It Isn't The Expected | Mysterious Disappearing .

I'm Getting Married To A Bacon Or A Deer Or A Player!!!!!!

Seohyun kept walking back and force in the room ,it's the big day .and she is nervous as hell .plus Taeyeon and the others aren't helping her much .She glanced at Yoona ,who the girls were still applying the make up on ,and she seems so relaxed . “Relax ,Seohyun ,it's going to be okay! You're making me dizzy!” Seohyun gave Jessica an apologizing look ,as the girl`s face softened .

 

“I know you're nervous ,but it's going to be alright .I can't believe you're going to get married before me! And with a girl ,but yet hot boy!” Seohyun sight and gave her unnie a dirty look ,“Unnie! You aren't helping at all!” Glaring at Tiffany ,Seohyun totally shut up the older girl .“Don't worry much ,When you're nervous just think about a happy memory ,it really helps me!” Seohyun shoot Yoona a thankful look as she smiled widely .“If only I was a boy ,I would have had you in bed already!” Sunny said while her lips while looking at the two girls ,making the girls stare at her in disgust and disbelieve able . “What in bloody hell ,Lee Sun Kyu?! Are you out of your mind?!” Taeyeon hissed as she flicked the girl`s head ,causing her to wince .“Gezz! I was just joking! ”

 

“Well ,that's not a thing to joke about!” Sunny just rolled her eyes and stood to open the door as she was the closet to it .“Your families is asking for you ladies! Oh god ,Seohyun you look like a goddess .Luhan is a one lucky ! You too look beautiful Yoona ,but not as my girl!”  The girls shook their heads at Baekhyun ,still the playboy he is .Seohyun blushed while Yoona sulked and pouted .“Come on ,Baekkie oppa! Don't be too mean to unnie ,she is the one like a goddess ,I'm not a goddess!” Seohyun slapped Baekhyun`s hand ,causing him to pout .

 

“Whatever ,Anyway ,this is Kim Joohyun ,my girlfriend!” Baekhyun introduced as a beautiful girl got in ,both girls were surprised as her face was so smellier to Seohyun`s . “Annyeonghaeseyo! I'm Kim Joohyun ,nice to meet you ,unnie! Baekhyun oppa has told be a lot about you.” The girl bowed a 90 degreases bow to them ,as the girls smiled at her ,her face seemed like Seohyun`s ,but her voice and shy personality didn't .“O....Oh ,nice to meet you .We really look a like!” Seohyun shuttered as the girl hugged her ,but she hugged her back .“Yes......Well ,Baekhyun oppa told me so ,but I didn't believe him until I saw it with me own eyes.” Joohyun said while chuckling ,causing the two girls to giggle .

 

“Well ,Nice to meet you ,Joohyun-shi .I'm Im Yoona ,and I'm Seohyun`s soon-be-sister-in-law .I'm getting married today also!” Yoona said as she offered her hand ,but Joohyun hugged her ,causing Yoona to smile widely as she replayed to her hug .Baekhyun smiled seeing his girlfriend getting a long well with his friends . “Oh ,nice to meet you too .I just wanted to say congratulations on both of your weddings .Bye!” Joohyun congratulated them both ,before handing each of them a cute wrapped present with a pink ribbon on it ,as they both smiled to her as she went out first ,after Baekhyun told her ,he'll be following .“Oh ,Seohyun ,Kai is coming in later ,just wanted to inform you.” Baekhyun said as Seohyun smiled to him and thanked him ,“Thanks for telling me ,oppa!” .

 

Baekhyun smiled sheepishly as he got something out of his pocket ,a small box ,and handed it to Seohyun ,“No problem ,this is a small gift for you!” . Seohyun smiled at him as she accepted it and opened it ,to view a beautiful white necklace ,with a big blue crystal in the center and two little crystals in the side of it .“Oh......It's really pretty thanks oppa!” Seohyun thanked him as she evolved him into a tight hug ,which he replayed gladly .Baekhyun Looked at Yoona who was smiling at the two of them and grinned . “Yoona-ah ,don't be so sad ,I didn't forget you ,of course ,here!” Baekhyun got another box out of his pocket and handed it to Yoona ,she took and smiled ,before opening it .It was a brogue with the same crystal as Seohyun`s ,but the different was that this one was pink in color .“Thanks ,Baekhyun-ah!” Yoona thanked him with a hug also as he hugged her back .A knock on the door was heard as they drifted their attention to it .“Oh...Kai come in ,I'll be leaving!” Kai grinned at them ,as he got in .Baekhyun batted the boy`s back and got out .

 

“Oppa\Jongin-ah!” Kai opened his arms widely for the girls ,as they smiled and hugged him . “Hey ,girls! I wanted you to meet Krystal ,my fiancé!” Kai grinned as he looked at the door ,where a tall girl ,with a white skin ,and a black tall hair stood . “Hello ,unnies! Nice to meet you ,congratulations on your wedding!” She bowed to them as she handed each of them a present ,which was elegantly wrapped ,while shaking each of the girls` hands with a smile .“Thanks you ,Krystal-ah!” Both thanked her as she grinned at them ,before getting out of the room .“Well ,I won't be taking a lot .So, here's my gift for you girls!” Kai said as he handed each of them ,a heart shaped bracelet .Yoona`s was purple ,while Seohyun`s was red . “Thanks oppa ,there was no need!” Seohyun thanked him as she kissed both his cheeks ,while Yoona grinned and hugged him before saying , “Thank you ,Jongin-ah!” Kai smiled to the girls ,before getting out of the room .The girls heard the door opening sound and thought it was another one of the boys ,but what they saw shocked them .

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Seohyun ,Yoona are you ready ,my.....?” Mr.Im who came to get the girls ,since the ceremony already started ,was shocked when he found his daughter laying unconsciously on the floor inside the room .He started to shook her ,but she wouldn't budge .He started to look for a clue ,a left ,or anything ,when he fond a letter .

 

Dear Mr.Im ,

 

Just wanted to inform you that I have your girls .I was only planning to get your girl ,but the other one wouldn't let us take her .So ,we took her .It's a good thing as I was searching for a girl for my beloved son ,and she is totally his type .Thanks for preventing me a good wife for my son .Don't try to call the police or something ,because I won't hesitate on killing her .

 

Best wishes ,You already know who .

 

“Yoona ,Yoona! My dear daughter ,please wake up!” Mr.Im started to shake his daughters body ,when he found blood on the floor ,he moved her and was surprised as he found her head was bleeding .“Guys help ,Yoona is bleeding hard inside and Seohyun is missing!” everyone widen their eyes as they ran to the room and called ambulance ,which took Yoona to the hospital and they didn't allow anyone to go with her to the hospital ,except for Sehun ,who threatened to kill them if they didn't allow him .The wedding was delayed ,but they didn't tell the guests why ,and they sat in a room thinking about the letter .

 

“Who could have possible sent this? Oh ,if I knew this motherer!” Luhan yelled as he ran his hands through his hair ,Why Seohyun? Why didn't they take Yoona? Why his Seohyun? Why did she stand up for her? ,the boys were trying to calm him down ,but it was no use ,he was going to kill them .

 

“I know who he is ,but we can't bring her back!”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A\N :-
___________________________
As I said above ,It's not expected! :3
With this ,the story is marked complete ,but there will be a sequel for this .It will be in this story as a continue ,but I'll be updating it every now and then .:)