X. Caught!

Bad Girls III: Scorn.

"Park Kahi." Micky said underneath his breath. Only one woman would have such a grudge against Yoona (because of him but it worked that way as well) and that would be Kahi. Although Micky knew that Kahi would never do such a thing nor would she have such tendencies. 

But maybe, just maybe, it wouldn't surprise him if she did. 

"I think I know who's behind this." Micky said over the phone to Yoona's  mother.

"Who? Do you know him or her or them?" she asked frantically, clutching the handkerchief in between her bony, slender fingers.

"Park Kahi."

"Who?" 

"Park Kahi. An ex girlfriend of mine. Was pretty bitter over me breaking up with her and going after Yoona. But it's Yoona that I love." Micky said.

"Do you know where she lives? Can we track her down?" 

"Yes. I do know." Micky said. He was determined to get to the bottom of this. He didn't want his girlfriend to suffer anymore, for the sake of his own mental health. 

[KAHI'S HOUSE]

"She's just as good as dead. I think we should do away with her. Once and for all." Kahi said. "She's bleeding like crazy. It's bout time we do something about it."

"Yeah. I don't think she's going to live through this." Eli agreed. Yoona was bleeding on the floor, s cut off, marks of whippings all over her body. She was losing so much blood as she was lying in a pool of her own blood. Kahi smirked at the sight of the young lady gripping and gasping for breath, begging for her life...to end.

"Please...kill  me...don't make me suffer anymore...." Yoona cried, grasping what was left of her bloody chest. Kahi just smirked and knelt down beside Yoona, watched her dying body suffer. In an act of mockery, Kahi traced the pool of blood with her finger and it off with her tongue, staring intently at Yoona.

"Oh you're going to die. You are-"

DING DONG

The doorbell rang. A great sense of relief but dismay came over to Yoona. She was glad that maybe somebody would save her but dismayed that they came just now, when she hadn't the strength to stand up and run towards them for safety. She resigned to the fact that she was just going to die alone and broken (literally and figuratively). 

". Someone's at the door. Answer it, Eli." she commanded. Eli got to his feet and dashed to the front door from the basement. He swiftly opened the door and was taken aback to see a young gentleman with a look of worry on his face. 

Micky Yoochun was right outside. 

"How can I help you, sir?" asked Eli. An aggressive look replaced the once worried expression Micky had on his face. He was itching to grab Eli by the collar and slam him to the wall as a means of interrogation but his good self-control stopped him from doing so.

"This is Park Kahi's house. I don't know who you are or what you are to her but I demand to see her now."

"And who are you to demand?" Eli asked, crossing his arms across his broad chest. Eli looked like such an alpha male, everything Micky was not. 

"I'm her ex-boyfriend. My girlfriend Yoona has gone missing and I would like to see what Kahi knows." Micky answered. Eli started to sweat little beads of perspiration, they trickled down from the top of his head. A sign of nervousness. Micky noticed this and it did not escape him, either that Eli was a bit jumpy.

"I...I'll get to that." Eli shut the door on Micky for a while and ran to the basement. 

In the basement, Yoona's heart raced as she heard Micky's voice. She started to feel safe, like Micky was going to be able to save her. 

"He's here! He's here!" Yoona cried. Kahi got annoyed with her crying and lit a cigarette. After puffing out the smoke, she tapped the ash on Yoona's body, making her yelp. Sick with her whining, Kahi took the bullwhip that Eli left and was about to whip her when Eli burst into the room. He was sweating and panting, obviously nervous. Kahi stood up, still smoking her cigarette.

"What the is wrong?"

"It's Micky. Some guy who claims to be your ex." Eli said. It dawned on Kahi that they had been busted. Her heart rate sped up as she nervously smoked her cigarette. Yoona seemed to be smiling at the fact that they were going to get caught.

"No secret is kept forever, you . I may die, but you're gonna get your time." Yoona said. Kahi turned over to her and extinguished the cigarette on her stomach, making her scream loudly.

"KILL THIS NOW! I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH HER ANYMORE!" Kahi said. She was in a state of paranoia and anxiety that she wanted to end it all. Eli did as told. He picked his knife up and knelt down, aggressively picking Yoona up by the hair.

"Ouch. Stop! Please!" Yoona begged. Eli had no mercy for her and just slit harshly, killing her instantly. 

"I'll answer this ing idiot." Kahi went out of the basement, cigarette still in hand.

was about to go down.