She's awake.

I'm Getting Married To A Bacon Or A Deer Or A Player!!!!!!

Luhan who fell asleep on the chair next to Seohyun's bed ,While holding her hand ,Stirred in his sleep as the sun rise shinned on his face.

“Good morning ,Angel .http://www.asianfanfics.com/chapter/edit_chapter/725917/16Are not you going to wake up already? .” He whispered as he played with the sleeping girl's hair . He sight as he turned to look out of the window ,Seeing the people going to their works ,Children playing and the busy streets .

 

‘God ,Please let her awake already!’ He prayed for the girl ,as his sight turned to the clock beside the bed .“Mom should be here by now ,I need to go or I'll be late!” He said as he turned to gather his things .

 

“Goodbye ,Angel!” Luhan said as he bent to kiss her forehead ,sighting he pulled away and turned to leave .But, the next thing made him drop the things he was holding .

 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
“Is she okay now ,Doctor?” Luhan asked the doctor eagerly ,as the doctor nodded with a wide smile .“She is more than okay ,She can even be discharged by the noon.”  Luhan grinned widely ,as he thanked the young doctor ,before getting in the room .
 
“When is uncle going to arrive?.” Seohyun asked with a pout ,as Luhan sat on the edge of the bed .“He will be here ,-” Luhan was cut off ,as the door was opened ,and he was shoved away .“.....,Soon.” He finished his sentence ,as he moved a little backwards ;To give space for the huge amount of people in front of him .
 
“Hyunnie! ,I miss you.” Seohyun grinned cheaply as she hugged her unnies ,Elders and boys .“Where is Yoona? And Sehun?.” Seohyun frowned ,as she didn't see the two .
 
“Are you really asking that?.” Jessica asked ,as she gave Seohyun an unbelieving stare .“Why? shouldn't I be asking?.” Seohyun asked ,as everyone looked at her weirdly .“Don't you remember?.” Xuimin asked Seohyun as She frowned .“Remember what?.” Everyone begun to panic ,as Luhan went to call the doctor .
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
“She lost some of her memories ,The painful ones.” The young doctor ,Choi Junri ,said as she got out of the room .“So she remember everything except a little piece ,which is the painful?” Her uncle asked ,As the doctor nodded and bowed to them .“Sorry ,I need to go.” They nodded ,as the doctor took her leave .
 
Everyone sighted ,as they shoot each other a glance .“What should we do now?.” Taeyeon asked ,as she turned to look at  her uncle .“Let her choose.” .
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
“When is the marriage?.” everyone turned to look at Seohyun with a shocked expression .“What marriage?.” Her uncle asked ,as Seohyun raised an eyebrow .“Deh! ,My marriage with Luhan.” that sentence was enough to make all of their jaws hit the floor ,from the shock .
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A\N :-
___________________________
Sorry for the short update :3
Hope you liked it :)