IV. Waking Up

Bad Girls III: Scorn.

Kahi and Eli awoke on the same bed, surprised (or maybe not) that they were beside each other. Kahi just rose from where she lay and tossed her hair. Still clad in their party clothes, they found themselves reeking of liquor and the scent of bud. She looked over to her side and found Eli heavily asleep, with his mouth  hanging open and a beer bottle in his hand, the small contents dripping from the hole. Kahi smirked and got up, not waking Eli.

er must be too damn stoned to get up. I wonder what we did last night? 

Last night, Kahi and Eli got even more drunk and way high with drugs that they started kissing and feeling each other. It did not go much further as their vice indulgence was too much for them to handle that they just fell asleep. And now, Kahi was awake. She stood in ront of the bed with her hands on her hips, eyeing Eli intently. Eli was a nice guy, she could tell. The gentlemanly and almost docile way that he did whatever she told him last night as they were tripping told her that this was a guy she could date, a guy that was suited for her control-hungry personality. 

But she wasn't attracted to him, that was the problem. 

Look at that loser. Sleeping like a ing baby. Ha! But you know, I think I could date you. If personal gain is in the picture. I could use you for something, you know. Physical strength, good looks. You're not such a worthless scum after all.

Eli arose from his bed and saw Kahi walking around, fixing her things and tossing her messy hair. She repeatedly sprayed perfume on her body, saying to herself that she smlled greatly of weed and alcohol.

"You leaving?" asked Eli, worried and kind of dazed.

"Not yet. Not without you." Kahi flirtatiously said, winking at him. Eli smirked at the girl and stood up. He walked over to her and placed his hands on her shoulders. Eli's hands were strong but calming, cool yet warm. It had that comforting effect that only a kindred man's hands would have. Kahi felt a sudden rush in her system but stopped before she could get attached to him. She turned around and pushed his chest slightly.

"I don't play games, boy." Kahi said. "You're a drinking and weed buddy, that's all. I kissed love goodbye." Kahi put her bag on her shoulder and walked away. Eli chased after her and grabbed her hand.

"I grew to love you last night. I knew you were real. You're the girl I've been looking for." Eli said. Kahi rolled her eyes and scoffed but just as she was about to tug her hand away from his grasp, something hit her.

Your plan Kahi,  stick to your plan. 

She softened her arm up and moved in closer to Eli. What were the furrowed brows now became relaxed along with his facial expression. Kahi stood right in front of Eli with her arms on her waist.

"What are you saying, then?"

"I want to date you. And know you." Eli was this type of guy. The type that thought he could find the girl of his dreams in a nightclub.

He was another one like Mickey. You don't go searching for the love of your life at a nightclub. 

"Date me, huh?" Kahi twirled her finger around a strand of her hair. "You got it. Should I give you my number?" Eli's face lit up like a billion stars in a dark night. 

"Yes, oh yes!" Eli was more than thrilled. 

"And I should get yours. As you know from last night, I am the kind who treats her men gregariously!" Kahi whispered in his ear with that seductive yet somewhat deceiving tone. Eli didn't care and eagerly gave him her number.

"It would be my greatest pleasure to make you  happy and do anyting for you." he said as the two walked out of the hotel together. The whole time Kahi was just smiling and taking in whatever he said, not fully comprehending it. They reached the lobby and as Eli checked out, Kahi made her way outside of the hotel to light up a cigarette.

With this blind doofus so in love, I'll get my revenge. But it's not the kind of revenge that he thinks. Oh no. I'll make them pay. I'll make them suffer. Kahi smoked around 3 cigarettes as she stood outside and waited for Eli to come out and when he did, she did not cease to smoke. Kahi was a chain smoker.

"Let's just wait for the valet to bring our car in." Eli said. Kahi shrugged and smirked, popping in another cigarette into . Fourth.

I'll just make him love me even more. I'll let me grow on him, then when he's blindly in love, I'll get him to do whatever I want.

The car finally arrived. Eli escorted Kahi into the passenger's seat. Kahi put on her 'loving and caring' face and smiled, allowed him to her inside before he came in the car. 

"Thank you so much, honey." Kahi said sweetly, throwing out her fourth cigarette. 

Whatever I want...

The car sped away, Eli blindly in love, Kahi plotting something.