II. Park Kahi

Bad Girls III: Scorn.

Kahi was heartbroken, hurt, and angry over her boyfriend (and now ex-boyfriend) Mickey and what he did. She swore she would never forgive him and would ensure that she made him suffer. Hard

Park Kahi (born Park Ji Young) was 28 years old but had the pizzazz and lifestyle of a 19 year old. Though she worked as a writer for a newsletter, she spent most of her time and her wealthy parents' money on clubbing and vices. Being an only child, she was ensured all of her parents' hard earned wealth and properties, enabling her to enjoy the lifestyle she did with very minimal work. Her attitude and behavior however were a different story. As she was still into her party girl days despite being at an age where she should be starting to get serious about work and family life, it was hard for her to find a decent male companion so she just resorted to the old 'friends with benefits' rule in the book. Mickey Yoochun, her now ex-boyfriend was the closest to a decent male that she got, and was really decent had it not been for her lifestyle and attitude which were really hard for mild-mannered Mickey to handle.

But Mickey had his own problems to sort out. 

Mickey Yoochun was probably the squarest guy there was, the geekiest one at that. He absolutely had no social life apart from his friends whom he met at the university a few years back and some short-time acquaintances who rides on the corny jokes that he obviously picked up from some site. He was the total opposite of Kahi so it was a great big puzzle to many how the two became a couple. Granted that Yunho introduced her to him. Yunho, being both a gamer and a clubber as well as a friend of Kahi's, felt that the two needed to get together for reasons that were quite unclear to either of them. Despite everything, Kahi did fall for Mickey's dorky and awkward ways while Mickey did fall for Kahi, in spite of what others said and how other saw her. He learned to love her and let her grow on her. 

Mickey was a mild-mannered geek. Kahi was a wild child who loved to party. He was simple, she lived lavishly. Things were about to clash.

On the topic of Yoona, Yoona was a girl who liked Mickey but was too shy to let it show so instead, she just pretended not to like him. Mickey was mad for Yoona but didn't sense that Yoona liked him that much. Yoona was, in fact, his ideal match. Way more perfect and suited for him than Kahi. Yoona was basically a female version of Mickey. They would essentially have more to talk about, more in common, more to share than he would ever have with Kahi who seemed to have smoking as her only life priority.

Right now, Kahi was feeling a combination of shock, sadness, and anger. She was angry, so angry that Mickey had replaced-no-had been faking the whole time. Saying that he loved her and would treasure her while secretly loving and longing for Yoona. What hurt her even more was that Yoona returned the feelings and had loved him all along. Her paranoia had been correct all along. 

"I'll show that motherer. I'll show him." She said with gritted teeth. 

Later that night, Kahi was feeling no better. Her eyes were threatening to spill some tears but she told herself repeatedly to hold it all back and never cry over a guy. The only solution, as this party girl had always said, to every problem was to go clubbing. And that's what she intended to do that night. 

Kahi was looking fly that night, dressed like she was the best thing since sliced bread. A red mini halter top dress whose v-cut went all the way to her bone, matched with high heels and fierce makeup, she was ready to forget about Mickey and go clubbing to meet new men. Men she could gyrate upon freely, men she could meet to get laid. Men she could possibly use in the future. 

Free access was granted to Kahi at her favorite club because the owner of that particular chain of clubs happened to be a family friend of theirs so Kahi could get in for free. She got in and splurged all of her parents' hard earned money on drinks and drugs. 

Electronic dance music blasted from the speakers. The partygoers danced til their feet ached, jumped about and made a lot of noise. Kahi ordered her first drink, a shot of Jack along with some Tanqueray. She downed them both as swiftly as she could and pulled out a cigarette from her pocket. After lighting it up, she allowed herself to cool off, to let off steam from the events that had recently transpired. 

It was also then that she figured out she needed more alcohol. More than ever. 

"Two more Jacks please. And a Bloody Mary." she said. The bartender just did as told and gave her the drinks she asked for. Lighting what would be her second cigarette, she figured that after the drinks, she was ready to go dancing. 

Dance the anger and the pain away, Kahi. Dance that motherer off. 

After downing her drinks and extinguishing her cigarette, she ran off to the dance floor to party along with strangers. The music got louder and the club got hotter. Jumping, gyrating, fist-pumping, Kahi did it all just to get the negative energy out of her system.

Then, they bumped into each other. Two strangers' bodies crashed in the vast sea of drunks, addicts, and hyperactive dancers.