015

I'm Getting Married To A Bacon Or A Deer Or A Player!!!!!!

Yoona stood outside the emergency room head lowered as the elders kept asking her about what happened ,but she didn't utter a word ,She just kept saying ‘sorry’ .While Sehun sat in a corner while bringing his legs under his chin ,He was wearing a poker face with no emotion .

 

“I'm really sorry ,It's all my fault!” Yoona said as the elders turned to look at her .“Explain.” Mr Im said as he stood in front of his daughter ,who was shaking and trembling .

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Flash Back.

After the little family meeting ,Yoona went to the bar to grab a drink .

“Here you go!” The waiter winked at Yoona as he served her drink ,Yoona grinned while looking at the bodies swaying from side to side on the music sound .She was looking around when one guy cough her attention ,Sehun .

 

‘Hmmm ,What is he doing here? .I'm dizzy!’ She thought as she stood up ,trembling a little as she was drunk already .“Hun*Whim*nie! ,H-Hey bud-dy~” Yoona spoke drunk-ly as she sat on the boy  his legs .“Hello!” Yoona giggled as she bent down and sealed the younger boy's lips .

 

And things took place after that ,till Seohyun came .

End of Flash Back.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

“.......And Seohyun saw us ,so she ran away and was hit by-” Yoona stopped as a hand hit her cheek hard ,way too hard .“I can't believe I have a daughter like you! ,Oh god ,Why did you gave me this -like daughter!” Mrs.Im cried as she shoot Yoona a glare before shaking her head and turning to Seohyun's uncle . “I'm really sorry for my daughter's stupid action ,I'm really sorry ,Because the reason your nephew is being in danger is my daughter!” Mr.Kim shook his head ,“The past is in the past ,But there is only one solution for this thing....” 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Luhan turned to look at the sleeping sound figure before him ,Seohyun is in coma ,And doctors don't know when she is going to wake up .It's been a week now ,And Luhan never missed a day to visit her ,He would always come and stay with her until night ,Sometimes he slept over .

 

He didn't mind it at all ,He was developing a weird feeling for Seohyun .He wasn't sure yet ,but he know he has fallen for her .

 

After that day none of Yoona and Sehun could visit Seohyun ,They are going to get married by the end of the month ;That was the solution Seohyun's uncle was talking about .

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Flash Back.

“,But there is only one solution for this ,They should get married by the end of the month.” Sehun widen his eyes as he stood up immediately .“What the hell? ,Who said that I'm going to get married?! .I'm not going to marry her!” Sehun examined as he shoot Yoona a glare ,she is the reason for all of this .

 

She is the one who caused Seohyun to be hit ,the one who caused Seohyun to be like this and she is the one who caused Sehun this pain .But there is one thing she didn't do ,She didn't cause Seohyun's tears ,he did.

 

“That's the only way to cover your ugly matters ,You didn't care about you image ,and just went to the bar and almost slept with your friend's soon to be fiancé!” Sehun was going to replay when somebody beat him .“She is not ‘His friend's soon be fiancé!’ ,I made my mind .I want to marry Seohyun!” Luhan said calmly as he walked to the elders ,But he was sent to the floor after .“Sehun!” The elders shouted but that didn't stop the boy .He grabbed Luhan by his collar and pulled him up .

 

“Say it again if you dare” Sehun muttered as Luhan smirked .“I said ,I'm going to marry Seohyun!” Luhan repeated as he pulled him self from Sehun ,the elders got to hold him before Sehun got to him .“Already fallen for her? ,So bad cause you'll never get her!” Luhan hissed before shooting Sehun a glare and turning around to walk off .

 

End of Flash Back.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Lu....” Luhan turned to look at his mother ,“Go home son ,You need some rest!” Luhan shook his head as he smiled to his mother softly .“No ,Ma .I want to stay .You can go and rest.” Mrs.Xi smiled while looking at her son ,‘he has fallen for Seohyun ,for sure’ She thought as she glanced at the girl sleeping on the white ceiling .

 

 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Seohyun woke up in a  very beautiful place ,green plants ,Beautiful flowers and the birds beautiful singing sound .

 

“Hyun~” Seohyun widen her eyes as she looked at the woman standing in front of her .“Om-Omma!” Seohyun shuttered as the woman stood in front of her .“Yes ,my child .Do you miss me?” Seohyun smiled widely as she hugged her mom tightly .“Omma ,I miss you!” Seohyun whispered as she felt her eyes filled with tears .“Omma miss you too ,Hyunnie!” .

 

“I really want to spend more time with you , my child ,but you have to go back .Some one is waiting patiently for you!” Seohyun smiled at her other sadly .“I have to choose ,right?” Eunhee nodded .“Yes ,My child .Just follow your heart.” Seohyun nodded as she gave her mother one last hug ,Before everything disappeared .

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A\N :- 
___________________________
Guess this is a little late update? :3
Hope you liked it :)