You're what?!!!!!

I'm Getting Married To A Bacon Or A Deer Or A Player!!!!!!

Yoona and Sehun ,with the others ,stood outside Seohyun`s yard ,as she asked to see them .

“Don't you dare to do anything ,Luhan will go with you ,as he and Seohyun need to tell you two something .”Sehun didn't even care about what Mr.Kim was saying ,as he only wanted to see Seohyun .“Can I go in?.” Yoona asked ,as they nodded .

 

She let out a heavy sight before following Luhan in ,Sehun followed after .

“Oppa!” Seohyun called happily for Luhan ,as he smiled and pecked her forehead .“How are you doing ,Angel?” Yoona raised an eyebrow ,while Sehun frowned .“What do you think you are doing?” Luhan pulled his self out of Sehun's tight grip ,“What do you think I am doing?” Luhan said  ,but was sent to the floor after ,with a hard punch .

 

Luhan was about to punch him back ,when Seohyun held his hand .“Oppa ,don't.” Luhan stood up ,and shoot Sehun a glare ,as he wiped his bleeding lips .“Why are you calling him ‘Oppa’ ,Seohyun?” Yoona spoke for the first time ,as Seohyun frowned slightly .“And why wouldn't I? I have always called him Oppa ,Right Oppa?” Luhan nodded with a small smile .

“Why do I feel like there is something I don't know? .” Sehun asked ,as Luhan smirked,“Because there is something you don't know .”  Yoona frowned at that ,before she asked ,“And what is that?” .

 

Seohyun and Luhan exchanged gazes ,before smiling widely .“We're.....” Seohyun stopped ,as she took a deep breath and turned to look at Luhan ,who smiled slightly and squeezed her hand in support .“You're what ,Seohyun?” Sehun asked ,as he felt like he isn't going to like it .

 

“We're....We're getting married.” Seohyun said with a smile ,but bitten on her lower lip afterward ,as she saw their blank faces .“You're what?!!!!!” Seohyun closed her eyes in fear ,as she felt Sehun`s cold voice .Luhan who was aware of her feeling uneasy ,repeated it again .“We're getting married ,by the next month .” Yoona who felt that Sehun is going to kill someone ,pulled him while shaking her head .

“Leave me ,Yoona! .Didn't you hear what he said?.” Seohyun held into Luhan for support as she stood up .“It's my decision to take ,either you like it or not ,we are getting married next month .”

 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
“Sehun-ah ,Let's go ,for the sake of yourself .” Sehun who was already drunk ,Shook his head repeatedly .“But she is getting married ,Yoona.” Yoona felt her heart sink ,as she saw him in this state ,drinking unstopped because of the pain .
 
“Yoona ,Thank you.” Yoona was taken by surprise ,as Sehun pulled her for a kiss .And things started to take turns......
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
“Oppa ,Can I stay with you tonight?” Seohyun asked Luhan ,as the boy smiled and patted the space next to him on the bed .“Couldn't sleep?” Seohyun nodded slightly ,as she laied her head on his chest ,hearing his heartbeat ,which was beating loudly .
 
It's her first day outside hospital ,since she was recovered ,and she will be staying In Xi`s mansion .The elders weren't there ,as they were on a business trip .And she couldn't sleep alone ,she felt scared .
 
“Actually ,I couldn't sleep because I'm used to sleeping in the hospital ,with you beside me .”  Seohyun confessed shyly ,as she stood up not facing him ,since she didn't want him to see her blushing face .Luhan who heard it ,smiled widely ,as he pulled her towards him .
 
But he pulled her a little hard ,which caused her to fall on him ,their lips only a few inches away. Luhan smirked ,as he rolled them ,so he was on top .
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
“Seohyun-ah ,are you okay?” Taeyeon asked the younger girl ,as she saw her face getting paler .“Seohyun?” The younger belle didn't respond ,instead staring blankly at the floor before she ran up to the bathroom .Luhan and Taeyeon exchanged looks ,before they ran to check up on the younger girl .
 
“What is wrong ,Seohyun?” Luhan asked the younger girl when she came out of the bathroom .“I don't know ,Oppa ,I just felt like throwing up all of a sudden .” Seohyun said as she held her tummy ,it was hurting her .“Should I call a doctor?” Luhan asked worriedly ,as Seohyun shook her head ,before covering and running again towards the bathroom .
 
“It couldn't be!” Taeyeon blurted out suddenly ,catching Luhan`s attention .“Couldn't be what?” Luhan frowned ,as Taeyeon pursed her lips together .“Luhan ,answer me honestly ,Did you two.....?” Luhan frowned ,as he didn't get what Taeyeon was up to .“Did we what?” Taeyeon then looked around ,checking if someone was near .“Did you two did ‘it’?.” she asked as Luhan scratched his nape .
 
“Holy god ,Luhan .How many times?” Taeyeon asked trying not to freak out .“A few.” Luhan took a while to answer ,as Taeyeon freaked out .“Holy ,Luhan .Couldn't you wait the hell up until you got married? Did you use ?”  Taeyeon face palmed herself ,as Luhan looked around .“You know that she may be pregnant for heaven`s sake !” Luhan widen his eyes ,as he almost pulled his hair out .“It's all your fault!” Taeyeon said ,as she flicked the boy`s head .“Oh god! ,If Mama or Papa knew that I would be dead meat!”
 
“What should we know?” Luhan and Taeyeon exchanged looks ,as they turned to look at the statue like Seohyun ,that probaly heard everything ,and his just arrived parents .
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A\N :-
___________________________
So do you thing Seohyun is pregnant? :3
Hope you liked it :)