Finding Her-Chapter 1

I'm Getting Married To A Bacon Or A Deer Or A Player!!!!!!

Stepping on the Chinese soil, Sehun suddenly felt dizzy . “Are you okay?” Luhan asked, as Sehun nodded and they got their bags . They'd be staying in a house owned by the Xi`s in Beijing . “Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little dizzy, is it always cold here?” Luhan smiled and nodded . “Can you manage?” Sehun nodded. “Yeah, I'd be okay.” He added .

 

They made their way to catch a taxi, but with the busy streets of Beijing, it was hard to even move . Sehun made a huge effort trying to keep up with Luhan, as he found an empty taxi . “晚上好,我們喜歡去-___-街。” Sehun listened as Luhan spoke to the driver . He didn't understand a word, but he assumed Luhan was telling him the address, which was an oblivious thing .

 

“晚上好,是你的朋友韓國人? Once again, Sehun didn't understand a word, but he guessed the man was talking about him since Luhan turned to glance at him . 是的,他是。” Luhan replayed before he turned to look at Sehun, “He was asking if you are Korean, and I replayed him ‘Yes, he is.’ ” Sehun nodded and the ride was full of silent . After a few minutes or so, they arrived to their destination . “You're for sure really rich,” Sehun stated, seeing the 5 storey mansion . “Yeah, we have a few companies around Asia .” Sehun nodded as they got in the house, his eyes roamered around the masion, noticing every single beautiful deatil of its .

 

“That one is your`s and that is mine, if you needed anything just knock on my door. ” Sehun nodded and muttered a ‘Sure,’ before he entered his room . The first thing he noticed was the neatly arrenged bed . he sighted, before taking off his shoes and changing into a more comfortable clothes, before jumping on it and he immeditaly drifted to sleep . Something he wasn't able to have the past few days .

 

***

 

Sehun was awake by a beautiful smell and the sun shining brightly on his face . He stood up and opened the door, noticing Luhan cooking something that wasn't familiar with him . “You woke up? Come and have breakfast, because today would be a long day for us .” Sehun nodded and took his seat . “I thought that I should make you something familiar with the Korean food, but I didn't have any luck finding any thing that is similar so, you'll like this.” Sehun nodded and muttered a barly heard ‘Thank you,’ but Luhan heard it and smiled a little .

 

The room was filled with silent, only the fork and knife hitting each other or the plate itself was heard . It's not like they were awkward, no, it's just that there's nothing for them to talk about . “So, how many months is Yoona now?” Luhan decided to break the ice as silence was something he wasn't used to, at least when Seohyun was with him . “6 months, father and mother wanted to know the gender, but Yoona refused . She said she'd know when she give birth or when.............,” Sehun paused giving Luhan a glance, he wasn't sure about saying it or not . Yoona wanted to wait for Seohyun, she didn't want to have happiness while the mentioned belle is suffering .

 

Luhan sensed it was about Seohyun and pursed his lips into a thin line . “It's okay, Sehun, you can say it, I-I don't mind. ” Even thought the lad was smiling, his mouth betrayed him . Sehun knew he was in pain, heck, everybody was! But Luhan loved her, he truly loved her. Love her, that's what Sehun had for her, he loves Yoona now . Even if he don't want to, he have to, for the sake of the baby, their baby .

 

“She wants to wait for Seohyun, at least that's the only thing that is truly wright. ” Sehun said, his voice turning into a mumble at the end .

 

 “Thank you, ” Luhan said out of blue, making Sehun frown . “For what?” Sehun asked, already finished eating . “對於在那裡她,不放棄像其他人。我真的很感激,謝謝。” Sehun didn't understand a word, but he decided not to ask about it .

 

***

 

Since Sehun didn't know Chinese, he had to stay home while Luhan would go and do-eh?, what ever he is doing now . He was bored so he got his phone and though about dealing Yoona`s number, when he saw Seohyun`s number . He hesitated about it, but he has chosen to deal it . Rinnng, rinnng, rinnng, Sehun was about to hang up, when the other line picked up the phone . 您好?, Sehun didn't know Chinese, but he knew that voice . “Seo-Seohyun!” He stuttered, widening his eyes in surprise . 是的,我是徐賢。這是怎麼回事?, Sehun quickly closed up the line, maybe it's not her, maybe it's her . One thing he has to do now, was to call Luhan and tell him to track the phone number .

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(A\N):- 1- 對於在那裡她,不放棄像其他人。我真的很感激,謝謝。” For being there for her, and for not giving up like the others. I really appreciate it.

2- 您好?, Hello?,

3- 是的,我是徐賢。這是怎麼回事?, Yes, I'm Seohyun, who is this?,

This is a prologue, :)