You're pregnant?! | Two is better than one.

I'm Getting Married To A Bacon Or A Deer Or A Player!!!!!!
In the last chapter:-
 
“It couldn't be!” Taeyeon blurted out suddenly ,catching Luhan`s attention .“Couldn't be what?” Luhan frowned ,as Taeyeon pursed her lips together .“Luhan ,answer me honestly ,Did you two.....?” Luhan frowned ,as he didn't get what Taeyeon was up to .“Did we what?” Taeyeon then looked around ,checking if someone was near .“Did you two did ‘it’?.” she asked as Luhan scratched his nape .
 
“Holy god ,Luhan .How many times?” Taeyeon asked trying not to freak out .“A few.” Luhan took a while to answer ,as Taeyeon freaked out .“Holy ,Luhan .Couldn't you wait the hell up until you got married? Did you use ?”  Taeyeon face palmed herself ,as Luhan looked around .“You know that she may be pregnant for heaven`s sake !” Luhan widen his eyes ,as he almost pulled his hair out .“It's all your fault!” Taeyeon said ,as she flicked the boy`s head .“Oh god! ,If Mama or Papa knew that I would be dead meat!”
 
“What should we know?” Luhan and Taeyeon exchanged looks ,as they turned to look at the statue like Seohyun ,that probably heard everything ,and his just arrived parents .
 
 
 

Taeyeon smiled a little ,as she nudged Luhan in the arm .“Umm ,nothing! We were talking about the marriage ,that Seohyun may be exhausted from the preparation and everything .Luhan didn't want to worry you!” Mr and Mrs Xi nodded as they headed to their room .

 

“I'm not pregnant ,I'm on my periot.I'm sick!” Seohyun grinned as she saw their revealed faces .“Xi Luhan ,don't and I mean DON'T! Don't you ever do it again ,or else I would be the one telling your parents ,who would kill you in progress .” Taeyeon warned as Luhan smiled sheepishly and shook his head.

 

“I can't ,you would have to put us in different houses!” Taeyeon rolled her eyes ,as Seohyun blushed and Luhan ,of course Laughed .

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
“Where are you?” Yoona smiled as she spotted her best friend sitting near the window ,in the far end of the café .“Hey ,S ,what's u-?” Yoona was in middle of asking ,as she felt like throwing up .She widen her eyes as she clenched her tummy .
 
“Are you okay? You seem sick!” Suzy ,Yoona`s best friend ,asked as she saw Yoona`s face change colors .“Omo! Sorry!” Yoona ran to the bathroom of the café quickly . “Oh my god! You could be pregnant ,you two did it ,didn't you?” Suzy said making Yoona widen her eyes ,that day when she and Sehun did it ,he didn't use .So she may be pregnant ,but she have to make sure first .
 
 
“Holy !” Yoona widen her eyes as she dropped the kit she was holding .She was shocked ,the kit showed two lines ,which meant she is pregnant ,and there is only one person ,she did it with .And lost her first to .
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
who was sleeping peacefully ,was being awake by the annoying sound of the house bell .“Wait a ing second ,will you?” He opened the door with an annoyed face ,as the person rang the bell several times now . He saw Yoona and immediately he put on a cold face .“What the hell are you doing here?”  He asked a little bit cold ,as he didn't see her for a full month after that night ,and here she is standing on his door way .“Aren't you going to invite me in first? It's cold out here!” She said as he moved ,making a fair space for her to get in .
“I'm pregnant ,and it's your`s” Sehun widen his eyes and his jaw almost hit the floor ,as he looked at Yoona ,who was sitting with a calm face .“I don't know what to do ,we should tell our parents and the others ,They will understand .” She gave him a worried look as he almost pulled his hair out of his head .“Let's go ,I'll be the one telling them .” He said as he stood ,being followed by her towards his car . 
 
The ride was full of quietness ,as no one of them dared to utter a word . Sehun kept on looking at the mirror ,to see how is Yoona ,but she was putting on a poker face .He sighted as he continued driving ,not even bothered to break the ice .They arrived and got in the Xis` mansion ,as everyone are there to prepare for the wedding .
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 

“So what did you want announce?” Mr.Im asked as he glanced at both of Sehun and Yoona`s face .

 

“I....We.....I'm.....” Yoona streamed as she tried to tell them . Sehun shoot Luhan a glare ,as Seohyun was sitting comfortably on his legs .“We're getting married next week!” He announced making Yoona widen her eyes and so did everyone  .

 

 “What? Why so suddenly?” Mrs.Im asked as Yoona looked at the floor and started to draw circles with her leg .“We love each other that much ,so why not get tied?” Sehun said as everyone frowned ,beside of Luhan and Seohyun who were smiling ,Seohyun was even clapping her hands in happiness .

 

“Oh my god! Why don't we make it in the same day?” Seohyun said happily ,as Luhan nodded . she pecked Luhan`s lips from happiness ,but blushed after as she noticed what she did in front of everyone .“No need to by shy ,Hyunnie! He will be your husband after all!” Tiffany said while smiling widely ,showing her perfect eye mile ,making the others smile ,and Seohyun to be crimson red and Luhan to chuckle .

 

“Your idea sounds brilliant ,Seobaby ,it will be like hitting two birds with one stone!” Mrs.Xi said ,as all of them nodded .Yoona smiled widely as Sehun shrugged his shoulders . He said while smiling ,but he was burning from the inside seeing Luhan pecking Seohyun`s lips .‘Maybe I should get over it ,I'm getting married because of a mistake ,a big mistake.’ He though as he smiled a little and hugged Yoona ,who was surprised ,but hugged him after .

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A\N :-
___________________________
Surprise! Did you like it? :3
I didn't plan for it to be like this ,but it went well.☺