XI. Answering the Door

Bad Girls III: Scorn.

"What do you want?" Kahi gazed at Micky, her ex-boyfriend with a cigarette in hand and puffed smoke in his face. Micky remained unfazed and asked her the same thing he asked Eli.

"Where is Yoona? Is she here?" 

"What would you do if I said yes?" Kahi removed the cigarette from and tapped the ashes. 

"I would have you arrested. The court will take care of the rest."

"If I said she wasn't here?"

"I wouldn't believe you one bit, you stupid liar." Micky said.

'The nerve of you to call me stupid!" Kahi threw the cigarette far outisde of her house and crossed her arms.

"She isn't here." Kahi said, smirking. "But you would be stupid if you believed me." Micky then realized that she had just confessed to harboring his girlfriend in her house.

"Let me in!" he was about to lunge at her when Eli suddenly appeared behind Kahi with a gun in his hand. Kahi smirked and held her head way up, staring Micky in the eyes. Micky tamed down and backed off, intimidated by the gun.

"Are you going to make a move or am I going to have to stop you?" Eli spoke, the gun pointed at Micky. Micky backed off.

"You aren't going to get away with this. The cops are going to know, her parents are going to know. Everyone. You will rot in jail for the rest of your lives. 

"Not if you rot in hell first." Kahi smirked. It confused Micky but it was sort of clear to him. Eli pulled the trigger and before the young man could even run away, Kahi's ex boyfriend stumbled to the floor, cause of death a single shot wound to the back, hitting his lung or his heart possibly. Blood was all over the pavement as the couple looked on.

Bonnie and Clyde. 

"Oh and in case you're wondering," Kahi mocked, "Yoona's dead. Now you'll both rot in hell." She slammed the door shut and faced Eli. Eli turned to her with a smirk on his face. She leaned closer and put her hands on Eli's chest.

'Do you want me to blow you?" came Kahi's seductive question.

'More than anything." Eli said. Kahi raised her eyebrow and took the barrel of the gun in . She and and kissed it like a woman giving a would do. She then gripped the trigger and quickly pulled it, killing herself on the spot. 

"WHAT THE ?!? WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD?!? OH MY GOD!!!" Eli cried over and over. His looks switched from his gun to Kahi, whose body was lifeless and bloodied on the carpeted floor. Her brains had truly been blown out, pouring out of her head and a chip of her skull was over on the other side of the room. Eli got down on his knees and cried out loud, caressing her arms and legs.

"KAHI! KAHI WHAT DID YOU DO?!? YOU ARE SO ING STUPID!!!" he cried. Getting the gun, and realizing that if he lived, he would be accountable for the death of Yoona and would have to go to trial and eventually jail, he placed the gun in his mouth, closed his eyes and pulled the trigger, ending his own wasted life.