VII. Capture

Bad Girls III: Scorn.

Yoona awoke, feeling a tight pain in her neck, wrists, and ankles. When she fully opened her eyes, she saw that she was tied to a bed, clad in only her underwear, all four posts were where her wrists and ankles were tied. A choker made of rope was coiled around her neck. 

"Let me go! Please! Who are you?!" she screamed. Kahi entered the room clad in a tight fitting little black dress. She had a bullwhip in her hand. That bullwhip was something her grandfather used to whip her father and her father used to whip her and her brother. Now, she was the master, it was her turn to whip.

"You poor, poor thing. Tied up and almost . Such a pity this happened." Kahi said. Yoona opened her eyes widely and saw that it was Micky Yoochun's ex-girlfriend.

"Kahi? What is wrong with you?! What is this?! Let me go! Let me go!!!" Yoona began to wail loudly but Kahi struck the bullwhip and lashed it out on her, hitting her thigh and scarring it. This only made Yoona yelp even louder.

"Listen to me and you listen hard. I do not appreciate the way you and Micky are. Micky is mine and you stole him from me."

"WHAT?" Yoona screamed. Kahi whipped her again, hitting her in the arm and making her scream twice as loud. Kahi leaned forward and grabbed Yoona's chin, turning her head to face her. 

"You stop screaming when I whip you or I will cut your tongue off, do you hear me? DO YOU HEAR ME?" Kahi slapped Yoona across the face. Yoona bit her lip and whimpered.

"I hate you, Im Yoona. Of all his friends you're the one I always eyed with an eagle's eye. I disliked you. I dislike how we're so alike but we're so different. I dislike that he liked you. I dislike that you're his now. In all probability. I will ruin you. I must kill you. It's the only way I can find peace with myself." Kahi said. She dropped the whip and took out her knife. Yoona tried to open but saw Kahi's sharp, angry eyes and retorted.

"You haven't the right to protest. You are a slave here. In my house, I am queen." Kahi walked toward Yoona and using her pocket knife, slashed her face, arms, legs, stomach, and basically whatever was bare. Yoona couldn't scream as Kahi threatened to cut her tongue off. The slashes left bloody opened wounds all over her body, pain that she could not express. It felt like she was dying, but she was sure and determined to come out alive. Kahi ily walked over to the table and threw the knife away.

"You might as well give up all hope of coming out alive. There's no way I'm allowing that." Kahi said. As she hopped up on the table, she crossed one leg over the other and played with her hair. 

"I don't know what is it about you that he liked so much. Was it your face? No! You're as ugly as a hag! Was it your body? You're thin as a stick. I don't know what you have in you that he found so attractive!" Kahi twirled her hair in her finger. "It's always been a mystery to me how the ugly girls get the guy while us beautiful creatures have to bask in the loneliness of single life. Oh well. That shouldn't be a problem now, shouldn't it?" Kahi hopped off the bed and walked out of the room. Yoona was teary eyed and almost going crazy. One minute she was headed for Sulli's party, the next she was here tied to the bedposts about to lose her life. 

When Kahi was gone, Yoona let it all out. She bawled her eyes out but was actually too scared to call for help. She was afraid help wouldn't come and that she would instead get her tongue cut. At this point, early into the torture and capture, she was still quite positive that she was going to live through this. People would come looking for her.

They would?

[MEANWHILE AT SULLI'S PARTY]

Everyone at Sulli's party was having a good time. Eating, drinking, taking pictures, getting hyper to good music. Mickey and his group of friends were seated in one area, apart from the other friends of Sulli's.

"Where's Yoona?" asked Amber.

"Yeah, I invited her. Micky?" asked Jessica.

"I don't know. She insisted on coming here by herself but.." Micky was at a loss for words. It was not likely of Yoona to not let him know what was going on or if she wasn't coming. She made it also a point to always let him know what she was doing or where she was. The fact that she didn't give any sign that she was alive greatly worried Micky.

"Maybe she felt sick and fell asleep." Micky said, trying to calm himself down.

"Oh. If she's sick, then please tell her to get well soon. From all of us." Sulli said. Micky nodded. He took his phone and texted Yoona.

"Hi honey. If you're sick and sleeping, get well soon. I wish you were here. We all do. I love you." 

[AT KAHI'S PLACE]

Kahi went back up the stairs from the kitchen. Yoona heard her footsteps going up the wooden staircase and from there, her heartbeat started to race. She was afraid, undeniably afraid. But she wasn't ready to back down, either. Not just yet. She tried to guilt trip Kahi from behind walls.

"You're not gonna get away with this. My friends are gonna find out. People are gonna find out. They're gonna come looking for me, and when they do, you will-" her eyes widened when she saw what Kahi was holding in her hand.

A butcher's knife.

"You will what?" she asked, playing with the blade. Yoona dared not to speak as her eyes rounded at the sight of the cleaver.

"Nothing. Nothing." she recanted her words. Kahi smirked at her and sat at the edge of the bed. She slowly and carefully glided the butcher's knife on Yoona's skin, making the poor girl whimeper with fear.

"You know, they say you don't really know what heartbreak is, what pain is until you feel it first hand?" asked Kahi, still gliding the cleaver.

Please don't. Please don't. Please don't. Yoona begged over and over in her mind but she doubted that Kahi would ever changer her mind. 

"I felt it first hand, Yoona. At the hands of Micky. Now I know you think it's irrational that I take out my revenge on you and not on him since, , I barely know you. Well I have my reasons. I have my reasons. You knew damn well I loved him. But you took him from me. Do you know how painful that feels?" asked Kahi.

"I-"

"I know. I know you have a clue. But you choose to do it anyways. I hate you because you're stupid. You showed no respect for me being his girlfriend. Jumping in on his the moment we're through. How very womanly of you. I'm guessing you must be having daddy issues to be so excited and desperate for action, am I correct?" 

"Ka-"

"Go ahead say I'm rude for cutting you! Say I'm bad for doing this to you! Sometimes you just don't understand. People don't. They don't know what suffering feels like and they think it's okay to just jump on every ing opportunity and not respect others' feelings. I know you may think it's wrong I kidnapped you and you're bound to the bed like you're about to be by a ing ual sadist but Yoona, know that I hate you." Yoona did not speak. She could feel Stockholm syndrome creeping up towards her brain.

"I hate every being of you. I hate you, Im Yoona. I hate that you're perfect. I hate that you're everything I wish I could be. You're the ideal person that I want to be. And he's yours. Hell my insecurities go way back to when me and Micky were dating. Me getting so paranoid that he was seeing you. Ha! My suspicions were right, weren't they? I was never enough for him." Kahi ranted, hands folded across her chest, cleaver in hand. Yoona looked at her with a look of pity. Self-blame was about to come.

"Kahi."

"What do you want?" Kahi whipped around and yelled. Yoona felt a slight twinge of fear.

"I always thought you were more beautiful than me. You were better than me in every way possible." 

"I hate you."

"And even as me and Micky were seeing each other behind you, I couldn't help but feel inadequate. I felt that he should be with you." Kahi lunged at her and pointed the cleaver. Yoona held her breath and somewhat cried.

"Bull. Don't throw me that. You say this and now you and Micky are together. Way to lie, . Way to lie. Guess what, because you just lied to me and gave me complete and utter bull, I guess I'm gonna keep you longer. I was gonna kill you to end it, but you just gave me reason to torture you."