V. Whatever You Want.

Bad Girls III: Scorn.

"So where am I going to drop you off, honey?" asked Eli, the tone of his voice obviously a caring one. 

"You can drop me off in your home. Or we could hang out in my house." Kahi winked. She was itching to get another stick and smoke it but fortuantely, she was able to contain herself.

"Your house, huh?" Eli smirked. "You got it, baby." Kahi gave him directions to where she lived which he followed.

[MEANWHILE]

Mickey and Yoona were together along with their group of friends. Yes, Mickey and Yoona belonged to the same circle of friends which made their relationship even stronger, even better. Itw as more fun, because unlike Kahi, Yoona got along just fine with his friends. Kahi did not. As a matter of fact, Kahi talked about his friends.

Well practically because she didn't like them. Not at all.

"So where do you want to go, love?" asked Mickey, holding Yoona's hand tightly, so  tight like he never wanted to let go. He was definitely not ready to lose her again and it showed in his grip.

"We can chill or play Minecraft at your place." She said sweetly. "Or I could sing you a song." Mickey smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek, something that he was sure if Kahi saw, she would flare up in anger. 

"Guys, please get a room!" Yunho teased. Yoona and Mickey looked so sweet together, arm in arm, hand in hand, sometimes his arm around her shoulder. It seemed as thought they were really happy with each other, tailor made for each other.

"Nah we're going ahead." Mickey shrugged. Yoona nodded in affirmation.

"Bye guys!" Yoona waved in a hyperactive way as Mickey led her away. They all waved back and smiled at the happy couple. 

Just then, Kahi and Eli's ride passed by the street where they were and it just so happens that they caught each other's eye. Kahi never told Eli about Mickey and Yoona, nor had she told him yet about her evil plans for the new couple. Eli nonchalantly drove the car and tried to look for Kahi's house while Kahi gritted her teeth and squinted her eyes. 

Damn them. I will show you. I will show you what I can do. You will not be prepared. You will not be ready!

Eli parked his car at Kahi's driveway. Kahi tried to contain her anger over what she had seen and thankfully, Eli didn't notice. She walked quickly to the doorstep while Eli trailed behind. Kahi unlocked the door and welcomed him inside. 

"My house. Sofa's over there." she pointed. Eli carefully entered and sat down on the couch in an effort to appear comfortable. Kahi was angry that minute, very angry. So angry she just had to pull out a fifth cigarette and smoke. 

"Do you love me." she asked with her back turned, puffing smoke. "Do you want to love me, I mean?"

"Yes. I would. I would love to." Eli said, passionately. Kahi had her back turned to avoid him seeing her true facial expressions. She turned around with a sly smile on that beautiful, hollow face. 

"If you love me, would you do anything and everything I say?" Kahi smoked. Eli nodded fervently.

"Anything. Anything, dear goddess." he said in an almost pathetic worship state. Kahi pursed her lips and placed the cigarette in between them.

"What ever you tell me, Kahi. Anything for your heart." Kahi smirked.

"Anything? Do I have your word there?"

"Yes."

"Anything I say."

"Everything."

"Keep your word. I remember things."

"I promise, Kahi. Anything you say I shall do." 

"Very well. I want you to listen carefully to my instructions. I am about to give you your first order." Kahi smirked. "Backing out from this will result in an untimely punishment or death." Kahi warned. This was when started to get real for Eli. He knew he was in deep trouble, the same way he also knew he was in the presence of a psycho.

A psycho with a beautiful face and a mysterious mind. Exactly what he wanted.

"I am willing to do your bidding, my beautiful." 

"Good. Now. Do you remember the couple we passed by when we were driving to my house?"

"Who?" a look of confusion came on Eli's face.

"Micky Yoochun and Im Yoona. You know them. The couple that passed by our car...or our car passed by."

"Okay. What do you want me to do with them." Eli asked though he had a strange gutfeel about what Kahi wanted to happen. Kahi had an evil, knowing smirk on her face as she put the cigarette in between her lips and inhaled. Puffing the smoke out, it gave a sort of sinister vibe around Eli.

"Kidnap them." her cold tone settled into the pits of Eli's stomach, making his guts churn. He wasn't sure if he was willing to do this so he kept quiet.

"Do you have a problem, my love?" Kahi looked behind her. Eli shook his head. "You made a promise, didn't you darling?"

"Yes. I did." he said rapidly. "I made a promise. I..."

"Why do you sound so unsure? Must I remind you of the consequence?

"No. I will do it." Eli said with a brave sounding yet obviously shaken one. Kahi smirked and puffed the smoke.

"Very good. You will have my affection indeed."