VIII. Torture

Bad Girls III: Scorn.

Kahi left the cleaver on the table next to the bed where Yoona was tied to. Her wrists and ankles were already bruising because of pronlonged by ropes. She clenched her fists and wriggled her toes to help her deal with the pain. Kahi just looked on and seemed to silently delight in seeing her ex's new girlfriend suffer before her eyes. 

"I'm not alone, you know." Kahi said, sitting on the edge of the bed and watching the poor girl cry. She ran a hand down her thigh and smirked. "In fact, I'm not even in charge of watching you. Someone else is." Kahi stood up and walked out of the room. Then, a pair of heavy feet started trodding up the stairs. As Kahi descended, Eli entered the room and saw the young girl tied on all posts.

" her. Make her scream. This girl looks like she hasn't gotten it up in her yet. Make he. Pain her like you've never pained any woman before." Kahi ordered. Eli looked at her with a doubtful and worried stare.

"But you're the one I love. How could I-" Kahi sharpened her gaze at Eli who looked away.

"You made a promise to me. Whatever I say. Are you prepared to be castrated?" Kahi threatened. Whens he threatened people, it was tantamount to murder, it was enough to make them go pale. So Eli did as told.

"I'm gonna go down and smoke some weed. You take care of this basic broad here." Kahi went down. Eli entered the room and immediately, Yoona recognized him.

"Oh my God! You're the guy who picked me up! You're that guy! Help! Help!" she started to scream but Eli smacked her across the face twice on either side, making her face burn bright red. Bbefore her, Eli took his shirt off and Yoona knew immediately what was going to happen. She began to scream and when her high-pitched shrieks irked Eli, the testosterone and adrenaline coursed through his veins, making him grab the cleaver and leap on top of her. The cleaver was so close to Yoona's jaw she could swear he could cut her face open with it. 

"Listen to me , I am in no position to get arrested. I am just a bar guy who got dragged into this but that's okay because I love Kahi and I'm willing to do anything for her. Now, if you don't shut that ing trap of yours, I will be forced to cut your face open, do you hear me? Are you hearing me?" Yoona just nodded furiously, fearing for her life (and her face. Vanity).

"You will be subjected to torture unlike any other and you have no choice but to oblige. Do you hear me? Any objection will result in a gruesome and brutal death." Eli ped his pants and pulled his underwear down while simultaneously pulling Yoona's down. Yoona cried and semi-yelped but bit her lip. As Eli ed himself deep into Yoona's private parts, she felt a combination of disgust, pain, and a little side of pleasure. 

It's not if you like it. 

This was wrong. It was being forced on her.

When Eli was done, he ripped Yoona's clothes off, aggressively tearing them to shreds. Yoona just had to bite her lip throughout the ordeal, crying, tears of fear streaming down from her eyes. As Eli took her clothes off and now that she was totally , he got off her and violently searched the cabinets for something he could abuse her with. Yoona knew this was coming next but she chose to not pay any mind. Eli returned with a beer bottle in hand.

"I'm glad Kahi leaves things like these lying around. Now, I have a use for it." Eli got on top of her once again, pushed her tied legs apart and inserted the slim rod of the bottle in Yoona's . This time, the pain was unbearable, too much for Yoona to handle. This time, she screamed and screamed hard.

"PLEASE! PLEASE OH GOD STOP IT! JUST KILL MEE!" she cried. The yelps and pleads hurt Eli's ears that he just had to get off her. He pulled the bottle's neck out, breaking some of it possibly and scarring Yoona and thew it to the floor. He got the cleaver and raised it right above his head. Yoona closed her eyes and prayed that something would save her. Eli lowered the butcher's knife and threw it to the ground, not bothering to hurt Yoona. In the end, he took out his lighter and slightly scalded Yoona's right cheek. 

"Don't even think about escaping." Eli said. He pulled his underwear and pants back up and rushed down the stairs, allowing Yoona some time to wallow up in her injuries. 

[IN YOONA'S HOUSE]

Yoona didn't have a father. The only people in her house were her mother and aunt. Mrs. Im and Mrs. Jung (her sister) were worried as to where Yoona was and why she wasn't returning their calls or replying to their messages.

"Where could she be?" her worried mother cried. She decided to call up Micky and ask about her whereabouts.

Micky was at home, still stressing and overthinking about the whereabouts of his girlfriend. He wanted to call her up but wasn't sure if he could. 

Then, his phone rang. Micky scrambled to answer it for it might be Yoona. When he checked the caller ID, he saw Yoona's mother's name and his heart skipped a beat. This usually wasn't a good sign. 

"Micky, Yoona is missing. Do you  happen to know where she is?" 

"No ma'am." Micky's voice was shaken. "I've not seen her. She didn't show up at Sulli's party. I waited for her there. We did." Micky was on the verge of tears. 

"Thank you, son." Mrs. Im hung up on him, breaking down into tears before her sister.

Even Micky at home started to cry. 

[AT KAHI'S PLACE]

"Are you done?" she asked Eli as she ascended from the stairs smoking weed. The smell of ganja proliferated throughout the entire house and even Yoona was able to sniff it out but had no idea what it was, not having smoked weed in her entire life. Kahi entered the room and was surprised to find the girl and bleeding from the private area. She removed the joint from and scoffed.

"Oh my God! Eli did you good, din't he?" Kahi smoked. "I feel kinda sorry for you. If you hadn't done what you did, you wouldn't be in this mess. But you chose the wrong track. Sorry sister. It ends this way." Kahi once again sat next to her, smoking.

'Get that thing away from me" Yoona grunted in between gritted teeth. 

"No? Haven't smoked in your life?"

"No. Never will." Yoona said. Kahi smirked. 

"That's too bad. You're gonna need tons of this."

"No I won't."

"Not after I put you through round two!" Kahi threatened.

"You're not-" Kahi leaned forward and grabbed Yoona by the jaw, tightening her grip around the girl's jaw and forced the joint inside .

'SMOKE IT! SMOKE IT, YOU ING !!!" she demanded. Yoona didn't know how to smoke, inhaled the smoke and didn't puff it out, resulting in violent coughing. Kahi pulled the joint out of and threw her back. She put the joint back into her own mouth and smoked it.

"Go ahead , cough it out. You desreve this." as Yoona continued to cough, Kahi removed the joint andextinguished it on Yoona's stomach, making the girl scream really loud. Kahi lunged forward at her and slapped her across the mouth.

"Did I not tell you? No screaming!" she threatened. Yoona cried as she bit her tongue and watched Kahi the walk out of the room and pick up a cigarette from her pocket, lighting it on the way down the stairs.

I hope lung cancer kills you before I do.