The Cute Little Girl~!

I'm Getting Married To A Bacon Or A Deer Or A Player!!!!!!

Seohyun went to the school ,the next day so early ,that it was 6 in the morning ,she went to the dance room then she putted her bag on the table and opened it got her mp3 player and plugged in the headphones in her ears .

she started to dance to the song with all her feelings ,she ended the song and smiled them she heard a clap sound ,she looked at the source with shocked and found a cute little girl standing with a big smile .

Seohyun slowly walked towards the little girl with a wide smile "Hello there! what are you doing here cutie?" she asked the little girl as she lifted her up in her arms ,the girl was young like 5 or 6 years old . 

 "I came with my oppa!" said the little girl as she hugged Seohyun tightly . 

"And who's your oppa?" asked Seohyun with a smile as the girl pouted and said "Baekkie oppa!" .
"And where is your 'Baekkie' oppa?" asked Seohyun as she kissed the little girl cheek .
"I don't know! he was with me a while ago ,we're walking to the exit ,i kept walking thinking that my oppa is walking beside me ,but when i turn to tell him 'When are we going to arrive?' i found no one ,so i walked around and though that there is someone inside this room because the lights are ,so i came in and found you ,pretty unnie! ,by the way what's your name unnie?" said the little girl while pouting and smiling ,Seohyun can't help put punch her chubby cheeks .
"I'm Seo Joo Hyun ,but you can call me Seo Unnie~ ,what's your name cutie?" said Seohyun as she put the little girl on the chair ,and started to gather her things before lifting the little girl again in her arms .
"My name is Byun EuJin!" said the little girl as she put her hands on Seohyun shoulder for support .
*Byun? i think i heard that  name before~* though Seohyun as she lifted her bag over her shoulder ,and turned the lights off before dashing out of the room .

***

"EuJin~" Seohyun who was holding EuJin ,turned to the one who called,and her eyes widen it was Byun Baekhyun! ;she then face plumed her self ,that's why she though she heard that name before .
"EuJin ,thanks god! ;where have you been? i searched for you everywhere!" said Baehyun as he looked at his sister , not noticing the person carrying EuJin .
"I got lost! and i met pret-Seo unnie!" she said with a giggle ,Baekhyun turned his head and looked at the person carrying EuJin ,and his eyes widen but then it was replaced by a relief smile .
"Thank you so much Seohyun-ah ,i don't know what to thank you with!" said Baekhyun as he took EuJin from Seohyun hands ,Seohyun smiled cheaply before "you could buy me a breakfast!" she commented .
"Me too!  me too!" said EuJin with an exited smile ,Baekhyun laughed at the two cute girls in front of him "Alright! ,i'm hungry also...so let's go!"

***

They went to the supermarket and bought ice cream ,hamburgers and apple juice ,they went out and sat on a chair in the park .
"Hmmmm ,so yummy!" said EuJin with an eye smile while eating her ice cream ,Seohyun smiled at the little girl cuteness and wiped the ice cream that was covering the little girl's face .
"Seohyun?~" the three turned their heads to the way the voice came from ,and found three girls standing with a lot of shopping bags in their hands .
"Unnies\noonas!" two voices were heard at the same time from Baekhyun and Seohyun while EuJin was standing there looking from the her brother and unnie to the three girls  .

***

"Guys! i just notice it~ ,where is Seohyun?" said Yoona which catch everyone's attention .
"I don't know! i haven't seen her nor Baekhyun today ,though~" said Sunny ;then the girls eyes widen .
"Could they be on a date?" said yuri while grinning widely ,"I bet ,they are~" said Hyoyeon and the girl broke into a round of giggles .
"Who's on a date?" asked Kai as Exo just came in .
"They are!" said Sunny and pointed at the door way ,Exo turned their heads and got confessed .
"Is that.....?" Luhan was about to continue when Baekhyun sat next to him "Yup! it's us~" he commented with a wide grin while Seohyun was pulled by the 5 unnies that were sitting and the three unnies that were beside her to the exit way .

***

"Tell me ,tell me!" "Where did you go?" "Did you two kiss?" "If so ,is he a good kisser?" "So ,you're marrying him?~"
Seohyun sigh with a laugh at her unnies question ,they're so funny! .
"guys...guys!....guys!!!!!" Taeyeon screamed to catch everyone attention .
"First ,they were in the park~" said Tiffany with a grin . 
"and second hell no!!! they didn't kiss~ , third , why would you want to know?" Jessica looked at Sooyoung weirdly .
"and fifth ,I don't know ask this gurrrrrllllll~" said Taeyeon while looking at Seohyun with a raised eyebrow .
"Let me get this straight so you would remember ,No! ,No!! and absolutely no!!!" Seohyun said while giving them her 'Not-So-Famous-Cold-Face~' .
"Whyyyyy?!!! ,He's so cute ,and y and did you see him dance ,and you're pretty ,kind ,tall and y as hell ,i wouldn't mind to....!!!" the eight girls turned their heads to Taeyeon way with a weird look on their face .
"Yuck! ByunTae get away from me~" said Seohyun and hide behind Yuri who was still looking at Taeyeon with the same look O.o . 

***     

"You were on a date with Seohyun?" asked Sehun to Baekhyun with fire eyes.

"Yes ,i was and why you care?" asked Baekhyun with a smirk as he left the classroom and left Sehun stunning by the question .

Why you care?.

Why you care?.

Why you care?.

That sentence kept repeating in his mind.........

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻


(Author\Note):-

Hope you like it ^^

Sorry for the Lateeeeeeeeee update :\

Have a nice day ,Love you all