ,she stayed strong ;because there was something she needed to know and tomorrow was the weekend so she is going to do that one thing tomorrow morning ,Find her father and to make his life as hell .

 

&&&

 

 

Sehun in the next morning woke up late and he went to see if Seohyun woke up or not .

"Seohyun!" he called for her but he didn't hear anything ,he opened her room and found nothing he went to look in the kitchen ;but he found a sticky note saying .

'I'm Out for Today ,Don't wait for me'

Sehun eyes widen not even once Seohyun left without Sehun is with her .

 

&&&

 

 

"Please Chorong unnie ,Only this time!" pleaded Seohyun to Chorong who is a policewomen .

"Ok ,Only this time and you own me a favor" said Chorong whice made Seohyun jump and hug Chorong .

"Thank you! ,I own you two favors not one" said Seohyun with a big smile .

"Ok here's it ,OOOO street and house numper 8!" said Chorong as Seohyun wrote it .

"Thank you ,unnie~" said Seohyun and run out from the police office .

 

 

&&&

 

 

"Ting tong!" rang the bell .

"Wait a second ,coming!" said a man .

"Who're you?" asked the man when he saw Seohyun .

"Annyeong appa!" said Seohyun with a big smirk on her face .

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it ^^

SeoHun kissed!!!!!!! >.<

Please leave a comment if you liked the chapter :D

Sorry for any grammers mistakes or any unwritten grammers :3 and sorry if this chapter is (aLittle) wired :)

♥ Love you all