The Plan~

I'm Getting Married To A Bacon Or A Deer Or A Player!!!!!!

"Hello!" said Seohyun as she took a seat bitween Taeyeon and Baekhyun  ,but no body reternet her greet .

"No body will welcome me?" said Seohyun with a pout as Tiffany smiled widly and said 

"Annyeong hyunnie!" and opened her arms wanting a hug ,Seohyun then tried to hug Taeyeon whice was next to her .

"Anyia ,Anyia!" said Taeyeon *Not this unnie ,not this unnie* and made a no sighn with her hands ,whice made them proke in laughters .

Seohyun only pouted and looked down "Meanie!" she said with a light voice .

Taeyeon stood up and started to bow "Thank you!" she said with a big smile ,whice made them proke in laughters again even Seohyun laughted .

They don't call Taeyeon 'The dorkey kid of the group' for nothing! :P

sudden't Seohyun phone rang

"Hello?" Seohyun answered her phone .

"..."

"Really? I'm coming in 5 minutes ,bye!" said Seohyun as she hung up and smirked with a wide grin .

"Are you leaving?" asked Jessica with a pout .

"Yeah! maybe we can hung together another time!" said Seohyun with a wide smile ,before she went to take her coat .

"Wait ,i'm coming with you!" said Sehun as he stood up but Seohyun looked at him and said "Anyia ,i'm meeting with a friend you should stay here!" before runnig out of the place in joy .

when she got out she jumped in the air and pumped her fist in the air too ,and walked jogged happilly to her friends cafe .

*~*~*~

"Bomie! did you really do it?" asked Seohyun as she jump on Bomi and hugged her tightly .

"Hey! i helped too!" said Minho with a smile as Seohyun hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek .

"Thanks bro!" she said and pumbed her fist into his .

"Your dad company A.K.A 'Seo Junsu ink' just proke up" said Gyuri as she handed Seohyun a paper .

FLASH BACK :

"The plan is you would haker thier computer and steal all thier files and torn them off and thier right papers whice proves that they are legel company and sent a report against them" said Seohyun as she handed them a doucment file of how to haker a company .

the friends nodded thier heads as they got out from the cafe .

&&&

Bomie know already how to haker a company so she did what Seohyun asked for in only thirty minutes .

END OF FLASH BACK.

"That's great Bomie ,thank you so much for doing it i own you one!" said Seohyun .

"Nah! you own me alot~" said Bomie as she continued "I almost got fired because i was caught while doing your plan" she said with fired eyes .

"Sorry?" said Seohyun and laughted a little .

"You better be!" said Bomie as Seohyun said "I own you ten?" with a nice smile .

"Make it double!" said Bomie withan fired eyes again .

"Fine!" said Seohyun as Bomie smiled widly and Seohyun kept on sulking .

*~*~*~

"Annyeong!" said Seohyun as she opened her house door only to be shocked as hell ,Sehun on top of Taeyeon looks like he is sleeping? ,and Taeyeon was trying to left him up from above her?

Ok ,that's wired! thought Seo as she helped Tae to get from under Hun ,Seo looked at Taengoo with raised eyebrow ,whice looks like Taeyeon cought it .

"He was drunk and didn't want to go home but to wait for you ,so i came with him and when he was about he fall dow and i ended up under him as you saw" Explained Taeyeon as Seohyun nodded and bid goodbye to Taeyeon as Taeyeon was leaving .

"What am i suppost to do?" said Seohyun as she  tried to make Sehun wake up ,but he only fown and made her fall above of him and changed thier possition so now he is on top .

"Hey! babe~" he said as he kissed seohyun on the lips ,Seohyun tried to push him away *Hell! he smelled triple not saying about his mouth taste* but he deepened the kiss andbroke it when Seohyun hitted his shoulder becasue she needed Oxgyen ,and passed away after that .