Second Day : Get hurt! (Edited)

I'm Getting Married To A Bacon Or A Deer Or A Player!!!!!!
  • *Seohyun Pov : *

I woke up and looked at the watch it's only 5:30 . I woke up first since I'll making breakfast for us . I took a bath , wore clean clothes and made breakfast for me and Sehunnie .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

then i felt someone walking towards me ;more like trying to scary me ,so I said ,

Not going to work on me hunnie~ Still cooking .

How did you know?! he asked  ,then poked my cheeks  .I think he should have a girlfriend  ,because if he keep like this I won't have a boyfriend ever! .Wait! I should tell him that ,

Hunnie  ,I think you need a girlfriend~ I said with a smirk .

And I think you need a boyfriend too~” said Sehun with a big smile .

That's why I told you ,you need a girlfriend .Because boys don't even dare to look at me  ,because they think you're my boyfriend! I said with a pout .

Sehun smirked and said , Good! I don't want any one to go out with my little sister~ And kissed my forehead .

If you kiss me one more time you're died! I said getting annoyed by his kisses .

You sure?! he asked with an evil grin .

I nodded my head ,then started to run in house ;because he was running after me ,then I got in my room and looked the door . After 5 minutes,

I opened the door and looked if he was around  ,when I was about to steep out ,he was there in front of me .I screamed and run in the room ,but I feel on bed.

Hunnie~ please , I'm your sister~ I said and did aeygo ,but he shock his head .

No ,It won't work this time! he said while coming closer ,and

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Started to tickle me .

Sehun Hahahah~ no Hahahah please! Hahahahaha~” Then he stopped and said ,

If you said that again you'll get more than this~ He said and poked my cheek and walked out of my room .

I hate you Oh Sehun! I shouted when he was walking on the stairs .

I love you too~ He said  ,what a brother I have!.

I changed into

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then went down stairs to have breakfast ,seeing Sehun looking at me with ,‘What-The Hell-Are you-Wearing?!’ look.

I rolled my eyes at him and started to eat my breakfast ,my brother still the same annoying .

What?! I asked .Are you going to school with that y look?! said Sehun ,when he said ‘y’ my eyes almost pooped out  ,then I quickly looked at my self ,before giving him a weird look .

WTF did you just say Sehunnie?~I asked in a kind way ,trying not to kill him .

I said 'y look' ,why? He said  ,I glared at him then I stood up and got my bag and almost left  ,when he stood in front of me. Where are you going? he asked.

School~I said with a fake smile.

Without me?! he asked doing aeygo ,oh~ so cute .I punched his cheek and got his bag and brought him out from the house ,then i started to laugh at him who looked like a living zombie ,then he went back to his self ,got his bag ,put it on his shoulder and held my hand .

________________________________________________________________________

  • * At School : *

When they got in school ,student gathered around them .Some fangirls started to push Seohyun ,so they can hold his arm .One girl came and pushed Seohyun hard ,that she fell on her .Sehun looked at the girl with fired eyes.

See what you did? He covered Seohyun ears and started to say bad words ,after it the girl said ‘I'm sorry’ , bowed and left.

Sehun looked at Seohyun with his soft eyes and helped her to get up ,the boys now are gathered next to Seohyun .They already know her name ,because she is a new queenka from Snsd .

Seohyun you look y! Seohyun you look pretty~

Sehun then held his sister hand ,glared at the boys and walked to their first class .

When they got in class ,Everyone eyes in class were on Seohyun .if stare could do anything ,Seohyun would be died from the look the girls were giving her.

Seohyun! come here~ said Yoona as she pointed at the seat next to her ,so the class would stop looking at her ,just then when she was on her way ,someone made her trip and she fell on her face. She stood up and looked at that one person ,it was the girl who pushed her awhile ago .

Seohyun nose was bleeding and she got a bruise on the left corner of her lips .

Yoona walked to her and helped her up ,just then a sound of slap was heard and guess who got slap? of course the And the one who slap her Yoona.

If you ever touched her again you're dead! She is your queenka you should respect her ,nerd! said Yoona as she was about to slap her again but someone held her hand

Unnie please don't .She doesn't deserve it!”  said Seo as she was on her knees ,now crying .Every one was shocked even the by her reaction  ,the girl just hit her and she doesn't want to make any harm to her .

If you do it again you're dead ,Lucky for you she is kind girl not like you ! And Sehun wasn't here for your luck , he would have killed you!

(A\N : MR.Jung said he wanted him for something XD )

Then Yoona got out while holding Seohyun in her hand ,they went to the nurse office and she treated her bleeding nose and put a bandage on the corner of her lip .

________________________________________________________________________

  • * First class : *

Where is Seohyun?! Thought Sehun , just then the door opened to view Yoona and Seohyun ,Yoona went to the teacher and gave her a note .

You can go and sit~ And Seohyun be careful next time.” said Ms.Kim with a smile ,Seohyun nod her head cutely and headed to her seat .

The bell rang and it was lunch time and the strange thing that , Seohyun didn't wait for Sehun ,but just headed to eat with Yoona .

When Sehun went there ,he saw Seohyun buying her food as he was going to her some girl tapped Seohyun shoulder .When Seohyun turned around ,a slap sound was heard and Seohyun was holding her cheek that she got slapped on ,but the girl didn't get enough with that ,

No , she got her water and throw it at Seohyun and slapped her once more ,As she slapped her one more time Seohyun lost her consciousness .

To Be Continued .................

________________________________________________________________________

I have a lot of thoughts for this story :)

________________________________________________________________________

Please : Subscribe ,Comment ,The Upvote is Free ^_^

________________________________________________________________________

♥ Love you all