The decision!

I'm Getting Married To A Bacon Or A Deer Or A Player!!!!!!

Time flow be so fast till it was the meeting time with the elders.
"Seohyun ,i believe you have taken your decision about the marriage thing right?, but..that will be for the end of the night ,as for now ;Boys and girls we have decided something....we're getting older and we won't be here for a lot more so boys, we know that you have a crush on the girls or maybe love them ,so we would like to tell you that you're getting married to the girls so everyone EXPT Luhan Baekhyun and Kai ,choose the girl you want to marry" said Mr.Lee as the boys eyes widen and the girls blushed madly .
"So lets start it from the older to the younger~" said Mr.Jung .
"Xuimin?" said Mr.Kim 
"Sunny~" said Xuimin while looking at Sunny who was blushing madly which made her more cuter than what she's already .
"Kris?" said Mr.Wu
"Jessica" he said still with a cold face ,Jessica that had a a cold face now her face started to heat up and turn into red .
"Suho?" said Mr.Kim
"Tipany" he said while smiling warmly and Tiffany had that pretty eye smile on her face .
"Lay?" said Mr.Zhang .
"Hyoyeon~" he said while smiling widely that his dimple is showing .
"Chen?" 
"......." he stayed silent ,they turned his way to see him sleeping .
"Such a good boy!! ,Chanyeol?" said Mr.Park .  
"Sooyoung~" he said with his big toothy smile ,Sooyoung widen her eyes and turned into an 'O' .
"D.O?" 
"Taeyeon!" he said while looking down blushing ,Taeyeon smiled her big toothy smiled that looked the exactly like Chanyeol .
"Tao?" asked Mr.Hwang . 
"Yuri?" Tao asked in return as she and Yoona were the only one left .
"Good ,now that leaves Sehun and Yoona....." Mr.Im was about to continue his sentence when the two that were just brought up said in one voice "I'm not marrying her\him!!!" .
"Then let's ask them ,Yoona who do you want to marry?" asked Mr.Oh (the uncle) .
"Luhan~!" she said as she brought her hands up to her chest with a wide grin  .
Luhan widen his eyes and said "but i don't want to!" ,Yoona looked at him with fire eyes "Or Maybe i'll think about it~" he said with a fake laugh .
"And Sehun who do you want to marry?" all of them turned to Sehun direction as he said 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"No one!!! i don't want to marry any~" he said as he stood up and got out of the room which surprised everyone .
"Okay then ,so it only depends on you Seohyun ,who will you choose?" asked Mrs.Oh (The auntie)
Seohyun took a deep breath and said .

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

(Author/Note):-

(Hope you like it :D

It's a cliffhanger ;) ,so Who do you think she will choose please vote here ()

Have a nice day ,love you all )