I. The Breakup

Bad Girls III: Scorn.

"What??!" Kahi asked and half-screamed, bewildered. She could not believe what she was hearing over the phone.

"You heard me right, Kahi. I'm done. I'm breaking up with you!" Mickey said with a half-smirk. He was busy playing Call of Duty as the breakup commenced. Kahi was at home, loose shirt, shorts, and hair tied up in a messy bun. 

"Oh so you have the guts to break up with me over the phone?! Why? You ain't got the balls to do it in person, you er?!" she yelled.

"It's because you have a goddamn attitude, drinking, and smoking problem. Add your drug problem to that, Miss Park. Besides, I found someone more girlfriend worthy." This was what broke Kahi's heart even more.

"WHAT THE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?" she bellowed loudly. So loud she swore the passers-by glanced over at her house to see what the commotion was about. 

"And you don't have a gaming problem? Huh? What are you playing this time? Call of Booty?!" she taunted.

"That...." Mickey stopped the game and stood up. "That is the very reason why I hate you so much and I have hated you ever since. I thought you were some chill girl who's down for anything but as the days and weeks and months wore on, I realized that you were just a fake. You're not as smart and as down to earth as you made yourself to be.You're a ing who loves to get buzzed and puff the last fiber of her lungs away while gyrating on men's laps nightly at clubs! And you've the nerve to call me out on my gaming problem. At least I admit that I enjoy gaming and my gaming is every Wednesday only. You go out every night!"

"Well I guess it serves you right to know that you do not search for the love of your life in a night club!" Kahi yelled.

"If it wasn't for Yunho who introduced you to me, who was crazy enough to bring me to a night club when I don't even drink and I've never even had a sip of alcohol, I wouldn't even date you at a first glance!"

"Oh so where's the 'you're the girl of my dreams' thing you used to say, huh?" Kahi retorted. Mickey did not know how to reply. He knew and was very much aware of the fact that he said those words to her but that was when he was deeply in love with her and didn't know what Kahi was really like. 

"That was before."

"Before what? BEFORE WHAT?!?!" Mickey could not speak. Then, in all honesty, in his most honest form, he replied,

"Before I realized that I love Yoona more than I love you." these words were what really shattered Kahi's heart, what tore her being to pieces. She wanted to drop down on the floor and crumble but kept her composure. 

"So my suspicions had been true all along, huh? 7 months and this. This. You tell me that you have loved that girl ever since and you never let go of your feelings for her despite the 7 months that we were together. You are a ing turd, do you understand me, you useless piece of horse !" The profanity spilled out like a waterfall from Kahi's outh. She was profane, obscene and uncensored when she was angry. Eminem's raps had nothing on her. She was trying really had not to cry though her voice broke a couple of times or three. 

"Okay that was a fault on my part-"

"Then you blame it on my alcoholism. You blame it on my smoking. You blame it on my drug trips. You blame it on my clubbing. Blame it on the men I gyrate on when the music is pumping real loud in the club because I am damn certain, I am goddamn certain Mr. Man that it was their fault. Every single one of them! Do you want me to ennumerat their names for you so you can pin it on them, too? Individually?!? For special ing attention because that is the douchebag you are!" Kahi was crying freely though it wasn't evident.

"Kahi please calm down. Let's talk about this decent-"

"NO!" she bellowed and slammed the door shut. Mickey heard it over the phone. "You expect me to calm down when you have been pinning the erosion of our relationship on me when it was in fact your fault. I admit I did all sorts of crazy but I never, EVER used you as a backup plan. Those 7months were real to me even though most of my activities didn't involve you. And now you come out to me, if it wasn't for me getting all worked up on you here, that you love Yoona more. Well that hurts, you er. That hurts. But you know what, I'm not done with you. I am not done with you. I will hurt you and I will hurt you real bad. I will not tell you how but you definitely will regret crossing me. You will never want to cross me again."

"Whatever your planning-"

"Shut your hole. Let's end this thing." Kahi hung up on him and threw her iPhone on the wall, wrecking it. Mickey was left in the gaming shop in total and complete despair.