III. Stranger in a Strange Room

Bad Girls III: Scorn.

"I'm sorry." said the young man. Kahi moved backward and sighed.

"No. It's fine. Kinda crowded actually."Kahi smiled. The guy was taller than her, muscular in build, with piercing dark brown eyes and clean cut jet black hair. He was handsome, but in the mainstream, archetypical hunky kind of way. The kind of handsome guy you would cast as the jerk athlete in a high school movie. 

"I'm Eli." he said, introducing himself in the middle of the dance floor amidst all the fist bumping and grinding people. Kahi took his hand and shook it. Her head was starting to spin.

"Kahi. Park Kahi." she said. "Care for a drink? It's on me." Eli was blown away at how friendly and gallant Kahi was, being a stranger and all. It fed his ego, made him feel like the hottest, biggest deal there ever was.  The two walked over to the bar, sat down and Kahi ordered two shots of patron for the two of them.

"This one's on  me." she winked. It was very uncustomary of a girl to buy a guy a drink but since Kahi was angry and feeling extra rich and turnt, she figured that it was a terrible but good idea. Their patron shots came and in an instant, they downed them. Eli figured that ordering two more wouldn't hurt and would be quite fun.

"I'm game. Keep those drinks 'a comin!" she was sort of tipsy, having previously drunk before dancing. Eli was still in a good state of mind.

"Do you do drugs?" asked Eli in a casual fashion like it wasn't illegal. Kahi arched her eyebrow and scoffed.

"Damn right. You got?"

"In my hotel. Are you down to snort?" Eli asked. Kahi excitedly looked him in the eye, overlooking the fact that he was hunky and focusing instead on what he had to offer. 

"Coccaine,heroin, LSD. Name it. We fly high, baby."

"We?" Kahi asked, confused.

"Me and my crew. But I'm alone tonight so yeah. You and me? We do the thing?" Heartbroken and angry, Kahi found herself with no other choice but to resort to drugs for comfort. 

Drugs. Just when alcohol and cigarettes weren't doing it. 

"We do the thing!" Eli stood from the bar stool, paid for the drinks and stretched his palm out. Kahi grabbed a hold of his hand and went along as he playfully tugged her out the door of the bar into a new world.

Eli let Kahi into his Porsche, an expensive car which his father gave him for his birthday. The car alone was enough to amaze Kahi. He loved men with swanky cars. Entering the driver's seat, Eli started the engine which sounded loud and new. 

"To the hotel!" he winked at Kahi. He stepped on the pedal and the expensive car sped down the highway to take them to the hotel. During the drive, Eli put on some Macklemore, "White Walls" it was. Kahi knew this song, it was the song she'd listen to while getting high or drunk.

"That is the perfect song, oh my God!!!" Kahi squealed. Eli smirked and rolled the windows down. They felt the cool breeze rush through their faces as the rhythm and rhyme of the song flowed through their veins. 

"I wonder what stuff you have!" Kahi said, excited and curious. 

"All kinds." Eli hollered. "Name it, I got it baby."

"For real?" Kahi turned to him and rolled her windows up. Her bleached brown hair messy, bangs in disarray.

"That's what you get when you have dealer friends. Unlimited supply.Good stuff, honey." Eli winked. For a minute there, he just seemed all the more attractive to Kahi.

They arrived at the Golden Swan hotel, a 4 star hotel in the heart of Korea. Eli had his car parked by the valet and escorted his newfound lady friend out of the car. They went straight into the lobby, wobbly legged and all because of all those drinks. They were laughing and giggling, with Eli's arm around Kahi's shoulder. It surprised them how they were able to get to the hotel safely. They entered the elevator and up the lift they went.

"My room's on the 9th floor. When you see the stash I got, baby you will bricks!" Eli said, tempting Kahi.

A great surprise awaited her.