First day at XOXO school (Edited)

I'm Getting Married To A Bacon Or A Deer Or A Player!!!!!!
  • *Seohyun Pov : *

Seohyun ,Seo ,Seobaby~ I woke up at that sound and someone kissing my cheek.

Good morning Sehunnie!”I said with my bright smile as I headed to the bathroom.

Get ready ,and be in the dinning room after 30 minutes if not you're going to regret it! said sehun as he headed to the kitchen .

I took a bath and brushed my hair and wore this :

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then I went down stairs ,and Sehun mouth almost on the floor .

It's the first time I know that I have a hot sister! said Sehun ,while looking at me from head to toe .

“Yah! I'm your sister not your girlfriend~”I said playfully as she hit Sehun head .

(And that's why people think they are lovers!)

They ate breakfast and left for school .

When we were on our way , I was holding Sehun hand and walking happily ,girls gave me a look and I just stuck my tongue out at them .Sehun kept laughing at me .

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

  • *When they arrived at school*

Student kept looking at them and some girls started to ask Sehun questions like ,‘What's your name’ , ‘Is she your girlfriend’ and ‘Do you want to be my boyfriend?’

Sorry ,but I have a girlfriend already! said Sehun as he pointed to Seohyun .

Then they left .While walking ,Seohyun Saw a girl who looked cute and nice so she asked her. Do you know where is the principle office?! the girl nod her head and showed her the way. Are you a new student?! Seohyun nodded her head .

What's your names?! asked the cute girl. I'm Oh Seohyun and this is my twin brother Oh Sehun! said Seo with a smile .

I'm Kim Taeyeon ,but call me Taeyeon unnie! said the cute girl with a pretty smile .

Thank you ,unnie.

They left and get their class names and lucky for them they are in the same class .

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

  • *History class (The first class) : *

Good morning class! said Ms.Kim as she got in class.

Good morning Teacher~ said the students.

Then they heard a knock on the door .Come in! said the teacher, then the class door was open to view a pretty girl tall with a milky skin and a handsome boy the same as her ,but the difference was that the boy had a rainbow colored hair ,while she had a light brown hair with a few blonde hairs .

You're the new student? they nodded their heads , Mind telling your names?

Hello I'm Oh Sehun! said The boy ,with a full bow .

Hello I'm Seohyun~ said the girl ,with a wave and a row the boys started to cheer ,the teacher gave them a look so they shut their selves .

Sehun And Seohyun , you may sit next to Kai and Bom ,please rise your hands! said Ms.Kim.

They headed to their seats ,they were sitting next to each other.

Who is going to cope you or me? asked Seohyun to Sehun ,but they only can hear it .

You, I'm going to sleep~ said Sehun and patted her head that made Bom and Kai to look at them.

Seohyun nodded her head and started to cope .

With out feeling the time ,it was lunch already and Sehun was sleeping ,so Seohyun waited till the class is out .Then she said ,Sehun ,Sehunnie~ but he didn't move so ,she start to shake him ,but he didn't budge too ,so she kissed his cheek and lucky for her he woke up.

Wake up sleepy head~ It's lunch time let's go eating said Seo as she was about to go out of class room ,when Sehun grabbed her hand so they can walk hand in hand ,they were always like this since young .

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

When they went to eat their lunch ,the students were looking at them and fan girls started to gather around Sehun ,so he showed them his hand that's holding Seohyun's ,so the girls went away while keeping their heads down.

Seohyun! some one shouted Seohyun`s name .Seohyun and sehun looked at that person and it was Taeyeon.

they walked toward her “do you need something unnie? asked Seohyun.

Come sit with us you can bring your boyfriend too! said one of Taeyeon friends with her eye smile .

She looked at sehun and he nod his head ,because there is 11 boys also setting wit the girls ,so he won't be alone .Seohyun held his hand and walked happily toward the girls` table .

I'm Seohyun and this is my brother Sehun said Seo and bowed together with Sehun ,they were in the end of the room ,so no one could hear them   .

Brother?! but you two looks like a couple! said One of the boys .

People always say so that but no we're not a couple .We're sibilings said Sehun .

Then let's eat! said A short happy girl .

Oh Mind telling your names ,I only know Tae unnie~ said Seo ,while smiling cutely at them .

Sure ,I'm Tiffany call me Fany unnie ,This is Jung sooyeon but call her Jessica or Sica unnie ,This is sunny call her sunny unnie because we're one class above you and this is Yoona ,Sooyoung ,Hyoyeon ,Yuri they are in the same  class as you and we're Son yo shi dae (Girls Generation) said the eye smile girl .

I'm Suho  ,And this is Kris ,Luhan ,Xuimin ,Kai ,Tao ,D.O ,Chen ,Lay ,Chanyeol and this is Baekhyun you can call us by our names ,since we're in the same class said A brown haired boy .

Okie~ said Seo cutely , while putting a spoon of food inside of ,Snsd smiled at the cute actions of her`s .

Seohyun do you want to join us? asked Yuri .

Sure why not! said Seo with her best smile ,as Snsd smiled at her .

Yay~ I'm not the maknae anymore! shouted Yoona ,but only to get a hit on the head from Jessica .

You too Sehun do you want to join us? said Baekhyun ,Sehun looked at Seohyun who told him using eyes to say 'Yes' (They can talk to each other by the eyes) Okay! said Sehun and continue to eat his food .

Soon the bell rang as the lunch finished ,See you later ,Seo! said Tae ,before waving at her .Seohyun only nod her head .

______________________________________________________________________________________________

  • *The 4th class : *

You're the one who is going to copy the notes! said Seo  ,while giving him the notebook.

Sure ,sure any thing for my baby~ said Sehun ,while smiling.

Soon the first day was end ,so they said bye to Snsd and Exo and started to walk towards home .

On their way Seohyun was walking slow so Sehun asked You feel tired? Seohyun nod her head ,so he gave her his back before siting on the ground .Seohyun understand what he mean ,so she got on his back and Sehun stand up with out having any difficult like he wasn't even holding his sister .

Soon he felt something heavy on his shoulder Sehunnie~ can you sing me a song said Seo , Sehun nod his head and started to sing her favorite song ‘And One’ ,but it was a funny ver ,since he couldn't sing ,but Seohyun liked it any way .

Swipge sangcheo batgo swipge nunmullago swipge apeudeon nal gieokhanayo
Jigeumdo geuraeyo yeojeonhi gatayo ireon nal bomyeon eotteolkkayo

Swipge doraseodo swipge meoreojyeodo swipge itji motal geudael arayo
Yeojeonhi ireon nal ajikdo ireon nareul bondamyeon babora hagetjyo

Wonhago wonhaeyo geurigo hana apeugo apado geuraedo hanbeon
Darko darhajindedo nunmuri mareuji anhado cheoeumeuro doragal su itdamyeon

Cheoeum majuchyeotdeon geuttae geu sigani wonmangseureowo jil ttaedo isseoyo
Gakkeumeun iraeyo geuriumjocha heorak andoemyeon sumdo mot swimyeonseo

Wonhago wonhaeyo geurigo hana apeugo apado geuraedo hanbeon
Darko darhajindedo nunmuri mareuji anhado cheoeumeuro doragal su itdamyeon
Hoksina hoksina geudaedo hanbeon saldaga saldaga jeogeodo hanbeon
Gakkeumeun nae saenggage gaseum sirin nari innayo hoksina saldaga jeogeodo hanbeon

Geurigo hana igeotman gieokhaeyo geudaemanirado jedaero sarajwoyo

Hoksina hoksina geudaedo hanbeon saldaga saldaga jeogeodo hanbeon
Gakkeumeun nae saenggage gaseum sirin nari innayo hoksina saldaga jeogeodo hanbeonjjeumeun

*English*

Do you remember me, who was easily scarred, easily cried, easily got hurt?
I’m still like that, I’m still the same
I wonder how you will be when you see me like this

Even if you easily turn away, easily get farther apart
I know I won’t easily forget you
If you see me, still the same, still like this
You will call me a fool

I want and want you – and one more thing
I hurt and hurt but still, just once
Even if it wears out and wears out
Even if the tears don’t dry
If only we can go back to the beginning

There are times when I despise the moment we first faced each other
I’m like this sometimes even though I can’t breathe if I don’t allow myself to long for you

I want and want you – and one more thing
I hurt and hurt but still, just once
Even if it wears out and wears out
Even if the tears don’t dry
If only we can go back to the beginning

If, if you ever, at least once, in your life
If you sometimes have days where your heart aches because of me
If, at least once, in your life

And one more thing – remember this
Even if it’s only you, you should live properly

If, if you ever, at least once, in your life
If you sometimes have days where your heart aches because of me
If, at least once, in your life

When he finished the song , he was in front of their house. He put Seohyun, who was sleeping peacefully on her bed and kissed her head ,then took of her shoes and went to sleep .

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it ^_^

Long chapter for you ,So would you please comment and subscribe and you can upvote if you want :3

Love you all ♥